Grim Fairy Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers

Not thinking any more about it, I set the small cardboard envelope package on the bureau we usually put our mail upon and resumed what I had been doing in the living room; however, my mind and eyes kept returning to the package and the delivery guy's comments about how the package was only supposed to go to Jess.

Glancing for about the fifth time at the package on the foyer table, I noted it was a small thin cardboard box similar to the type you got when ordering movies.

With the recent discovery of the other video still on my mind, my curiosity won out as I stood up and walked over to the table.

It is funny how one event can change how you act towards everything else the rest of your life. Had my wife not asked me to clean the garage and go through her own stuff, I would have never found the video of Jess and my co-workers having sex. If I had not found that DVD this weekend, I would have left the package sitting on the table and given it to Jess when she got home, without ever wondering what was in it; however, due to all those previous events, that was no longer the case.

My wife had slept with my co-workers years ago for my promotion when I had been out of town. Now, alone with her girlfriends from college—where they had all been party girls—I began to wonder what had she done with her girlfriends.

Suddenly Jason's comments over lunch about the stripper at Northwestern who had slept around came back in my mind. The inference had obviously been focused on me, and although I had been trying to get the DVD I had found—now locked within my personal safe—out of my mind, there were still moments like this where doubt overwhelmed me.

Picking up the box, I saw it was simply sealed with a gummy adhesive, so gently pulling on the flap, I was able to pry open the lid.

My heart suddenly stopped. Again I thought about how one event can change how you react for the rest of your life as I looked inside the package. Inside was a DVD case and piece of paper, which I pulled out and seeing it was a written letter by Mary, read:

Heya Bestest Girlfriend!

I wanted to thank you again for coming out and visiting for the party, as well as you and Jim coming to the wedding! I hope my marriage stands up to yours and I remain in love with Tim as much and as long as you love Jim!

I've sent the video we took at the party. Although it obviously wasn't as crazy as some of the shit we did during school, I did not know if you wanted Jim to see it so made sure only you would be able to receive it. Do with it what you will. None of the girls mind, but be sure to let us know just in case we don't say anything we're not supposed to!

Regardless, I had fun, as did the other girls.

Don't be a stranger and call soon...I have lots of naughty girl stuff to tell you about the honeymoon...and my husband's newfound interest in all things anal! ;) ;) ;)

Hugs and kisses forever,

Mary

I almost put the contents back and reseal the package for Jess, but as I said, my curiosity was already aroused.

Looking at the clock, I calculated Jess not being due home for a couple more hours—she usually stopped at the grocery store on the way home from aerobics class, so I had plenty of time to watch the tape.

I felt somewhat guilty—almost like I was cheating on her or something—as I took the box and DVD into my study, locking the door just in case Jess came home early.

My heart racing, I put the DVD into the computer, waiting as my DVD software fired up and started the video.

I was met by the view of one of my wife's other college friends—Susan Rutherford—moving away from the camera as several girls laughed in the background.

"There, now we can record this for posterity!" Susan laughed with the other girls.

I saw four women sitting around a sectional sofa in somebody's living room—presumably Mary's house. Jessica was sitting between Susan and Mary, while one of her other friends, Jennifer Millstead, sat on the other side of the sectional closest to Susan.

All the girls were dressed to the nines in short club dresses and make-up, and it was readily apparent they had obviously been drinking for some time. Listening to their conversation, I comprehended the recording was starting after they had come home from clubbing, all of them currently talking about the various men they had danced with.

Jessica looked magnificent. She had her auburn hair pulled back in a pony-tail draped over her left shoulder, wearing a bright red dress and silver high heels. The dress had a huge 'V' cut in front extending well past her chest and almost to her navel, the opening showing off her firm breasts perfectly. The knowledgeable husband within me realized she probably had taped the material to her breasts to avoid exposing herself when she turned or danced. As she was sitting slightly skewed to the side, I also saw the dress had ties at her hips, scrunching the hemline up high, barely extending past her hips.

As she got up to refill a glass of champagne I saw Jess' dress was backless as well, the large expanse of smooth tanned skin arousing me, as well as the knowledge of her having to go without a bra in public. As she stood there with her skirt raised high, I saw the stiletto heels she was wearing made her legs seem to go on for miles, my cock stirring in my pants at seeing my wife looking so good.

I may be biased, but of the four girls there, Jess definitely looked the best. Although her other friends were undeniably attractive, they were nowhere near the same league as my wife—both in looks and figure.

Focusing back on the conversation, I heard Mary say playfully, "And Jesus Jess, did you have to dress like such a cock-magnet tonight?"

All four of the girls laughed as Jess reached up and squeezed her tits together, causing the exposed curved mounds to spill out of the large opened cut of her dress as she said, "Hey, if you got it, flaunt it," she said, shimmying her torso as I watched her tits wiggle back and forth within the confines of her dress.

"Yeah, but damn it, two of us are still single," Susan replied. "You have a man, so you can get your fill of cock anytime you want," she joked. "Some of us still have to WORK to get a man interested in them," she said.

Jess laughed with the other girls, finally saying, "Well, maybe I was looking for some strange," she said whimsically as all the girls laughed.

My heart stopped in my chest. Had my wife strayed again, I wondered? The girls seemed to be joking around, but after learning what I had about years past, it was impossible not to contemplate the possibility.

My attention was brought back to the video as Jennifer spoke up, saying, "Yeah, watching you dance with that group of men around you like flies on honey while we were sitting at the table wasn't much fun," she said with a pout.

My wife apologized, "I'm sorry, I kind of got entrapped by them," she grinned. "You know I have a weakness when I'm surrounded by so many men," she laughed. "They were from George Washington University, and surrounded me like a pack of wolves. Hell, three of them gave me their numbers if you want them," she said, pulling out a couple napkins from her purse and tossing them on the couch as the girls laughed.

"Now girls," Mary said, taking a matronly tone, "you know the whole purpose of inviting Jess along was to BE that dick magnet. It was your job to peel them off her and seduce them with your own charms," she scolded playfully.

"Shit, like that would do any good," Jennifer giggled drunkenly. "If Jess is in the room giving out freebies, our odds go down exponentially," she said good-naturedly.

My wife laughed, slightly blushing as she said, "Hey, can I help it they wanted to check out the merchandise?" she laughed, holding up her breasts once again.

I felt my heart sink, wondering if my previous thoughts were wrong about her not straying.

Then she said the words I had been unconsciously praying for; hoping with all my heart, but afraid to ask over the last couple weeks.

"Besides, it would take more than the interest in a random fling with a few guys for me to do something that would jeopardize my marriage. I love Jim way too much to let some college brats have their way with me without good reason," she told them.

My heart was elated; I wanted to jump around the office and shout out in joy at her statement. She said exactly what I had been hoping but afraid to rationalize, that she did still love me.

It was not for some time long after the events that transpired that I recalled her saying 'without good reason' as a qualifier to her statement, but I was too overjoyed that my wife did still love me and was not sleeping around, as the girls continued talking.

"Oh come on, don't tell me nothing happened on that dance floor," Susan said laughing. "They were all over you!"

"Well..." Jess said sheepishly as the girls shrieked—my ears almost splitting from the high-pitched sound coming from the speakers.

The three other girls began talking all at once, so I barely made out what they were saying as only a few comments such as "Do tell!" and "What happened?" came out the loudest.

My wife shifted in her seat, her skirt sliding higher up her thighs and causing my gaze to focus upon her legs as she said with some embarrassment, "Well, you know that lace thong you told me I shouldn't wear to a club unless I expected something more?" she asked as the girls once again shrieked.

Jess stood up and slowly raised her dress, revealing her completely and perfectly shaved crotch—no evidence of thong in sight!

"Oh my God!" Mary exclaimed, "Did you fuck one of them?" she asked.

My heart again stopped until I heard my wife say, "Hell no," to my immediate relief. "I was dancing with the five of them..."

My mind suddenly echoed 'five?' as I listened to her recount.

"...and the blond cute one moved behind me, wrapping his arms around waist. As we danced, he kept grinding his hips into my ass—as well as making promises for what I knew to be a very large cock, especially for you," she said to Jennifer with a grin, picking up one of the napkins and tossing it to her as all the girls began laughing.

I did note Jennifer put the napkin in her purse.

"Anyways," my sexy wife continued, "my mind was a bit preoccupied with a hot guy burrowing a largee cock into my ass that I barely noticed the dark-haired one—I think his name was Ricky?" she asked to nobody. "Well, he moved in front of me and slowly pulled up my skirt to my hips."

"No way!" the other girls shouted at once.

"How could we have not seen that?" Mary asked as my wife laughed.

"Yes way," she replied to all of them. "As to why you never saw," she smiled, "the other guys were around us, creating a human shield so nobody around could see," she said with another grin.

"Not that you would have cared," Mary laughed, interrupting my wife who glared at her.

"If you don't mind?" she said jokingly. "Well, next thing I know I'm dancing with the blond guy's arms around me, grinding his jeans and noticeably hard dick against my bare ass with my skirt pulled up to my waist," she laughed. "Then the dark-haired guy put his hands on my hips, sliding his palms against my bare skin. It was hot as hell, and that's when I realized he had hooked his thumbs into the strap of my thong and was slowly pulling it down. Fuck, with two guys sandwiching me on the dance floor I didn't even notice until they were halfway down my legs," she laughed as the other girls squealed.

I felt my cock getting hard as my wife—a woman I had been married happily to for almost twenty years—nonchalantly talked about a stranger taking off her panties in public!

"What did you do?" I heard Susan ask, echoing my own thoughts.

"Well, when they got down to my ankles," my wife said with a big smile, "I stepped out of them," she giggled.

"You slut!" Jennifer and Mary said at the same time.

"Well duh," my wife said to them. "Like that's earth-shattering news?" she said.

I could only stare in shock as I listened, particularly my wife describing her lewd behavior.

"So, don't keep us in suspense," Mary said anxiously, "what happened? You said you didn't fuck them, but don't tell me Jess Nelson was surrounded by five hot guys with her dress hiked up and no panties on simply walked away," Mary laughed.

"Well..." Jess again said as the girls all shrieked again, Susan throwing a pillow at her.

Ii could only stare at the screen, my heart beating erratically, as my wife confessed, "As I said, I wasn't going to let anything too intimate happen, I love Jim too much," I heard her say as I could only stare at the screen. "After I stepped out of the panties I was going to just pull down my dress and walk away, leaving them with a little souvenir," she said, as the other girls voiced their disbelief. Holding up her two index fingers, she said, "Scout's honor. But suddenly the blond guy behind me—I think his name was Jim," she said absently, "reached up and grabbed my tits," she laughed.

The other girls once again squealed. It was an ear-shattering noise, causing me to turn down the volume until they stopped, as my wife continued.

"I have to admit, it felt great," my wife confessed. "Things have been a bit on a lull between Jim and I, and without even thinking about it I leaned back into him. Even when he pulled my dress to the side and flashed me in front of all the guys I just stayed there while he squeezed my bare tits in front of them. I was so caught up in it, I completely forgot my panty-less situation," she said as the other girls scoffed loudly. "It's true!" she pleaded. "I was enjoying him feeling my tits so much I forgot about the other one—that is until he reached between my legs and slipped a finger inside me," me she grinned sheepishly.

"Oh. My. God." Susan said. "You let him finger-fuck you?"

"Not really," my wife admitted.

Did I detect a note of regret?

Jess said, "He only slid his finger along my slit. I'll admit it slipped inside me because, well, I WAS turned on by all those guys," she grinned. "At first I couldn't stop myself as I started moving my hips—and it DID feel great," she said. "Hell, it's always been a turn-on being fingered by one guy while another is squeezing my boobs," she said somewhat reminiscently before stating, "but then reason came to me and I moved way, pulling down my dress. That's when I came back to you guys at the table," she said.

"And that's when they all gave you their numbers," Susan said grumpily.

Jess laughed. "Hey, I told them I was married and would not call them. I even told them if they gave me their numbers I would give them to my bestest girls," she laughed. "I knew Jennifer had the hots for that Jim guy, but you have three more numbers to choose from, or take them all!" she said playfully.

I sat there in shock thinking about what my wife had confessed to as I saw Susan look over the numbers, handing one to Jennifer before putting the other two in her purse. My mind was numb; my wife had just confessed to letting two guys feel her up on a dance club. Granted it was not as severe as what I had seen on the recording over the weekend, but it still made me wonder if our marriage was as secure as I believed it to be.

The girls chatted a bit more when Mary said, "So, as the only successfully married woman here," she stated, knowing this was to be her second marriage and Susan was currently divorced, "what advice do you have for a horny woman who is used to a steady supply of strange?" she asked.

Jessica laughed, but quickly sobered up as she saw Mary's serious face. "In all honesty?" she asked to Mary's nod. "Love," she said, the other girls groaning. "I'm serious!" she stated. "Find a man you can love with all your heart and all your soul. I have that in Jim, and I would never jeopardize it without good reason," she told the girls

This time I did note the tail end of her comment, 'without good reason.' She had given in to the Junior Partners' gangbang for my promotion, so that was apparently a 'good' enough reason. Did the ends justify the means? Was she only sleeping around for my behalf?

My mind wondered the circumstances—knowing things were not always what they seemed—as the other girls "Oohed" and "Ahhed" to Jess' statement.

"It's true. I could have taken all those guys to a room tonight and let them fuck me until they got tired of me," my wife admitted to my shock. "And before I was married, I would have," she winked at them as they laughed. "But again, I'm not looking for something that has no meaning any longer. Jim keeps me happy," she said.

"Of course he keeps you happy," Mary said. "That new Mercedes in the driveway is proof of that," she laughed along with the other girls.

I saw Jessica's face turn serious.

"It's not about the money. Money provides the comfort, and I'm willing to work towards that and help Jim out if I need to, but even without it I would still love him. It just...is," she said shrugging her shoulders, my eyes dropping to the gentle shake of her breasts.

A warm feeling developed in my chest. This was the validation I had needed. I was still upset and torn about her being so promiscuous, but it made me believe what I had already figured out, Jess sleeping around was not something recurring.

"See, true love does exist," Mary said, "even for a girl who fucked an entire fraternity," she laughed.

I saw Jess blush as Jennifer, who only knew Jess after college, shouted out, "What!?"

Susan laughed. "I had forgotten about that," she said, looking first to my wife who shrugged, then to Jennifer. Apparently the designated speaker, Susan said to the woman, "You know Jess and Mary both stripped to earn their tuition, right?"

Immediately Jason's words over lunch about a stripper they had met at Northwestern came to mind. Although I knew they could have easily been talking about Mary, the way they had looked at me made me wonder if they were hinting at it being Jessica. Then again, they could have easily been taunting me with the thought of knowing what Jessica had done to pay for school back then—they probably did not realize I had never inquired to my wife about her past and were only trying to tease me.

Then my heart stopped as I remembered them mentioning her 'performing' for their fraternity.

I saw Jennifer nod as Susan continued.

"Well, a bunch of frat guys saw Jess dancing one night and recognized her from their classes, so they asked if she did private parties. They had some big secretive frat thing going on—what was it? Their anniversary or something?" she asked my wife.

Jess smiled and said matter-of-factly, "It was their commemoration night, where they were swearing in their new pledges," she answered. Then, as almost an afterthought, she said with a grin, "I let them fuck me too," she said as the other girls laughed.

Although I still believed the past was the past and it was pointless to raise up old experiences, the nonchalant way my wife talked about it caused me to wonder.

"That's right," Susan said, still chuckling as she continued. "Anywho, they offered Jess an ungodly sum of money to dance at their ceremony. What was it?" she asked my wife.

"Two hundred an hour," Jess said with a slight shrug.

"Yeah, that's right. Back then that was a lot, especially for just a stripper! Then they asked for 'extras' and our entrepreneurial Jess upped the cost to five hundred," Susan said as my wife grinned.

"Wow," Jennifer said, "how much did you make?" she asked.

My wife smirked as Mary answered, "She spent the whole night there," she laughed. "Hell, I had to pick her up in the morning because she was so sore she couldn't walk back to the dorm!" she laughed. "We counted the money in our room before she passed out in exhaustion. The cost for the night, which included tips, came to a sum total of eight thousand two-hundred forty five dollars," she smiled at Jess. "I'll never forget the number, because I asked about the odd number and Jess said she got tipped as well," she laughed.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers