Grim Fairy Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

"How is it?" Jess asked as Mary looked down at her.

"The lube or you?" she asked smiling. Before my wife could answer Mary said, "It is so slick, I didn't even need to be wet for you to slide into me easily. God, it feels great!" she gasped. "But you still haven't tasted it yet," she said with a smile.

To my astonishment Jess pulled her hand away and, hooking both her arms beneath Mary's thighs, leaned forward.

I knew the second Jess' tongue touched Mary's slit as the other woman screamed out in pleasure. "Fuck, yeah! Right there hon!" she yelled out to my wife.

Mary's body began shaking and she let out another yell, screaming out, "Fuck! Yes!" as she reached down and pulled my wife's face further into her crotch.

I suddenly realized she was having an orgasm as my wife continued to obviously stimulate her friend with her mouth, eating her out like a professional.

The fact that my own wife was giving oral sex to her girlfriend, actually getting her off, was not lost upon my body as suddenly my cock erupted, thick jets of cum hitting the desk, spreading over my hand, and saturating my trousers.

Jess continued to suck and lick Mary's pussy for several minutes as the other woman gasped and shuddered the entire time. Finally she slowly pushed Jess' head away, saying, "No more right now, I need a rest," she apologized.

I stared as Jess smiled, her lips glistening from Mary's pussy juices as she knelt back. Then, as I watched in awe, I saw Jess kneel up and leaning forward, gave a deep French kiss to her girlfriend!

Mary and Jess' muffled moans filled the room as their mouths met, the two woman making out in front of their friends. It suddenly dawned upon me both were tasting an enticing cocktail of Mary's juices, the taste of the lube, and each other's mouth.

I could only gaze wide-eyed at the screen as my wife and another woman made out—after my wife had given her oral sex!

Finally they broke their kiss as Mary said, "Wow, that does taste good," she laughed, as Jess gave her a final kiss and sat down next to her.

"OK, me next!" Susan said excitedly as she looked at Jennifer with a grin.

I watched as the scene between my wife and Mary was repeated, Susan going down on Jennifer. Although Jennifer obviously enjoyed the oral stimulation, she did not orgasm, and I felt a brief swell of pride knowing my wife gave good head, even to another woman.

Watching Susan eat Jennifer out and then make out was not nearly as exciting as watching my own wife perform, and I was soon on the edge of my seat as Mary reached into the box and picked up a bottle, knowing it was Jess' turn to be the receiver.

As Mary showed off the bottle, Jennifer read, "Sliquid flavored lubes start with their pure water-based formula, adding subtle flavoring and a hint of Aspartame to sweeten. Created to 'enhance, not disguise,' these lubes use plant cellulose as a thickening agent, lasting longer than most other glycerin-free lubes. Perfect for use with all sex toys and condoms, safe for all types of play. Available in Blue Raspberry, Green Apple Tart, or Cherry Vanilla," she read.

Mary announced she had the Cherry Vanilla as she looked down at Jess, who smiled back eagerly. A slow smile spread across Mary's face as she told my wife, "Since you are in chains, I think you need to be more submissive," she smiled, ordering my wife to get on her hands and knees.

Without a word my wife slid off the couch, getting into position with her back and ass to the camera.

Mary reached around Jess' waist and slowly pulled off her panties, and I stared in excitement as the string of her thong peeled out from her ass crack, soon followed by the sharp snap of it leaping away from her slit. Mary continued lowering my wife's panties past her thighs, then directed her to raise first one leg, then the other, as she seductively slipped the undergarment off my wife's high-heeled feet.

My wife was now on her hands and knees, her bottom bare before her three friends and the camera. I watched mesmerized as Mary moved away, staring at my wife's perfect backside, her ass tight and high as her mons bulged from between her legs, her shaven slit glistening with excitement before the camera.

Susan was about to say something when I saw Mary put her finger to her mouth, noticing her holding a silver metallic vibrator. Kneeling down to my wife's rear end without a word, I saw Mary point to the catalog. Susan smiled as she thumbed through the pages, finally finding the page she wanted.

I watched as Mary applied the lubricant to the vibrator. Then, before my wife was even aware of what was happening, she slid the vibrator between the folds of her slit, turning it on as Susan started reading.

"Add a bit of sparkle to your sexy time with the Marilyn Vibrator. A timeless beauty with a classic smoothie shape, the multi-speed—now with a randomizing vibrate setting—in combination with Marilyn's smooth shaft and tapered tip offer excellent internal and external stimulation. The metallic finish and 'gem' embedded base adds an element of elegance to this vintage vibrator design, while the waterproof construction makes this pleasure treasure a versatile vibe in any venue. Sleek and powerful, this little jewel has what it takes to be your next best friend."

"Oh fuck!" my wife yelled out in pleasure as Susan read the description of the vibrator and Mary began sliding it in and out of her pussy.

Mary then flicked the setting and my wife cried out again as her best friend slowly moved the vibrator in and out between the folds of Jessica's vulva. Immediately I watched as my wife's hips began moving back and forth, her own body responding to the insertion of the vibrator.

Even from the camera's distance I could hear the soft buzzing sound of the vibrator within Jessica's core as Mary pleasured her with it.

Jess began moaning as the other girls watched intently, their eyes eager as Mary fucked my wife with the device.

Jess' head sank down and I could see her mouth was open, breathing rapidly as the device moved in and out of her pussy, the random changes of buzzing alternating from high, medium, to a much lower pitch as Jess moaned in response.

After a couple of minutes Jess' entire body began moving back and forth, faster and faster as she impaled the device in and out of her.

Mary responded in kind, moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy to match Jess' pace.

Suddenly my wife's body shuddered, cumming from her friend's actions as she screamed out. Immediately Mary moved her hand away, leaving the vibrator lodged within Jess' pussy as she came, the gemmed end bouncing up and down as my wife's vaginal contractions moved it erratically around it.

To my surprise the camera then zoomed in, realizing one of the girls obviously had taken control, focusing it upon Jess' pussy with the gemmed vibrator pulsing insider her. I started fascinated as each side of Jess' labia clenched and unclenched around the vibrator as a slow thick strand of fluid began seeping out of my wife's pussy, coating the vibrator until a long strand slowly extended to the ground, my wife's passionate juices leaking out of her.

I absently licked my lips as I watched Jess' body shake, multiple small orgasms overcoming her as the camera zoomed out again.

I saw Susan slam the book shut, announcing, "Ok girls, I think we can try these all out ourselves and get a feel for them," she said as Mary and Jennifer laughed.

Jess was still recovering from the effects of her orgasm when Mary pushed her side, guiding my wife to turn and lay on her back, the silver vibrator still within her pussy buzzing at random speeds.

Captivated by the scene unfolding in front of me, I watched in amazement as the other girls stripped naked, then got on the floor with my wife. Jennifer leaned over her and started making out with Jess as Susan leaned over and began suckling Jess' left breast, while Mary moved behind Jess' legs and once again began moving the vibrator slowly back and forth out of my wife's cunt.

I felt a heated wetness on my hand, realizing I was cumming, having absently stroking myself as I watched my wife being pleasured by her three friends.

Soon Mary pulled out the vibrator and lowered herself between Jess' legs, once again eating her out as Jess arched her hips. I saw her body jerk as she let out a moan, knowing from experience Mary's tongue stroked across her clit. Meanwhile she continued to be kissed by Jennifer, her breasts suckled by Susan.

I watched my wife's body begin to shudder uncontrollably once again as she was overpowered by another series of orgasms. The girls then pulled back, leaving my wife shuddering on the floor moaning as Susan pulled Jennifer to her and began kissing her, their cheeks bulging obscenely as their tongues moved in and out of each other's mouths.

Jess was still moaning, lying on the floor from Mary's oral stimulation as Susan then moved between Jennifer's legs.

Taking a flesh-colored dildo, she sucked on it and then slowly inserted it into Jennifer's pussy. Once it was fully inside of her, Susan began slowly fucking her with the rubberized phallus.

Jess's cries slowly lessened, coming down from her throes of orgasm and I watched as Jess reached up blindly in the box and pulled out a vibrator with a corrugated shaft. In the blink of an eye she was on her knees with Mary on her back, her hand moving the vibrator rapidly in and out from between her best friend's legs. And as Jess' hand moved the vibrator in and out of her girlfriend, she gave her friend a deep kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Mesmerized I watched as my wife fucked her best friend vigorously.

As if choreographed, Jennifer and Mary came together, their yells filling the room with screams as their bodies wracked with shudders.

I could only stare as Jess left Mary laying on her back, legs spread and the vibrator still buried in her pussy, as she moved to Susan.

My wife laid her other friend out on the floor and slowly moved on top of her and, taking a tube of one of the creams or ointments, squirted the entire contents onto her friend's body, before lying on top of her. I watched fascinated as my wife undulated her body, smearing the cream on both of them.

Surprisingly, I could feel my cock hardened for a third time as I watched Jess and Susan's breasts slide across each other, their stomach's gliding over each other's. Then Susan grabbed Jess' head, their mouths meeting as they kissed, their bodies still undulating vulgarly on top of each other.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen as I watched my wife and her three friends, all naked, pleasure each other.

Soon Jennifer and Mary were in a sixty-nine position, each moving vibrators in and out of the other's pussies as I my wife and Susan soon were in a similar sixty-nine position, each orally pleasuring the other.

Within only a few moments another series of orgasms wracked my wife's body as first her, then Susan came.

The girls continued satisfying each other for the next hour, alternating between each other, Jess and Jennifer pairing up while Mary and Susan entangled their bodies together.

Jess took an immediate interest in Jennifer's small breasts, suckling first one, then the other, before giving her a deep kiss.

Jennifer told Jess to lie on her stomach and I watched as she grabbed something from the box. Showing it to the other girls, I saw within her hand a large egg-shaped head, which I immediately recognized an anal plug!

I stared captivated as Jennifer proceeded to apply a thick coating of lube upon it.

My wife was still lying still, not aware of what was happening until Jennifer parted her ass cheeks. Asking for assistant, I watched Mary move over and spread my wife's ass apart as Jennifer proceeded to insert the plug into Jess!

"Oh God yes!" my wife yelled out as the plug slowly inserted into her rectum, gasping as Jennifer's hand suddenly lurched forward before moved away, realizing the entire thing was now in my wife's ass!

Meanwhile Susan came into view with the largest dildo I had ever seen. It was the length of her forearm, and her hand barely wrapped around it. The dildo was dark black, with a realistic head, shaft, and veins.

"Anybody up for the Black Destroyer," she laughed.

"Holy shit!" Mary and Jennifer said together.

Then I heard something I will never forget as Mary said, "Jess is the only one who has ever taken anything near that size, let her have it!" she said.

Jess looked back over her shoulder, still lying on the floor with the butt plug in her ass and looked at the massive dildo.

I could not believe my ears when I heard my wife say, "What the Hell. I'll give it a try if nobody else is going to," she said nonchalantly as the other women laughed.

Mary helped Jess up as she looked at the large black dildo and grinned, "We do have to try all these out you know," my wife said to the other women's laughs.

Staring at the screen like I was watching somebody I never knew, I saw Susan place the large mammoth dildo on the table, the gross phallus standing straight up while she applied a heavy coat of lubricant. The huge cock-shaped toy stood up like a Negro giant was lying under the table and I stared, still in shock, as my beautiful wife straddled the coffee table, poising herself over the massive black cock.

Slowly she bent her knees, lowering herself over the large phallus.

"Oh," she gasped as the head touched her slit and the dildo shifted. "Can you hold it still?" she asked as both Mary and Susan grasped the base of the shaft, neither of their hands able to wrap around the whole thing.

In stunned silence I watched as Jess began lowering herself onto the black phallus, arching her back as her head lifted to the ceiling, hearing her cry out, "Oh my God, that feels so fucking good!" she shouted.

I watched as Jennifer moved for a better view.

"Jesus, I can't believe you got the head of it inside you," Jennifer exclaimed as Mary and Susan both looked on, still holding the dildo in place. "Honey, that's going to ruin you for Jim if you keep that up," Jennifer told Jess in surprise.

"Nonsense," Jessica said. "I've had just as big before and he's never said a word," she said to my shaken ears.

Hearing her words, I knew that what I had hoped to have been only a one-time thing, her infidelity had happened at least one other time.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Jess lowered herself down, the large fat phallus moving deeper and deeper into her half-inch by half-inch, until after a few minutes she had over half the fake giant cock inside her!

"How much more is there?" she asked, her voice almost stuttering.

Hearing Mary answer at least eight more inches, my wife laughed as she said, "God, this is going to fill me to the brim," she said, continuing to lower herself down.

To my amazement, my wife eventually had the majority of the cock inside her as she began rising up and down while the girls held it to the table, fucking a phallus that was almost the size of a bat—and enjoying it!

"Uh-uh-uh," she moaned repeatedly, stuttering as she began picking up speed, rising and falling on the large toy.

Within a few minutes she was riding the goddamn thing like a bronco, one arm behind her head as her other squeezed her breast, her other tit bouncing erratically as Mary shouted, "You go girl!"

I watched my wife sped up, her grunts and moans filling the room.

"I can't believe she is taking that whole thing," Jennifer said to Mary and Susan's laughs.

Suddenly my wife screamed out, slamming her pelvis down on the table as she came, yelling out repeated, "Oh fuck. Oh God! Oh fuck!" she repeated over and over as her entire body shook with her large orgasm.

Jess continued straddling the table, impaled by a sixteen-inch long, at least three-inch wide phallus. She was undoubtedly filled completely, the rubberized toy stretching her out in more ways than I ever thought possible, her body continuing to shudder with orgasms.

Eventually Jess stood up.

She was obviously planning to get off the large adult toy but Mary and Susan both let go, grinning as Jess stood up with the black phallus firmly inside.

Falling onto the couch, the obscene black monstrosity still embedded in her pussy, she screamed out, "Oh shit!" her eyes wide.

The girls giggled and asked if she was alright as Jess smiled, replying, "I forgot about the fucking egg up my ass," she said to the other girls' laughter. "Pull this goddamn huge thing from me," she pleaded, suddenly looking at them saying, "Slowly."

Stunned I watched as Mary slowly pulled the enormous cock from my wife's pussy as Jess gasped, another wave of orgasms apparently hitting her.

It reminded me of a magician's trick, where they pull out a handkerchief that continues on and on, watching the black toy continue to be pulled out of her.

When the toy was finally removed the girls stepped back, I could only stare in horror at the gaping hole between my wife's spread's legs.

"Jesus Chris," Jennifer said, echoing my thoughts.

I heard my wife laugh as she said, "Don't worry. It will close back in a few minutes," she grinned over her shoulder. "Trust me, this isn't the first time," she said to my stunned silence.

Sure enough as the girls talked about and wound down from the party, Jess' gaping pussy slowly close until it looked no different than before.

I could only watch again as the girls cleaned up—all of them still naked—deciding it was time for bed.

Susan turned off the camera and I merely sat there, my crotch covered from two ejaculations as I stared at the blank black screen, which resembled my mind.

Looking at the clock, I saw I had watched almost three hours of my wife, a beautiful and seductive siren, having sex with the three girls she was so close to, they were almost sisters.

I smirked as I recalled the tape I had discovered of her fucking my co-workers dressed as Snow White, a sudden odd thought coming to mind. Speaking to nobody but myself, I muttered, "Well, now I've watched Cinderella with her step sisters," I said, chuckling at my own joke.

Knowing Jessica would be home soon, I quickly opened my burning software and made a copy of the DVD before once against sealing it and placing it back on the table before going upstairs to change.

As I reached the top of the stairs I heard my wife's car pull into the garage, knowing I had lucked out, and by the time I had changed and come back downstairs, I saw the box was gone, my wife obviously having found and taken it.

She was in the kitchen, and I kissed her deeply as she laughed.

"You seem a bit randy today," she said as I grinned at her.

"Just imagining some of the things I can do to you you later," I told her.

Jess laughed, looking at me with a smile as she said, "Why wait? Besides, I have a couple things I picked up with the girls I've been meaning to show you," she said, taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

And yes, it was like an effervescent explosion of raspberries...

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers