Grocery Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have felt my climax, for he grabbed a hand fully of my hair and all but screamed that he was going to cum. I took his cock out of my mouth and frantically began pumping his dick. I begged him to cum in my mouth, to let me swallow all his sweet, thick sperm now. He gritted his teeth and then let out a cry as he came. I caught the thick, milky squirts of his cum in my mouth, greedily lapping up every drop of his creamy load. He shook and trembled, knees buckling as I sucked on his spent dick, massaging his balls and coaxing every last bit of cum I could from it. Exhausted, he all but collapsed against the wall, and seemed not to care about whether or not people were looking at him with this black girl kneeling before him, rubbing and caressing his semi- limp dick. I put his dick back in his pants, zipped him up and arose. He took a few moments to catch his breathe, and, gazing into my eyes, told me that I had just given him the best blow job of his life. I chuckled slightly and told him I had to go. He made an attempt to get my phone number and to give me his own but I politely refused and made my way back to where my Master's car was. I found him, leaning up against the car, arms folded with his head cocked to one side.

"Mmmmm there's my dirty little cum- slut! Did you enjoy yourself?" He grinned wickedly

I sheepishly nodded, refusing to let my eyes meet his.

"You put of a show for a lot of people slave. You had quite and audience. You're such a good little piece of fuckmeat. Now, who's my whore?"

"I am, I'm your good little whore Master" I replied

"Good slave, now into the car. Master's going to take his bitch home and give her a treat for being so obedient tonight."

I obeyed his command and as we drove back to his house I closed my eyes and went over the events that had just transpired. I squeezed my eyes tighter. I had two weeks of vacation here, and if what had happened thus far was any indication, it would be a very long two weeks indeed.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Boring and not BDSM really. Just abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not good

Not very well written. Strict master my foot he's an abuser playing a master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm..

How hot. Funny, I think I read the same story as the previous poster and I don't recall her being forced to do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poor pathetic shit--Can only get laid

using force

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fun with Cindy Ch. 01 Cindy is a slave. Her master abuses her for his pleasure.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What She Needs Taking care of my little, no matter what.in BDSM
An Object for Daddy Sometimes I like being an object Daddy can use.in BDSM
Girl Badly Humiliated on First Time Innocent girl tricked into humiliating sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's Special Cream Adrienne's Daddy gives her a reward for her denial 18+in BDSM
More Stories