All Comments on 'Grocery Store Thief'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wowser!

Nicely done, oh to hear your voice speak this tale of quikee mart store sex would be the only way this could be any better!

Too turned on to give you anymoire feedback other than hot,naughty and totally what I wanted to read from a talent like you, stay horny Warmmilk.

xxx James

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
holy hell!! :D

Wow...this was just mind blowing! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Store

Different format but just as sexy and pleasing as your work always is!

I saved this one for last and had to post a comment for this very talented author.

I was hooked and aroused,couldn't stop and then caught my breath as the little shopliftting sexpot struck again!

You have the best balance of plot.background and dirty talk to raise my cock to its full glory and show you how happy it is .

I love it!

James65James65over 13 years ago
Well done !

Nice setting,well told/written...Any chance you might do an audio of this one!?

I'd be up for it,aw hell I'm up for anything you do!

You seem to have fun with the audios and story's,that shows in your voice and creative effort!

In turn it really make sit fun for me to read and listen to you postings.

As a Warmmilk fan I plan to enjoy every second I have with you before you get get taken away from us and start living out some of your fanatsy's on some lucky bastard : ) xxx James

xxDashelxxxxDashelxxover 13 years ago
Right up my alley

My kind of story.

Keep up the good work.

Jesse1369Jesse1369about 13 years ago
very nice

So sweet and slutty at the same time. Wonderful story. Can hardly wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cleanup in aisle 2...

I truly like your style. A hot little twisted story written from a horny nasty-talking woman's point of view. Yum. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous