Grocery Store Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh unh..."he pulled my hands behind my back. "Apologize to me first."

I whimpered a desperate 'sorry' as he continued to grind against my ass, but cashier guy wasn't having it.

"That's not proper; do it right." He pinched my nipple and pulled down on it sharply.

"I'm sorry!" I yelped, but he repeated the motion anyway. "I'm sorry I lied! I...I want your cock!"

"Where do you want it?" he seemed impatient then. I could tell he was dying to fuck me.

"In my pussy! Fuck my pussy, please!"

I squeezed my eyes shut and spread my legs as far as I could. Cashier guy dug his hands firmly into my ass and shoved his cock through my dripping entrance. I expected him to start fucking me right away, but instead, he held it there inside me, and groped my breasts.

"You feel so nice..." he moved his hips slowly and then thrust into me once, firmly. "So...tight."

I tried not to make a sound, but when he did it again, I had to gasp.

"You like that?" he chuckled.

I decided not to beg that time, and instead waited until he'd grown tired of his own tease. It took mere seconds before he was thrusting in and out of me as if he were on a deadline. It hurt at first, the pace, and his girth, but combined with the pleasure I got from his little spanks and tit-fondling, I relaxed into it easily. In a matter of minutes I was urging him on, whimpering, and gasping in time with his rhythm. Everything seemed to be in sync, even the way his balls smacked hard on the lips of my pussy.

I would have told him to fuck me harder, but I didn't think that was possible. Cashier guy pushed me as hard as he could into the plastic crates so he could get a better grip, and I kept spreading my legs to change the angle. I struggled to move with my hands pinned beside me, but when I turned my head, I caught sight of a mirror on the far wall. It had a few papers taped to the top half, but in the bottom I could clearly see cashier guy fucking me as hard and fast as he could manage. It looked brutal in the reflection, but that made me enjoy it even more. I pretended they were a strange couple I was spying on and getting off to.

"That's it, baby," cashier guy turned his head to face the mirror and grinned. "See how good I'm giving it to you? I'm gonna cum right up your tight little cunt, you slut..."

He nipped on my ear as he whispered it.

"No, not inside me..." I moaned. I could feel myself on the edge of another orgasm. "Cum on my ass, please."

"Goddamn," cashier guy grunted. "You're dirty, aren't 'you?"

He continued to pound into me, but made no promises. It wasn't long before his smooth thrusts became shallow and frantic. I was nearing my end and it was obvious that so was he. Cashier-guy dug his fingers into my ample backside and spread the cheeks wide with his hands while he pounded me.

"You're so good," he managed to gasp. I could only whimper in response.

I came first that time, and my pussy pulled his thick cock in deeper, throbbing around it. The sensation caused him to jerk suddenly, and I felt it at once when his cum shot inside me. I let out a little squeal, and then relaxed.

"Ah...no...you can't..." I moaned. "It's so hot..."

The feeling lasted only a second as cashier guy jerked himself out of my pussy and off onto my ass. I coaxed him breathily as he milked what was left us his cum onto me. With one hand, he smeared it over my ass, and then gave each cheek a spank. When he finished, he let me dress, and then lick what was left off his fingertips.

I was still a little wobbly, and took a seat on one of the crates while cashier guy slid back into his own clothes. I could feel his cum sliding out of my pussy, and despite how much I tried to hold it in, it soaked through my panties and down my thigh. I caught a bit on my fingertip and licked it clean before he could turn around. Again, it was lovely, a start contrast from how incredibly sore I felt.

"That was great," cashier guy took my hand and kissed it. "No hard feelings, right?"

"Right," I said simply and smoothed down his hair with my free hand. As soon as he let go of the other, I started for the door.

"Thanks for shopping," he gave me a little wave on my way out. "Come again soon, huh?"

"I definitely need to," I said under my breath, and wobbled my way out onto the street. Although I was dirty and sticky with a stranger's cum, I had never felt more fresh and alive.

In fact, on my way home, I realized I still had the Swedish fish in my pocket and weighed the package in my hand. It brought back the memory of my escapade in a flash. Immediately, I felt a tingling of arousal between my thighs, but when I turned back to the grocery, the lights were already all off. I felt terribly anxious, so I decided not to wait around to see if cashier guy would turn up. Instead, I popped into a 24 convenience store and scanned the place before picking up a bag of chips. Behind the checkout were two male cashiers, one blonde working the register, and a brunette doing a crossword puzzle.

The brunette spied me staring and gave a quick wink. I pretended to be embarrassed, but scooted all the way to the end of the aisle until I was sure they could see me clearly.

With the hand closest to them, I stuffed two packets of chips into my coat pocket and smiled to myself, awaiting their arrival.

12