All Comments on 'Grooming a Whore Ch. 01'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What crap have we here.

Oh, yes, typical Literotica LW crap.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Finally...

Finally she found out her true self. To be a whore. Hope she divorce to take full time to her new profession. Why stay married? I hope she don't think her pimp loves her and will want to marry her. I hope she don't forget that soon she will get old and nothing is sadder then a lonely whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story.

Keep writing.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Of course

We don't comment on hubby,who quite frankly is probably some douchebag evangelical christian type....I mean,having to ask to buy clothing?Not trusting her to buy what she wants?What kind of an asshole is like that....

While her behavior is questionable,of the two I would take her,the hubby thinks a wife is a piece of property too,only difference is as a whore she gets paid,whereas with hubby he gets it for free...and anyone wanna bet he is a wham bam thank you ma'am with.the light out,that is the wife's duty *bleck*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Wordy

I was board trying to get through this badly written story. The author must think he’s Tolstoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was wanting and can't believe you leftists without him f***ing her or 69: I was working on getting my self work up to hear her describe how his cock felt as he finally entered her! I needed that extra bit!!

Sprdm123Sprdm123over 9 years ago
Love it

Loved your story

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
I hate this author's stories but ...

love his writing. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
njlauren

You vilify the husband when all we have is the wife's version of their relationship. I do not believe her to be a reliable reporter. Given what we see of her, she is a self-centered skank who probably needs some oversight. The husband is probably only a cold ogre in her spoiled mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to wordy

read a comic book if you want a short story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not normally my thing

This story covers a couple of genres that I don't normally follow because they are not particularly to my taste. But I've read this series all the way through and loved it.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 year ago

I could be such a good whore, I crave sex all the time and enjoy all three of my holes filled, I could make so much money for myself and my pimp 💋wendy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous