All Comments on 'Grooming a Whore Ch. 07'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Dark, tragic...

But strangely compelling. As each level of degradation becomes more disgusting she continues for Will. Then he discards her like a child throwing away a worn out toy. Her pain is absolute but any hope of redemption is dashed as she reverts to type. She's a whore. It's not an easy read but congratulations for the emotion you have bought to the story.

Is it realistic? I've no idea but I'm enjoying the series. 4*

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Well written horrid story. 5*. I was continually torn between laughing, throwing up and banging my head on the table.

No sympathy for some one who thinks only between their legs and not between their ears. The only thing missing is the dead in a ditch epilogue.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Finally the END!!!!

I don't think that even now she understand that she is less than a merchandise to be sold, with no rights. Her new owner said it all: "he would have you crawling on all fours at the end of a chain barking like a dog". I already had said in another part that she was less than a dog. When her time as a whore end, she will be treated as any spoiled merchandise: She will be thrown in the dump, one more old rag living in the streets, until she dies, nobody reclaiming her body! One truth in this story: All whores are stupid being explored until death by their pimps and liking it!!! Ahhhhh, and always believing their pimps love them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so good

One of the better stories to be published in recent time. Well developed characters, original sex, and a higher level of vocabulary. Thought provoking dialog

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

I will not comment on the story except to ask why was it still in LW? She left her husband to be a whore he played no role in the chapter and was not even mentioned.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
What a complete waste of time.

This should have been in non erotic, not LW and who's wife was she? Did she have a husband because I didn't even see mention of him. And since when do whites line being beaten?

I've seen the videos, the pictures, I be read the reports and not once did any whore demand to be whipped for her pleasure.

The author is an idiot of epic proportions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

That is a hell of a great one. It is a pleasure to read how the slut wife cannot control her feelings and urges for her master.

As you wrote at the end '' Before long he would have you crawling on all fours at the end of a chain barking like a dog '' , I think it would be awesome if you wrote a story that involves turning an unsuspecting slut into a dog ( playing fetch with her Master, learning tricks, barking instead of talking, eating dog food... )

The Master would manipulate her into that role: beginning as fun, kinky games and evolving with hard whippings for not obeying quickly enought.

The transformation would be slow, she would be hesitant, but, in the end, she would be turned into a obedient animal, thinking of herself as just his bitch, trying so hard to please him, barking for the attention of her Owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good series

Really enjoyed the series, I suggest the critics go read all the others. As it's not a standalone story

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago

Actually a very scary story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Why do I say this is a scary story

What is frightening is this story shows that it is relative easy to psychological and sexually take control of another person. To take a relatively normal functioning individual and turn them into a person with no will of their own to do and to participate in activities they would at one time never considered doing for a moment; to willingly let themselves be dominated and totally controlled, and even destroyed by someone else as in the story. They get to the point that they can see no way out of their situation. We see this time and time again in spouse and girl friend abouse, it is a social ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exceptional

Truly an exceptional piece of work. Extraordinary. Thank you.

sedmwifsedmwifabout 9 years ago
Outstanding 5*

Thank you for sharing your writing with us! Great writing, nice story, very well written.

I can see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

thx like the rest of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hatefull story.

Ugly worthless people,hopefully you are not allowed around children.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Mixed feelings.

Really a very good story, I liked it a lot, well more than a lot.

But I have mixed feelings: some good, some bad. Firstly it was hot and well written, I loved the mix of emotions and descriptions of just how a comparatively naive woman can be ensnared into a world of prostitution. But...all in all I found I didn't actually like any of the characters. Will was a classical low life, parasitic creep without one redeeming feature. Judie was a weak pathetic woman who in the end deserved all she got. Even her husband and friends were portrayed as less than likable.

But despite this I had to keep reading, the outcome was predictable, though I hoped for some surprise ending. The sale and promise of a life as a fetish whore was a nice touch though.

It was very believable, from personable research I know that this is a common way that previously innocent women are dragged into prostitution. Only two small points: vary rarely are married women used: pimps are generally cowards and angry husbands are to be avoided. Also no pimp worth his salt would ever pay his own girl for sex, or anything for that matter. He is in it to take, take, take.

Sorry for sounding negative but I'm anything but. This is a great story and extremely sexy, my opinions of the facts are really meaningless. I suppose if we look at any offering we'd find a dozen things to complain about.

Keep up the good work, and don't let the trolls get to you. Thanks and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story

I really liked each chapter of this story, the terrible descent of a neglected housewife into whoredom but she is naïve. This could happen for real.

5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grooming a Whore

Great story, I hope you add more to it. Maybe be a stripper or porn star. Thanks

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry697112 months ago

Yeah she’s really gone right over the precipice crashing onto the rocks of total depravity. Great writing, and way to end the story, let it be a cautionary tale to those that would relinquish their own desires to someone else’s control.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrific story. Judy’s transformation from an unhappy housewife into a whore devoted to pleasure seeking” and “ruled” by her body. Katrina told her, “You will always be a whore. There is no way back for you now. Maybe after some time you will regain some self-respect, but you will never lose the appetite. I see a hunger in those eyes."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is thought provoking and fairly well written. Obviously its completely over the top in every way. Making the woman have basically no brain and surrender herself to anyone. Initially to please her lover and then the usual cliche dialogue of making her agree to his demands before she can cum or continue fucking him. Think people watch too much slutty porn! Never really bought the situation that she would go that far or do such degrading things so quickly for someone she doesn't even know, yet she's meant to be so in love with him. Its sort of like in movies where a group of people locked together in a room go crazy within a couple days and murder each other. With this its being the trashiest slut. So completely unbelievable but some of the scenarios are really fun.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Please finish her journey. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous