Grooming a Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you deserve a whipping?"

"Yes Sir." The thing is I mean it.

I have never called him sir before, but I am afraid of his anger and I know how utterly dependent I am upon him now. I start to suck on his cock and he pushes his hips against me until his cock sinks further into my throat. My eyes bulge but I manage not to struggle. He fucks my mouth while I press my hands against his legs. Soon he erupts and cum explodes inside my mouth. I feel it hit the back of my throat and slowly drip down, the cloying taste and aroma filling my mouth. More cum is pushed up my nose and forced out around the corners of my lips. I cough and splutter.

Will brings a damp cloth from the sink and sits dabbing away at my face. He is very attentive as he smooths the damp hair from my brow. He then tells me to kneel upon the bed and raise my rump. I have my hands folded before me and my forehead is pressed against them. I am shaking as he prepares to beat his whore once more. I wait, preparing myself tortured by the inevitable, wishing it to start, anything that will carry me away from the image of this docile whore lying here waiting to be whipped because that is all she's worth.

The crop swishes through the air and fire ignites along a line across my right ass cheek. I scream out and the next blow lands. Soon I am caught up in the rhythm of it and I yearn to feel his fingers upon my clit. I am drenched in sweat when suddenly the next lash doesn't arrive and I feel him prising open my lips, his nail scratching at the underside of my clit. Pleasure judders up my spine as he plays me like a violin. The pain throbs incandescently and the competing signals merge and meld on their way to my brain.

Will takes my left hand and guides it down between my spread legs. He pushes me to rub my clit and I start to scratch it as he had done. The pleasure feeds me and I moan and writhe as he watches me. I grow into the mood and my fingers scratch harder and tug on my lips. I am trying to punish myself but it is not the same. I realise I need the lash.

"Pleeease..."

He needs no more and I feel his weight shift and his arm comes down again. We continue until I cum and then he lays me down and soothes my flesh with his balm.

This is how my life is now. I whore myself for Will and he takes care of me. He beats me but always makes me cum as he does so and he always applies a balm to my sore flesh afterwards. When Will is no there I am angry with myself and my life. I hate Will for not taking me in, not treating me right, but I hate myself more for not standing up to him, for allowing myself to sink so low. I dream of myself taking a stand, even kicking Will out of my life. Then he comes round and washes away my resolve.

My life is on hold. I hate it, and I am even more scared of what lies beyond it if I don't maintain the status quo. At times I screw myself up to do something about it, and then other times I tell myself this is not the right time. Maybe if I save a bit more money I can run away, but there never seems enough.

One day Will turns up with a woman. She is tall with long brunette hair and green mischievous eyes. She is dressed in a long leather dress, so I guess she works in the sex industry too. I wonder if Will is going to make me eat her out.

"This is Katrina," Will says. "She is interested in buying you."

My jaw drops. I stare at them stunned, dumbfound. "I don't understand?" Will gets irritated.

"There is nothing to understand. You go on working as before but you will belong to Katrina and she will come to collect her money."

"But what about you and me?" I know my voice sounds plaintive like a little child's, but I am close to tears.

"There is no you and me anymore. Katrina wants to buy you. You will belong to her from now on."

"B..bought?? What do you mean bought!!"

"Look it really is fucking simple. I am selling you to Katrina. She will look after you now."

I couldn't believe my ears. Was it possible for someone to be bought and sold like that? Was I hearing correctly that Will was selling me?

"But you love me?"

"Judy, of course I don't love you, how could I? You're just a whore."

"But I'm YOUR whore!" I shout. "I belong to you. I know I'm just a whore now, but I did it for you I only did it for you."

He laughs. "Judy... you did it for the money and because most of the time you enjoyed it."

I shake my head, crying so hard now that I can barely speak.

"Don't worry. All that's changing is that you will be Katrina's whore now. She will own you, so like it or not you'd better get used to the idea. I want you to show her what a good whore you've become."

I stare unable to take in what he is saying. I am just a whore, I know it, but I thought I meant something to him. I blink. Will is finally showing me the true meaning of what it is to be a whore. I am a commodity to be bought and sold. I sell myself. So why shouldn't Will sell me too? I thought he loved me. I thought I was being a whore because he wanted me as his whore. But that wasn't it at all. He was training me, turning me into a whore and I let him because I enjoyed it. He was right about that. Once I had overcome the stigma, once I had got used to people looking down on me, like that woman at the hotel, I actually liked being a whore. I liked the fact that men paid for my body. It sounds absurd, I know it sounds absurd. Who in their right mind would want to be treated as a whore? Yet I did, I had value for Will by bringing in money for him, whoring myself for him. Now I would whore myself for Katrina.

"Hello Chelsea." Katrina is smiling at me. I glower at her. It is not her fault she wants to buy me. I allowed Will to put me out to market.

"My name's Judy," I strike back at her. She laughs. It is a tinkling pleasant laugh.

"I think not. I've seen you in the booths. The name was definitely Chelsea."

I stare at her, my jaw drops. She saw me! She came to see me in the booth??

"Wh..when?" My head is bowed, and I look at her from the corner of my eye unable to meet her face. She smiles a broad smile at me.

"I am always looking for new talent, and you have talent."

I turn and stare at Will in disbelief. Has this always been part of his plan, when he is done with me to sell me on? Katrina looks at me with her head slightly tilted. She laughs a full-throated laugh this time.

"Ha ha! Oh yes you are just as naïve as Will says."

Will opens a bag he has brought and takes out a large plastic dildo with a sucker on the back. He slams it down upon the floor where it glues itself, the uprisen sex rocks with the force of it.

"Take off that skirt and show Katrina what a whore you are. Fuck yourself on this for us."

I have fucked myself countless times in front of Will, but with the punters it has always been an act. I have never allowed myself to cum. Will and Katrina are both staring at me expectantly and I can see he is going to make sure I cum, to show off his whore for her. Katrina cares nothing for me except how much I might earn for her. I take off my skirt and let her see my clean shaven pussy. Only a little shadowy down grows now and it hides nothing, so shaving takes no time. She seems to approve.

"Just stand there while she has a look at you, and pull on your clit as she inspects you." I don't want to. I hate this. I want to run away, but I don't know who I belong to any more. I do as I am told. I pull on my clit and suddenly I am transported away from the shame I can feel burning my cheeks. I am ridiculous: a whore feeling shame at masturbating in front of a stranger. I know just how to arouse myself. She walks around me as I pull vigorously, my fingers pinching mercilessly in front of her. My face continues to burn with shame but I dare not stop. I am like an animal brought to market. She ponders whether to buy me, to own me, am I worthy? I am utterly humiliated by masturbating while she looks at my body like some piece of meat.

"Yes, Chelsea, you have a nice firm figure. Now slip onto the dildo and let me see you make yourself cum."

Like a performing monkey I kneel down and hover over the fat bulbous head. My fingers pull my labia apart and I guide myself onto it. It is big, wider than the punters' cocks and has plastic warts down the side that inflame the walls of my pussy. I am prised open as I sink myself all the way down and my ass flattens against the floor.

"Now I want to see you hump it. Hump it like one of your punters you are trying to make feel is giving you your best orgasm ever. Hump it like you mean it, like your life depends upon it. I want to see you pulling on your clit too. I didn't tell you to stop."

I show her my tricks, show her how I make my punters feel special. But it isn't like the punters, because I am getting hot and worked up. I don't want to, I don't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me cumming in front of her, to her order.

"Oh Chelsea, all this while you have traded your future for the pleasures of the present, haven't you?" I hump myself so hard my pussy lips slam against the floor.

"All you could see was a future, empty and sterile, and then Will comes along and shows you pleasures of the moment and so he drew you in. Those pleasures have taken you over, and you have traded away your future for them."

I hear the slap, slap of my ass cheeks against the floor as I feel the hard plastic slide along my canal. I wish she would stop talking.

"And now here you are addicted to these hedonistic pleasures. Your future, where you are headed looks bleak and you have lived this life enough to have a past too painful to contemplate. It is so easy for you to reach orgasm, to humiliate yourself masturbating in front of a stranger, driving yourself down on a fake plastic cock. It is easy because the pleasure is now your release, your get out of jail card, the one place where you can feel good. Yet the price gets higher and higher and the pleasure lasts a shorter and shorter time. You are trapped as to stop would mean facing what you have become."

I am pulling on my clit as she talks and the urgency builds as the truth of her words strikes home. She leans in to watch. I feel totally debased playing the whore in front of her. I strive to resist, to drive her words out. She encourages me onward. I lean forward and the dildo presses at the back wall almost slipping out and then I slide myself the length of it until I feel it hard against my cervix: the bumps sliding along my well-oiled channel sends shivers through me. She is so close to me now, as if reinforcing her words into me, but she is careful not to touch. I desperately want to cum but I try to hold out. I hope she will tell me I can stop, and yet I'd feel terribly frustrated if she did. The tension is mounting and mounting and the urgency of my fingers as I pull on my clit while she watches reveals how close I am now.

"Cum for me my little slut. Show me how much you want me to own you."

The words humiliate me all the more and I am cumming and I hammer myself down onto the dildo driving it all the way home. I squirt over the floor and squeal and groan as I push my buttocks down hard, splitting myself for her.

"Well you really are far gone, aren't you? I think I am going to buy you. I could see the torment in your eyes. Watched how you resisted, trying to prevent yourself from cumming in front of me, but your body won out. You could not stop yourself, no matter how demeaning it was."

I hang my head on the floor, trying to catch my breath once more. Already a wave of nausea and self-loathing washes over me.

"Punters visit a whore for pleasure without consequences. They turn up and expect their whore to dedicate herself solely to their pleasure, in that moment. There is no past, there is no future, there are no other punters, there are no complications. They can demand you enact their fantasy and I see in you a capacity to embrace whatever that demand may be. You devote yourself to pleasure seeking. It will not matter to you whether they come to release their frustration upon you, to demand you be their mother, their teacher, their daughter. I can see in your eyes you will become whatever they make you and you will lose yourself in the role."

I lie collapsed on the floor, listening to her words, trying to catch my breath. I am a whore. I am ruled by my body. I hate what I just did, but at the time I craved that moment of pleasure. Katrina walks out the room to find Will. I can hear their voices talking price. How have I come to this? After a while, as I recover myself, I hear the door bang and Katrina walks back in.

"Will has left." I feel an empty chasm open up inside my chest. It is finally over and I can't believe I have lost even Will. Who will accept me now? I sob.

"You are better off without him, my dear. Before long he would have you crawling on all fours at the end of a chain barking like a dog. He doesn't care."

I know what she says is true, and yet I don't mind. I would rather that than lose him. Will I ever feel that way he made me feel again?

"You are not going to stay here any longer," she says looking around my flat with disgust.

"You will come and stay with my girls where you will earn your keep."

I brighten. "Can I eat out their pussies after they have been with their punters?"

She laughs and walks over. Her hand reaches out to me and she runs her fingers through my hair. She grabs a fistful and turns my head up to look into her eyes. I can see her searching mine.

"You will always be a whore. There is no way back for you now. Maybe after some time you will regain some self-respect, but you will never lose the appetite. I see a hunger in those eyes."

She stands up and walks towards the door.

"Please..." I start afraid to complete my sentence. She stops and turns to look at me, curious about what I want to say.

"Will you beat me. Please! I need it." It is too much for me to lose everything Will gave me just like that. Katrina smiles and turns back towards the door.

"Come along."

THE END

12