All Comments on 'Groped at the Company Party Ch. 05'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
galisongalisonalmost 9 years ago
OMFG

Your stories just keep getting hotter and hotter! Please keep it up!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 9 years ago
Why

Why was ch 5 posted 2x?

Mother & Daughter are equally foolish. When do they come out of their stupid stupor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yumi stuff

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice . . .. the older, bustiER mother is entrapped and turned out by new sexual experiences .. . . just out of curiosity, what is the mother's cup size?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A++++

This series is f'ing fantastic. LOVE the huge tits mom getting in on it. Definitely want more of her. When is next installment??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to write this, have fucked the Mrs after each episode lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best story ever

This is the best series I ever read. The ending was phenomenal!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pure Crap

Worst story written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another installment??

Love this series. Hope we haven't seen the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best

Your stories are the best on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me Too list

disgusting story show be ashamed of yourself even thinking of treating women this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alternate ending?

I would like to see mother and daughter take revenge on all three of these despicable me. Would be just the right ending, and just what all three men deserve. Only the best kick to the crotch for all three ... maybe two hard kicks for Johnson. Perhaps all three men ending up in prison getting worse than they gave out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more Donna stories?

the Donna stories are the best thing on this site . . . any chance there will be more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sure hope there is a revenge sequel cause this was just sick.the right ending would be if the two women made a move and got there vengence.

Indianaboy79Indianaboy79over 1 year ago

Would love to see this continued involving both of them being humiliated while working in the store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, too bad that all of this chapter was duplicated and had no ending to the blackmail. The story had promise but nothing came of anything. Sorry, but this is a 1 in my book. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this series got hella repetitive. it would have been interesting if coustomers groped her while she was trying to work or coworkers got to suck a titty while restocking. but cum all over the office and constant recaps got old. I missed the boyfriend that dynamic was pretty great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous