All Comments on 'Groped in Japan'

by Lady_MaDonna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Hi there Lady_MaDonna

I have just read your story and love it. living in japan I understand exactly what you are saying... many a time I have been pressed hard against someone and felt my dick getting very swollen - stuck in my jeans pressure building is a very erotic experience.

I am yet to have your level of ecperiance - but I would love too. best wishes

Tokyo_blaggs (on skype)

qarlcueqarlcueover 8 years ago
Fun story / fantasy

This was nicely written. It's sexy and enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing your writing and erotic thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was quite surprised

I was happy reading it and could see it going a lot of different ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
im in the same position

once when I was 22 years old I went to Japan for a buisness trip and all my friends were out so I decided to take a cab to a shoe store my friends suggested.the ride was an hour and 30 mins. When I got there I saw a handsome clerk and I unbuttoned some of my shirt buttons and pulled my skirt up a little bit.after I had bought the shoe I just thought "why take a cab when I could take the subway" when I got there it was very full so I got my ticket and entered the train. Two minutes after I felt an arm sneaking it's way into my shirt pinching my nipples...did I mention I am incontinent? .....i felt like pissing myself out of embarrasment and pleasure but I managed to hold it in...the stranger then unbuttuned my shirt leaving my double d' s for display he then removed my skirt and I was left in my already wet thong...he started rubbing me and I moaned quietly. He took of my thong and I was stark naked and...as u may have guessed I started pissing myself like a little baby he then whispered into my ear"awn is the little baby pissing herself well I think we should punish her...by spanking" my eyes widened in horror as he started quietly slapping my ass and I thought "why is taking this train so long?"until I heard that there was a technical difficulty. The stranger stopped slapping my ass before putting my hand on something long and hard....it was his penis I thought"holy shit is he gonna fuck me?!"i started rubbing it and I heard him moan before he resumed fingering me he then turned to a lady who had a wicked smile on her face and she started removing her clothes and she pissed on the floor and they both pushed me down forcing me to drink it the man and woman started pinching my nipples and slapping my ass and fingering me until I came the train started working again and them woman pissed in my face before walking away naked and the man slapped my ass one more time before taking my clothes away.when I reached my hotel I had to walk for 30mins and when I walked I would occasional Piss and one time I shit myself and people kept groping me both men and women. When I had gotten to my room without anyone seeing me I flopped unto my ped and pissed and shit on it. And if u think this is fake it's not this actually happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY. I LIKED IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 4.6 (92%)

This story is totally REALISTIC. Bevieve me, I grew up in a country where transit buses & street cars were crowded during rush hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New York Subways ...

This scenario happens on Trains around the world ,if you ever lived in or worked in New York City , You’ve been Groped and Or Rubbed Against So Many Times It’s Crazy ,I Know I’ve been groped and or fondled on the Train many times and I’m a guy .

davion2308davion2308about 4 years ago
Word selection?

I laughed when I read "love button" and the other vocabulary selection for anatomy. It's hard to pick words without being cheesy but I couldn't complete the story...

pace_purrpace_purrover 2 years ago

Many years ago on a trip to Japan we took a train in rush hour even though we were only separated by little more than a foot for the journey Anne told me she had been groped virtually the whole way and someone had even shot a load on her dress. We didn’t repeat the experience god knows what might have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the girl on the trainA oldman in his 70s would enjoy touching her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous