Grounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See! You're good at presidents, so you're good at years."

They had hardly noticed Bob and Barbara talking in the background for some time already, as they did with subdued voices, but at this point Bob spoke aloud, interrupting their discussion. "It's time to stop doing homework. It's beginning to sound like cosy chit-chat. Anyway you've been busy long enough and Barbara and I want some privacy for at least an hour. So go upstairs and don't bother to come back down before ten thirty."

"You want me to leave?" Harry ask rhetorically, "Thanks, for allowing us to do homework together." He put his papers back in his schoolbag.

"I said 'upstairs'," Bob stipulated, "I just don't want you two around when we're doing some adult stuff down here."

"So I can stay some more. Thanks again... Are you sure? Heather is grounded."

"She stays grounded, but she can receive her homework buddy in her room."

"Thank you, sir."

Heather went over to her parents on the couch and kissed her father. On the cheek like she had done to Harry. "Thanks, Dad."

She turned to her mother and did the same, "Thanks, Mom, for your support."

As she stood her mother did too and embraced and hugged her, "Harry is a nice guy, have fun."

"You can leave the books here," Bob said to Harry as he put the shoulder strap of his schoolbag over his shoulder, "I said homework time is over. Time to relax."

"I'll put my bag with my clothes at the coat-rack," Harry answered. Bob nodded his agreement.

*****

"What shall we do now?" Harry asked Heather when she opened the door to her room for him.

"'Have fun', Mom said."

"'Relax', your Dad said."

"We can do what we want, as long as we don't interfere with what my parents do downstairs."

Harry looked around Heather's room. It was the first time he was there. It was a lot like his own, a bed, a desk, book shelves, a cupboard and stuff laying around, but it was more neat than his room and of course more girlish, the colours, posters, and part of the stuff, her doll for instance sitting on a shelf dressed like she was ready to go to a formal dance party. He liked the window, a little bay window with some pillows so you could sit in it and look out on the street in both directions. As he went to have a look he continued their conversation.

"What were your parents going to do?"

Heather raises her eyebrows. "You didn't figure that out? Dad said 'adult stuff.' Don't you know what that is?"

"You mean they are going to make love and tell us so before they do?"

"They are going to fuck each other, yes. If we don't put on loud music you will hear Mom scream her ecstasy."

"My parents never tell me. I've heard them going at it though, but only once... no, twice. Both times the noise came from their bedroom. I thought most parents did it in bed."

"And teenagers on the backseat of the car?"

"I think so."

"I think your parents are right. More comfort and more cosy in bed." Heather sat down on her bed and gestured for Harry to sit beside her.

"You don't mean you want to do it right now on your bed, do you?" Harry asked stunned.

"I was thinking of having a talk," Heather put him at ease, "But Mom might have been thinking we should do 'it', when she said 'Have fun'."

Harry was stunned again. Heather saw it.

"I have quite unusual parents. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It isn't your fault. Mine are pretty weird too, though."

Heather sighed.

"You have very nice grandparents," she offered.

"They like you too. They asked why you didn't come with me doing the history homework. They were sorry you couldn't make it."

"I was grounded, but you already knew that. I didn't thank you properly for supporting me like Mom does." She leaned over to him and kissed him on his cheek again, then turned more towards him, embraced and hugged him like her mother had done to her and kissed him on the other cheek, then on his lips. Harry was pleasantly surprised but not ready to kiss and hug her back. It didn't feel right and as Heather sat back he explained why.

"It was nothing..."

"I don't know any other guy who would have done that for me."

"I told you I got weird parents. They make me walk about naked often enough, so I'm used to it. They are naturists. They've dragged me with them to their naturist club since as long as I can remember. We spend most weekends over there and holydays in clothing-optional resorts. So, really, I'm used to it."

Now Heather was surprised. She was silent for a while before she said, "It's not easy having parents."

Harry agreed, "That's what Grandma said when I complained about my parents. That made me aware parents have been children with parents too. She also taught me it's not easy having children."

"It's a blessing having grandparents like you have," Heather commented and they both laughed.

"Your parents are different though," Harry got serious again, "I had never heard of parents punishing their children by making them sit naked in the house, no matter if visitors come over, nor of a mother sharing her daughter's punishment."

"I had hoped and feared you'd come and visit us."

"I was afraid you'd be mad at me if I came to visit you."

"Why should I be mad?"

"Having to be naked even with visitors, would be a good reason for most gals to get mad at him when a guy from school comes to visit uninvited, but of course I didn't know you would be naked. You seemed not to want to see me at all, saying you had other obligations without naming them."

"I didn't want to tell you with the others around, I was grounded because of you... No..., that sound like you were to blame for it, it's my own fault."

"What happened?"

"I had been late after the homework club three times. Mom had laid the table already which is my task normally. Dad told me I would be grounded good if it happened again, no matter what excuse. Then, last Sunday, my bicycle had a flat when I was on my way home from your house, only after a minute. I had to walk two miles, so I was late, so I was grounded good."

"But you had helped me doing algebra. You should have returned to our house and my mom would have brought you home in the car and you would have been in time."

"Your mother had to make dinner too."

"I could have peeled the potatoes and things."

"You're sweet." She kissed him again, just a cheek, "I didn't want to bother you, but next time I might take you up on your offer."

"You're sweet. You stayed too long at our house just to help me." He kissed her back.

"That was nothing. I was glad I could stay with you. Dad and Mom had friends coming over."

"That's no reason to be glad you can go somewhere else... or are those friends that boring?"

"I told you I have quite unusual parents. Please don't tell any of our friends... or rather, tell nobody please."

Harry was surprised, secrecy was so important, but he promised not to tell anybody.

"They are swingers."

Harry was puzzled.

"Don't you know what swingers are?"

"Not really."

"Married people who have sex with others... in mutual agreement."

"Oh," Harry was at loss for words.

"They had sex with the friends that came over last Sunday?" he inquired at last.

"I think so. It was two couples this time. I put the cups and saucers in the dishwasher."

"Unusual was an understatement. You could have said your parents and their friends are even more weird than my parents."

"It's not that bad. They don't make me participate or even watch. But nowadays they even don't care I know they do, you know 'swing', so they just tell me not to come in parts of the house, or in the backyard, when they have friends over for fucking. It's just bad I can't have friends over when they have. Wouldn't want to confront my friends with the weird parents and their friends."

"You're right it is not easy having parents. I would like to take friends with me on a weekend, but I don't want to confront them with the oddness of my naked parents."

Heather thought that over.

"Your grandma is right, it's not easy having children. Especially when you're naturists or swingers yourselves... But... You may invite me for the weekends from now on, so you have at least one friend to bring along."

"You really are sweet." Harry gave her the full treatment she had given him, kisses and hugs.

"You bet I am sweet," Heather said as they sat side by side again, "I will not ask you to come over when my parents and their friends party." Then she noticed Harry's wiener was half a boner. She took it in her hand. "Also naturist guys get a boner when they are kissing and hugging a girl," she teased, "Good you don't get it from seeing a girl and her mom naked. Dad noticed. Of course when you're used to naked people just seeing it isn't arousing."

As she talked her hand played with Harry's wiener and before she finished talking it was a full hard-on.

"I hope Dad will not ask me again if I've been intimate with someone. I should have to confess I reached second base with you. Did you know it's nice to feel a wiener getting hard when you hold it?... Of course, you're a guy, you can do it all the time."

She kept holding Harry's hard-on, baring the glans by pulling the foreskin back.

"When I hold it," he said, "it doesn't get hard. Would be impractical when I take it out to pee."

"Does it mean your wiener likes my touch better?"

"You're the first girl holding it. That's kind of exciting."

Heather smiled, her gaze seemed elsewhere.

"It was my fault your father asked you about the intimacies."

Heather's gaze was back on Harry's face, her face questioning.

"He asked me 'How intimate are you with my daughter.' And I didn't want to spill the beans. Not that there were any beans, but I felt telling just that was also kind of spilling the beans. I mean if I would tell him we were not intimate, I wouldn't have the right to hold my peace if he was going to ask me a next time and we had been... I like what you're doing now. It's very teasing what your hand is doing... Anyway I told him it would be inappropriate for me to tell him, or anyone, of any intimacies you might be involved in. I said I would tell my parents if they'd ask, but without giving away the name of the girl, as her parents were the ones to ask her. Then I said I was sure you would give an honest answer. So he asked you. Sorry."

"Dad wouldn't have been angry when we had been intimate. He and Mom fucked when they were quite young. That's what they tell me, and they say I'm late having my first sex. On my eighteenth birthday they asked me if I knew I belonged to the minority of Americans that didn't have sex before that. They had just read some statistics saying 61% of the eighteen year olds had sex before that. It was more than just suggesting I should hurry as I was late already. I told them I was thinking of waiting till after marriage and not marrying as a teenager like they did."

"It's not easy having parents."

"No, it ain't. But you may fondle my titties before I marry. You'd be my first. I might get excited."

It was an offer no male can refuse, but Harry hesitated.

"You've beautiful breasts," he said like he was thinking the offer was more than he could accept. Heather looked him piercingly in the eye as she thanked him for the compliment. She also squeezed his hard-on harder and she pulled a little.

He took it as a sign she really wanted him to touch her breasts and feared it was her way to show she'd punish him if he didn't do her bidding. He raised a hand and cupped one of her breasts carefully.

"OK, we're both on second base now," Heather noticed, "I hope my parents will be happy with that, their slow daughter making some progress."

As she said the first part Harry started playing her nipple with his thumb, but before the second sentence was finished he stopped.

"You don't do this... and let me do this... to make your parents happy, do you?"

"No... no, I like us doing this, feeling each other's body. Love it. Would be a waste if we have to sit naked together upstairs for a full hour, not to have a feel. I really like your naked body. No tan lines and yet good tanned. Naturism has its advantages."

"Then why did you say, they'd be happy."

"Because they were disappointed I didn't even reach first base."

"You've kissed."

"A peck on the cheek isn't first base. You can do it with an aunt."

"Still I didn't think of how my parents would feel about it when you took my wiener and made it hard. I just got excited when you did."

"I still do."

"I still like it... love it, but you're also driving me crazy doing it."

"OK, I stop holding it." She did, but only to lower her hand a little and cup his nuts.

"You're still driving me crazy, but don't stop doing it. We've still most of the hour."

"So you agree it would be a waste of shared nudity if we didn't touch?"

Harry turned to Heather, lifting one leg, turning and putting the foot on the bed. His other hand cupped her other breast, his thumbs playing her nipples simultaneously.

"You wanted to talk," he said like he was worried she would be carried away by the touching and forget to talk about what she had wanted to discuss.

"We're talking. We can fondle and talk at a time, can't we?"

She copied, mirrored, his way to sit. Her other hand took his hard-on as the first was rolling his nuts around in his scrotum.

"You make it hard for me to talk with me when you do that."

He pinched her nipples hard enough to drive her crazy too.

"It may be hard, but it's possible. If you started kissing me, real first base kissing, it would end all talking... OK, where was I, I wanted to talk about something with you... Oh, you're driving me crazy." She let go his genitals and sat back, releasing her nipples from his fingers.

"OK, again, where was I?... Uh... Yes, I wanted to thank you for getting naked with Mom and me. That part of the talking is done. I learned you walk around naked a lot. Did I tell you I like it you do? Your naked body is very easy on the eye." Her gaze gave his body the all over, pausing at his hard-on, but returning to his eyes.

Harry thanked her and told her he liked to see her body too, and very much so. He even liked her mother's nude looks.

"I would like to see your parents naked too," Heather admitted, "I meant it you could take me with you at their naturist club. But we'll talk about that later. I'm grounded for the time being... The other thing I wanted to talk about was my parents being swingers. I think as long as I live with them any boyfriend should know before we reach second base. That's why I only touched your genitals after I had told you and you didn't scream and run away. You took it quite good actually. I feared it would end our friendship."

"I said, it isn't your fault."

"I know you did. And it's comforting your parents also are not completely normal. But now you took it so well, I think I should tell you more about it."

"I don't know. You don't have to tell me things that are private. Being swingers seems very private to me."

"You told me your parents are naturists. That's quite private too. I don't think they tell all the neighbours they are, or the man in the drugstore. Yet I'd like to learn more about it. So if you want to or not I'm going to tell you what I know of my parents live style." She giggled. "You can't walk away, we're not allowed downstairs." She giggled again. "Now serious again. I was already telling you they are not that bad they'd want me to participate of even watch. I can just hear them having fun with their friends, when I'm home, but most of the time I leave when they have friends over. Of course I don't hear anything when they visit friends and have the fun at their place. That's what they call it 'having fun with friends', but it involves mainly having sex. The fun is in the variety of the ways to have sex, playing sex games, doing a lot of teasing, dressing up, or rather dressing down for each other and of course a variety of partners. Not just one on one sex, also trio's or foursomes or even more. I overheard one of the other women in their swingers group when she told what she wanted as a birthday present: have a gang bang with the whole group satisfying her and getting satisfied, not only the men gang banging her but also their wives... Am I getting too far in the nasty details? Too private?"

"It's quite private, yes. And the gang bang is a very nasty detail, but I can't get away, so get it over with."

"You're still not screaming and running away."

"I can't run away, as I can't go downstairs. So no use in screaming."

"Good, you're still taking the news better than I expected.

Any questions so far?"

"I still think it wouldn't be right if I asked you questions about the private affairs of your parents."

"So you think low of me because I tell you nevertheless?"

Harry hastened to say he didn't judge Heather for it. He could imagine she wanted to warn her boyfriend what family she came from. The friend not being able to cope with strange parents could be a reason to cancel the friendship before it became an engagement, but he hoped she would stop telling where she suspected her parents wouldn't be pleased to learn she'd spread the news. "I'm glad you took my strange parents so well, and even volunteer to join us at the naked peoples club. But I'm sure they don't mind I have told you in confidence they like to walk around naked," he finished his argument.

"I'm sure my parents don't mind me telling you. In confidence of course, you cannot tell anyone else."

"Good. Then tell me all you want to tell and afterward I will tell you if I would still like you to join us at the naked peoples club."

"Is that a threat?"

"No, but I want to finish talking at some point, so we must discuss one item at a time."

"Good. I won't tell you anymore details about what they do when swinging. I don't know the details really. And I don't want to know. You're right it is their private affair. But I do want to tell you they don't just fuck around with everyone and I'm almost sure they don't commit adultery in the sense that they would fuck with someone without telling the other or without their consent. When they fuck or just make out with someone else the other is there to watch, or participate, or 'have fun' at the same time with the spouse of the one their spouse is having fun with. Or at least with someone else from their group of 'fun friends'. That group is not that large, though it has grown since they've started swinging. Every new couple, they always are married couples, has to be approved by all existing members of the group. My mom told me it started when my cousin and I where toddlers and it was more difficult to go out and dance or see a movie with friends. They started doing more things together with my aunt and uncle as they both could watch both toddlers, so the other couple could have privacy, not disturbed by a toddler crying or whatever toddlers do. They rented a holiday cottage together and they knew the other couple was fucking in their bedroom or in the dunes where the cottage stood, and they also knew the other couple knew they were fucking some place as that other couple was watching Marc and me."

"In the naturist club people also watch each other's children from time to time, for whatever the parents of the children that are watched, want to do," Harry offered, "They just don't say they are going to make love. Maybe they do, even if they say they go swimming or canoeing, or they do both that and fuck while their children are watched."

"Mom and Dad and aunt Wilma and uncle Walt also didn't say 'will you watch Heather or Marc so we can fuck', but it was soon obvious both couples did and they started teasing each other about it. 'Teasing and flirting is almost the same', Mom said, so what started as teasing the other couple about what they knew they were doing, became teasing them back with how good it had been, and how nice to do it outdoors in the sun, and how thrilling at places where people could walk into them, and soon they were teasing each other with all the nasty details of their fucking, and then they started hinting on how Walt would like to make out with Mom and Dad with Wilma and the other way around and then one night when Marc and I were sound asleep, and the four of them sat on the deck as it was a beautiful night, they were trying to convince the others they should go and watch us inside and they both refused to let the other couple have the fun, fucking under a starry sky, while they sat inside listening for us to get awake, but only hearing the others fuck on the deck, as the windows were open for it had been a hot day and there was no air conditioning.