Grounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already know how to open me up to have a better look, now try and find the spots I will like your licking the best. I try and do the same with stiff Harry and his Nuts."

Harry was in heaven, not just because he was allowed to explore Heather's pussy, but also because her tongue felt heavenly on his uncovered glans even at the time he had only started exploring by carefully combing the little curly hairs to the sides.

"I will not pee, so you don't have to be that careful," commented Heather, "You also won't pee, will you?"

"No, it's very hard to do when I have a stiffy. It's hard to do anything when you touch my dickhead like you did."

"Like this?" Heather licked the topside, "Or this?" she licked the corona, "Or like this?" the tip of her tongue wobbled over the frenulum at the underside. Harry gasped.

"You drive me crazy. Especially when you touch the edge or the underside."

"I can touch them both at a time. Like this." Heather put her lips around his glans, her lower lip touching most of the corona, her upper lip touching the frenulum and the tip of her tongue wobbled over and tried to enter the slit at the top. Harry gasped more violently.

"Aaahh, that's worse than being tickled by Laura and Jane!"

Heather let go at once. Not to stop the tickling just to ask, "Who are Laura and Jane?"

"Two little twin girls from the family that has the cabin next to ours at the naked peoples club."

"You like playing with little girls, don't you?"

"They seem to like playing with me. Most boys aren't as patient with little children as I am. They scold them or sent them away when the little children annoy them. I'm not that easily annoyed."

"I like playing with you too. And I like it you're never scold me or sent me away."

"I can get annoyed too, but I try and wait before I do."

"I love you." She kissed the top of his hard-on again. "And I like the droplets that ooze out of the slit in your dick. Am I wet too."

"Yes, the curls I've put to the side are glued to your skin with your juices."

"And my slit?"

"Glistering with moisture everywhere I can see."

"Try and find a dry spot inside and wet it with your tongue."

Harry understood kissing and licking dick was over as Heather wanted some attention to her pussy as well. He couldn't find a dry spot however. He licked a wet spot instead. The little inconspicuous irregularity at the bottom of the slit just above her vagina, of which -as a six year old- he had learned the hard way, was for peeing, and he licked it, because Heather flicking her tongue over his more striking pee opening, had been a very funny feeling.

"It wasn't dry on that spot," he said, "It's wet everywhere, but that is the spot where the pee came out from Sara's pussy."

"You've seen Sara peeing?" Heather was shocked.

"Not Sara Johnson from the homework group, Sara Flanigan, the girl I told you about, the one that peed over me."

Heather was relieved.

"You didn't taste like pee at that spot. I think I like the juices in your pussy." Harry licked a long lick from down at the fuck hole till the top of Heather's slit, lapping up much more juice.

Now Heather gasped.

"It's yummy," Harry judged not noticing Heather gasping from the touch of his tongue on her most sensitive spot, "Did you taste it yourself?"

"I can't reach it with my tongue," Heather seemed to deny then continued, "But I tasted it from my fingers. It's a lot better than pee, but I think I like your pre-cum better. Here have a taste." She caught the droplet that was oozing from Harry's dick with a finger and held it in front of his mouth. Harry had a taste then collected juices from Heather's pussy and presented it to her.

"I still think this tastes better."

Heather tasted. "I still think you taste better. Please lick me again."

Harry did. He tried to scoop up more from the depths of Heather's vagina, but she asked him to try and find her most sensitive spots. He did like she had done to his glans, shorts licks and asking. He learned the inner labia where more sensitive than the parts of the vagina he could reach with his tongue, even her anus seemed more sensitive or it was the nastiness of him tickling it with the tip of his tongue. Of course his mother had pointed out the clitoris under its little hood, as naturist mothers have less problems showing their pussies in detail for educational purposes, than most mothers do; it was one of the reasons Harry felt his parents did a better job than the teacher at sex education class. So Harry saved that spot for the last. Heather confirmed it was her most sensitive spot and begged him to keep licking it.

"Put a finger in my vagina while you do," she went on instructing. Harry did, but with his other hand he did what his mother had done to show him her clit better, pressing on the hood just above the clit itself, making the hood withdraw and the clit protrude. Flicking his tongue over it now seemed to drive Heather even more crazy than she had done to him. He kissed the tiny nub then sucked a little. A sharp intake of her breath and her whole body convulsing taught Harry her clit was very sensitive indeed. He didn't get a chance to ask her about it as the leg that had been lifted up, now clamped down on his head, trapping him between her thighs, while Heather's hands found the back of his head to pull in his face to her pussy. In his restrained position Harry went on kissing and licking her clit as far as he could. The middle finger of his other hand tried to explore the depths of her vagina, which felt wonderful around it, and which seemed to offer more room for movement at the time than Heather's thighs and hands left for Harry's head. Every sound was muffled for him by the thighs pressing on his ears, but he could hear Heather's voice over the sound of the radio playing rock music and Harry noticed the resemblance with the sounds emitting from his parent's bedroom the two times he had mentioned to Heather. She kept his head captured and he kept doing what she apparently expected him to do for, what seemed to Harry, for ages, but of course when you're so much restrained you can hardly breath, every minute is one too many. Suddenly Heather let go at last, her body shuddering, then falling over landing her on her back. She seemed more out of breath than Harry, but after some time she said, "Wow, I never climaxed that good before."

Harry took it as a compliment, not knowing it was a major compliment.

"Your turn," Heather continued a while later as she had regained her breath completely.

"You've got strong thighs," Harry observed caressing his tender ear with a hand.

"Did I hurt you bad?"

"Nothing a kiss couldn't cure, but I hope you can be more gentle when we do this again."

She gave him a series of tender kisses on and around his ear, then asked him to turn around so she could do the other side.

"Doesn't stiff Harry and his Nuts hurt?" she asked as she was done, "It looks more painful as hard and stiff Harry is and how taught he's pulling the sack around his nuts. Do you think a kiss can cure that? Or do you need a real blowjob?"

Harry noticed Heather was as explicit as her parents, but he liked it on her. He wasn't sure what to answer though.

"I don't know about blowjobs," he said, "Never had one. But what you did with your lips and tongue on just the head of stiff Harry, sure will make me blow my semen soon. Wouldn't want to hit you in your mouth with it though."

"You must have had my pussy juice in your mouth too."

"To be frank, I almost drowned in it. You were very wet at the end and you didn't leave me much room to get my head above the water to take a breath."

In the position they were in, a sixty nine, Heather had not seen Harry's face at all and later she had focussed on his ear, but now she took a look.

"You're glistering wet from my juices," she noticed, "I'm sorry!"

"You don't have to be. Most of it I've scooped and licked up. It was yummy, I told you."

"Your pre-cum was more yummy still. Your semen can't be that bad."

"I never really tried, but I think it's more bitter. Not tasty anyway."

"Let me have a try. We're not mutually on third base yet. I've to do you somehow. Your choice how."

"No, it's your choice really. Anything you do that brings me off would be the most erotic experience I ever had."

"You must tell me what ways there are to do it. I've never been there. But you sure just gave me the most erotic experience I ever had."

"Thanks again. Just start where you stopped. Your lips around my cockhead doing those incredible things with your lips and tongue. I don't think I can come closer to heaven and hell at the same time."

Heather smiled at him lovingly, then took to resume her extremely tantalising treatment of Harry's dick. He gasped when her lips closed around his glans again. She made him turn over to lay on his back, his legs spread and she sat on her knees between them. Now she had room to play around on the throbbing dick, both with hands and mouth, and look up at Harry's face as well. He looked at her working on it, but had a hard time looking at her lovely face as he was very much distracted by the things Heather did to his genitals. One hand had cupped his scrotum and was rolling his nuts around a bit, the other was wrapped around his shaft to steady his dick so she could more easily let her mouth play with the head, but she also wanked him with it and her lips and tongue had not just resumed doing what they had been doing before, but with more force and in a higher pace. Her teeth had joined the action, biting lightly in the spongy glance and scraping over its delicate skin. All together it was maddening for Harry and he knew he was much closer to heaven and hell at the same time than by what Heather had done before. He breathed heavily, grunted and uttered incoherent and bad articulated words -in which nevertheless Heathers name along with 'Oh god', could be distinguished- and had to grab the sheets of the bed tight to hold on to. Heather's mouth left Harry's dick for a moment as she looked up at his face.

"Does this work for you," she asked.

"Oh.. Yeah, I think I... gonna cum."

"I thought so. You're as vocal as my Mom" Heather didn't wait for an answer but took to her task with more effort still.

Harry tried to be less vocal, confine himself to sighing, but he couldn't really stop grunting as well and soon as he was on the brink of shooting his load. He felt he had to speak up to warn Heather, but she seemed to take the sounds that came from his throat as incitement to go on and she added more sucking force with her mouth on his over excited dick. He felt his body tighten involuntarily, then he came like he had never before. Heather took the first spurt in her mouth, but let go and tried to aim his dick on his belly, but the second spurt came too soon and landed on her forehead and in her hear. A third and fourth spurt hit his chest and abdomen as Heather sat more upright, then he was finished as the last bits of jism dripped from his cockhead. Heather milked the last little bits from his dick with one hand and caught them in her other. She looked up at the face of her spend lover.

"That was fun," she said, "Mom was right and you were wrong, semen tastes salty like caviar. I like it, though I liked your pre-cum better. That's more sweet. You should serve the sweet dessert after the hearty meal, but never mind."

Harry didn't really get all she was babbling, he was trying to get his breath and was basking in the afterglow of the earthshaking experience. Heater swept up the sticky jism from Harry's chest and abdomen in her hands. She raised to stand on her knees watching him recover as she licked his jism from her hands.

"I really like your taste," she repeated and caught the glob that was trying to pass her brow and drip in her eye. Again she licked it up from her fingers.

"We made a mess," Harry told her seeing sharp again and noticing the shiny coating wide around her mouth and on her hair. He reached for his own chest and abdomen then his deflating dick to confirm all was sticky.

"We made fun," she contradicted, "No mess that can't be licked away or maybe we should shower to get all clean again."

They decided on a quick shower after Harry had tasted his jism too, but licked from Heather's face. It added a lot to his opinion she was right the taste was good.

The bathroom was another surprise for Harry, it was spacious and had a large double bath in a corner and a walk-in shower in another, a toilet along with a bidet, that Harry took for a second toilet at first and a urinal, which he recognized, but had never seen in a house before, a counter with two large washbasins. The room seemed more spacious still as there were large mirrors on all sides.

"Wow," Harry said, "This looks like the bathroom of an Arabic sheikh."

"Don't naturist spend a lot of money on their bathrooms?"

"No, they rather swim in a natural pond or river, but we have a large bathroom at the club, only it's more like at sports at high school, with showers and sinks for everyone in one large room. Only at school we have two of them, one for boys the other for girls, naturists shower with men, women and children in one room."

"Swingers too don't have separate bathrooms for men and women so we have to shower together anyway." Heather turned the tap of the shower and stepped back and went to take some towels out of a cupboard that had looked like just a mirror. Harry, not caring for a little bit of cold water while waiting for the right temperature stepped in the shower and took some shower gel.

"Stop!" Heather stopped him, "I'm going to clean you, but first you must clean me."

Harry liked the prospect of soaping up her body and being soaped up by her, so he let her stand under the water jets and with a glob of gel spread over both his hands he took to his task. Her breasts felt even better with the water and soap especially when his hand went over her hard little nipples. He kissed her on the lips while he washed her face around them, and as Heather kissed him back and their tongues changed mouths over and over again, he went on kissing while his hands lowered to spread the soap further down, over her abdomen, pussy and thighs. Harry felt he could do this forever, but Heather broke the kiss to gasp for air and to tell him it was her turn to do him. By then there were no dirty spots to clean anymore, but Harry let her soap him up abundantly nevertheless. His dick had become erect again from washing and kissing Heather. The latter soaping up his hard-on and nuts made him even harder. She took a hand shower to rinse off the soap, and the massaging jets coming from the shower were a torment for his cockhead that she had uncovered as far as the foreskin had not withdrawn by his own erection. Suddenly Heather closed the tap.

"Work to do," she said, "Another hard-on we're not going to waste. I'm afraid we have to shower once more afterward."

She took the two towels, handed one to Harry and they towelled of each other.

"Are you sure you don't do this with the naturist girls at the club quite often?" she inquired.

"Are you the jealous kind of fiancée?" Harry shot back, "I told you we shower like at sports, so together in one big bathroom, but each his or her own shower. It's often boys at one side of the room, girls the other side. Only couples sometimes shower together or a parent who's helping a little child."

"I'm not jealous, only want to get to know the customs and traditions of the club, so I'll be prepared."

"They will like to have you as a new member."

"For now I want to do something about your member."

She made sure Harry got the meaning of that by taking his member in a hand and dragging him back to her room using it as a handgrip.

"OOOH... BOB!" came Barbara's voice from downstairs as they crossed the landing and Heather guided Harry in to her room hurriedly and closed the door behind them.

"Do you want to go home?" she asked him.

"It sounds like they're still busy downstairs, so we have to stay here," Harry noticed.

"I told you, you were as vocal as Mom. Only slightly different, you cried 'Oooh... god!' and she uses Dad's name instead. You named me too though... That was nice... But I didn't mean you riding back to your house on your bike. I was asking if you wanted to go to home plate now we've been on first, second and third base. Do you want that?"

Once more she had surprised Harry. He looked at her, finding no sigh she was joking on her face, only love, a little different to what he was used too. Was it love mingled with lust?

"You said you wanted to wait till after marriage," he said at last.

"I asked if you wanted to take me home. What do YOU want."

"So we're talking about what we want, not what we'll actually do?"

"We're talking about what YOU want."

"I don't want to fuck you," he said decisive. Heather's face showed disappointment.

"I just want to make love with you," Harry continued. Heathers eyes sparkled.

"But I will wait till you're ready for it... even if it takes years."

Heathers face was all lovingly again, then lust took over as she let herself fall down on the bed. She opened her arms and legs for him. "I want you to make love to me... and I want it now!"

Harry's face showed love, tender love and ultimate happiness.

Then he hesitated. "I don't want to make you pregnant. You should at least finish school first. Dad gave me condoms for my birthday, saying that wasn't a present, but an insurance to keep me out of the trouble of being a teenage dad... But I didn't bring them... Didn't think there would be the slightest chance I'd get in that kind of trouble tonight."

"Good this is a swingers house." Heather opened the hand that had been clenched together all the time. Out of it came four little packages in different colours. "Didn't you notice the glass bowl on the counter in the bathroom with these?"

Harry had noticed glass bowls all right. He could remember one filled with coloured cotton balls and one with little soap bars wrapped in paper like they came from a lot of different hotel rooms, but he had looked no further.

"Did your father demonstrate how you put them on, or shall I do it for you?"

"Did your father demonstrate you?" Harry was a little shocked even if he already knew Heather had 'quite unusual' parents.

"Mom did. Using the pepper mill as a makeshift penis. She too doesn't like her daughter to get in trouble. She had me when she was eighteen. She says your youth is over when you are a mother and she wants me to have a long youth."

She sat up facing Harry. "Now let me practice on that real penis that's standing up impatiently waiting for his mother to help him put on his coat... Any type you prefer? We've got them smooth or ribbed or dotted, long lasting heavy duty, sensitive and with different flavours like banana and tutti frutti."

"Having swinging parents sure has its advantages too," Harry noticed, "But I'm at a loss what to choose. The red package seems to be OK. What is it?"

"'Featherlite' from Durex. Good choice. Mom says they're the best when you want to feel the dick as good as without a condom. Only don't play it too rough... No, you didn't want to fuck me rough, you wanted to make love, so make sweet tender love to me." While talking she had torn open the package and she showed Harry which side had to be on top to roll off the condom over a hard dick.

"Ooh, this feels so much better than the pepper mill" Heather almost sighed in pleasure. As the condom was rolled out to its full length, she bent over and took him in her mouth. She went down deep and Harry remembered a gossip going round at school about a girl that should do deep throats. Would Heather do that too? She stayed down some seconds, and Harry felt her agile tongue on the underside and the vaulted form of her palate on the topside of his dick. Then she came up again.