All Comments on 'Grounded in Toronto Ch. 03-04'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
pretty good

I did not read ch. 1-2 but I am sure they are just as good as these 2 and I hope the rest will be just as good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like realistic

I really liked the conflict she felt and although I worried how it was going to go when she reached out to the man she planned on meeting it turned out I really liked it. He was mature, she was honest, and the result worked for me. Hopefully this isn't the end.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Very nice. Love is splendid.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago

Another touching chapter celebrating new love, starring Camille and Eleanor. I love these characters, and eagerly await more of their lovely story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Scissoring

JFC I'm tired of people writing about lesbian sex when they haven't actually had any -- or even talked with someone who has. Scissoring isn't a thing we actually do. It's what people claim we do when they just want to use us as sexual fantasy without knowing a thing about who we are or what it's like to be a lesbian.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 6 years ago
Beautiful writing

It's a pleasure to read for the quality of the writing. If others don't like the storyline for their own reasons, that's their business, and there's no excuse for some of the uncivilized anonymous comments, particularly on a website that exists for the publication of erotic imagery and NOT for verisimilitude or scientific accuracy. Let's enjoy our fantasies and BE NICE.....

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 6 years ago
Love it!

This is my favorite of your stories. I love the emotions that Camille is going through. Please continue! I would love to see these two together for a long time.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Fast and furious ...... A typical hollywoood start ...... No, i hope you "write" this girls happy and "write" them a marvelous future ...... Insecurities are the normalize human acting and the factor x for the most crashes

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying the ride of these two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2760 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES