All Comments on 'Groundhog Fuck Day 02'

by Astarte69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
Now you're getting somewhere

It's been a while, glad you carried on. You now have the makings of a good story, next question is - can you write good erotica?

tanner7701tanner7701almost 8 years ago
Why so short?

I really wish there was more pages instead of one page per chapter... Not very fun having to wait for each chapter to come out.

captinpennycaptinpennyalmost 8 years ago
It great to see your still working in this.

I really like how your playing out this concept in terms of pacing and setup. I encourage you to keep going. Now obviously the rate at which the content is coming out is slow (I should not judge since I have no idea what reallife pressures you have). I would strongly recommend not making every part of this story one page. It kinda annoying to have look for the link to the next part after only a page. Consider just making longer parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what's with the mom?

I agree it is a bit short.

What's with the mom? you keep using "Mrs. Dee" instead of mom, his mother etc.

WindbourneWindbournealmost 8 years ago
like to see it keep going

like the idea, very little action so far. Def wat to see it keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
agreed would like to see it continue its ooen for many possiblitys

Keep it gojng

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
try harder

Would be better if you built up the story and then posted it at least somewhat complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Seriously, dude? I remember reading the first one last year and thinking, What the hell? Like, the apparent concept would be so cool... if you did one single thing with it. He didn't even get a positive response for the number request (nice fuckboy/asshole rib on stereotypical feminists, btw), and "Satan's" offer seemed so unrelated to Groundhog Day it wasn't even funny. It's now been more than 6mo, and you added absolutely zilch to the story. If it takes you six years to pull this together, fine, but don't post anything until then. Like, fuck man, I'm trying to get off here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
support

Love the way it's going, slow and tantalizing. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

I'm so transfixed with this story please continue

pois11pois11almost 8 years ago
A bit short

but looking forward to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hurry

I desperately seek more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its been a year

Please # 3 its been a year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
entitled pricks

Wow...the people commenting on your story come off as a bunch of entitled pricks. No wonder you didn't continue when more than half the comments were "you suck at writing" or "you didn't write enough or fast enough for me". I enjoyed what you wrote, but I'm gonna guess the story is dead at this point. Can't blame you.

ArediaArediaalmost 5 years ago

I like your story - I think it has a lot of potential. Ignore the haters - they're not going to read any more of this story, so please continue it for those of us that do like it. I'm sure that's more than just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous