Group Home Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still she looks unconvinced. "When have you seen any penises?"

I shrug. "You know, in locker rooms and such. It's not like I've seen a ton of them," I laugh. "But I've seen a few."

"Well the ones I've seen were all ugly," She says, refusing to give the matter any further consideration.

"Be careful," I warn her, suddenly annoyed at the direction the conversation has taken. "If you keep calling him ugly, I may have to prove you wrong..."

"You wouldn't dare," She says.

I say nothing but reach down and audibly lower my zipper, staring at her all the while. It's an intimate sound, and all at once the musky scent of her is almost overpowering in that little room, making my nostrils flare.

"You're bluffing," She tells me, knowing already that I'm not.

I take hold of the button and wait. "You think so?"

"Someone would see." She takes another quick glance out into the darkness, squinting hard. There's nothing to be seen.

"Everyone's asleep," I tell her. "And this is your last chance. You still say my penis is ugly?"

A moment passes and then she nods. She holds my gaze for as long as she can before letting it drop, watching as I pop the button, the flaps of my pants parting. Now only the thin fabric of my boxer shorts shields my dick from her. She's doing that shifting from one foot to the other thing again.

"It's handsome," I tell her.

"No. I bet it's ugly." It comes out in a whisper. Her mouth has gone dry, as if all the moisture in her body has been rerouted to help lubricate her pussy.

I give her a moment to change her mind. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

With that I pull my boxers down, trapping the waistband underneath my balls. The motion initially causes my dick to point straight out towards her, as if in accusation of its present condition. But once freed, it slaps thickly back up against my stomach.

She doesn't say a word but can't bring herself to look away either. She's squirming more than ever as she stands there, her leg muscles flexing and then relaxing.

"Do you still think its ugly?" I ask her, sitting back down in the chair. I'm nervous all of a sudden, aware that I've been charged with the responsibility of having to single-handedly enlighten her as to the merits of the male reproductive organ.

Cautiously she moves near, leaning in to get a better look. My dick has begun to twitch, thrilling at all the attention.

"It's okay I guess. Why don't you have any hair on your balls?"

I tell her she's not the only one who's fastidious about their grooming.

She takes another step forward. I get the impression she won't be able to resist taking hold of it for too much longer. Her desire is palpable and I realize, belatedly, that things have gone too far.

"Enough," I tell her, summoning up the last shreds of my willpower and pulling the boxers back up over my dick. "It's bedtime and I have work to do."

She makes a little sound of disappointment, but straightens up obediently, as if making to head off to bed.

"I need a hug," She tells me, stopping suddenly. When she turns and spreads her arms, her breasts rise and separate, the nipples still rigid.

I stay put, refusing to look at her, trying to immerse myself in my charts.

"Don't be mean," She tells me. "It's my birthday."

I sigh as if begrudging her the favor, but get to my feet. The movement causes my pants to slip down around my ankles. Before I can bend to retrieve them, she pulls me close. Previously our hugs have always been chaste affairs, our waists pointedly averted. But this time, as she pulls me to her, her hips come forward, bringing her mound up against my hardness. Even through her shirt and panties, I can feel the heat coming off her body. She grabs onto my hipbones and gives the smallest of grinds before laughing.

"Won't that thing ever go back down? You won't be able to ride your motorcycle like that. Besides, it'll probably give Ms. Jenny a heart attack if she spots it."

"Oh, I have my tricks to make it go down again..." I chuckle.

She pulls back slightly, our hips still pressed together. I'm certain she can feel my dick throbbing she's so close. "What kind of tricks?"

"That's not something the birthday girl needs to be worrying about."

"But I like tricks," She pouts, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet, increasing the friction.

"I know, but this is the sort of trick that most boys do when they're alone." I tell her.

"Don't some boys do it in front of girls though?"

I consider it a moment or two.

"I suppose they do," I concede. "But I never have before."

"Please can't you show me?" She's begging now.

"Stop whining," I tell her, pretending to be annoyed. "I'll show you I guess, but you have to promise not to tell anyone first."

"Okay, I promise." The pout is gone, and I can tell by the way she's squirming in my arms that she's pleased at having gotten her way.

"No matter what?"

"No matter what," She agrees.

"Cross your heart?"

She does so, solemnly using her right hand to trace the horizontal crossbar, starting at one nipple and going across to graze the other before adding the vertical post, further emphasizing her tits.

"Fine. Sit on the desk and just watch. Sometimes it takes a little while."

I sit back down awkwardly, the pants still bunched around my ankles as she climbs up on the desk facing me. Her legs part a little and I can once again make out her panties. They look wetter now, as if someone has taken a plant mister to them.

"You're a leaky girl," I tell her.

She spreads her legs wide, looking down at herself and running her fingertips across the fabric of her new underwear. It's my turn to peer out into the shadows. I can't see anything. I'm not sure I'd care if I did.

"Show me," She says, closing the gates of her legs.

I stand back up just long enough to pull my boxers back down, my cock sproinging out into the air. I watch her watching me, feeling a bit like a snake charmer as I take hold of myself with my right hand and begin to stroke. I start off slow, squeezing hard when I reach the root of me, making my dick swell and flush dark with blood. I'm in no hurry; the motion is meant more to accentuate my penis, rather than an attempt at bringing relief.

From time to time I push my cock down so it's pointing at her. When she licks her lips, I can't help but stroke myself a bit faster, stifling a moan.

"That looks like it feels good," she says. "You're starting to leak a little yourself. The little eye is crying."

I nod and reach up with my thumb to pick up some of the pre-cum, working it into the head and shaft. I notice that she's got her hands on her thighs, and is squeezing them methodically. High up under her shirt they've begun to glisten she's so wet now.

"How come you're doing that?" She asks me.

"It keeps it from getting friction burns when I'm jerking off."

"Is that part of the trick?"

"Uh huh," I tell her, squeezing down low at the base of me and then running my fist slowly up the shaft, trying to call up more of the clear fluid, both of us watching as a solitary drop overflows the tip.

It's not enough to grease the whole of me, so I pause to lick my hand before starting up again. I'm in no danger of coming yet, but my dick has flushed a darker shade of red, and little prickly sensations run up and down the length.

"You're drying out again," She tells me after a while, keeping close watch on the situation.

I move to lick my hand again but she tells me to wait. "I want to do it..."

She makes a show of putting several fingers in her mouth, holding them high above my cock so that her saliva drips down, stretching all the way onto the head of me.

"More," I tell her. "Get it all on there."

She tries to shake the rest of her spit onto me, but senses right away that this is an unduly inefficient way of going about things. She hesitates for only a split second before summoning the courage to take me in hand, feeling my hardness for the first time, even giving my dick a stroke or two and making me moan, before turning the reins back over to me.

"It's so hot," She observes, shaking her hand as if nursing a burn. "Hard too. Why's it so hard?"

"It's supposed to be hard so it will go inside," I tell her.

I watch her eyes, seeing that the mental picture has dropped into place. She appears somewhat woozy with desire, and it occurs to me that if she takes a spill from the desk there'll be some explaining to do. I speed up my stroking to try and bring her back into the here-and-now, jerking myself off in earnest, even using my left hand to rub my balls, making them draw up tightly to my body.

She's doing some rubbing of her own now, focusing on her legs, the shirt working its way higher. I stare, watching as her fingertips move to her inner thighs, even going under the legband of her panties slightly before reemerging.

"What are you doing?" I ask her, pausing mid-stroke.

She blushes but doesn't stop. "I can't help it. She itches."

"Who itches?" I ask.

"My girl."

"Your girl?"

"My pussy," She admits. "I'm so horny it feels like ants are crawling on it."

"Well cut it out," I tell her. "You're distracting me. I thought you were just going to watch."

"I was watching but you stopped."

"My arm's tired," I admit.

"Then use your other one," She tells me. "Just do it quickly. I can't take much more of this."

"I can't use the other one," I say, summoning up a blush of my own as I give my cock a couple of awkward, half-hearted strokes with my left hand to show her. "I'm not coordinated enough."

She groans in disappointment and cups her pussy with both hands, giving it a squeeze before letting go.

"Let me do it then..." She says.

I try, with mixed success, to put on my shocked face. "You can't. It wouldn't be right. Besides, you don't even know how," I argue.

"You don't know if I do." She counters.

I don't see any sense in pushing the point, and she gets down on her knees in front of me, taking hold of my hardness. As she begins to move her hand and arm, I can tell at once that mine isn't the first dick she's ever handled. She masturbates me for a while, even using both hands like I've showed her. She's doing wonderfully, and I let her go to it, leaning back in the chair and watching her work.

"Am I hurting you?" She asks.

"No, it feels unbelievable. Get it wet again," I say, taking myself back from her for a moment.

I expect her to use her hand again, but instead she leans in close, her lips just inches from my cock. I watch as she opens her mouth and a string of saliva emerges, dripping down onto the knob of me. Her hand joins mine as she works the spit into my entire length.

"Again," I tell her, shaking myself obscenely an inch from her chin, as if my dick were some sort of magic wand that will compel her to do my bidding.

She surprises me by raising the stakes again, this time leaning in and licking the bulbous head of my cock, her hands taking my place on the shaft.

"Yeah, like that," I tell her. "Keep licking."

She keeps at it, looking up at me to make sure she's doing it right. Slowly, she licks all the way down to my balls and then works her way back up again. It takes a long time, and when she reaches the top, I can't help but lift my hips a little, pushing up at her mouth.

"Stop that," She laughs.

"I can't help it. It feels too good."

She squeezes my dick hard making the head swell, as if to punish it for its mischievousness. "You want to put it in my mouth, don't you?" She teases. "I bet you even want me to suck on it."

"Oh God, please suck on it," I groan.

"I can't," She whines, pulling her head away.

"Why not?"

She blushes, and it takes her a minute to answer. "It'll make me too hot. I won't be able to sleep."

"Don't worry," I tell her. "I'll take care of you."

She looks unconvinced, but leans back down to give my dick a couple more licks. "How will you do that?"

"With my tongue," I tell her. God help me I'll eat her until the orgasms peel her scalp back from her head.

She shudders noticeably when I say it, looking me in the eye to see if I'm joshing her. "You promise?"

"Yes, just put it in your mouth."

I don't need to tell her twice. I can't look away as she bends over me, her long dark hair tickling my legs as her lips come into contact with the head. Already I can feel the suction. And then the tip goes in, her lips catching and pulling on the big ridge of me.

"Oh fuck," I groan. "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Maybe..." She tells me, suddenly coy.

"Oh you naughty girl..." I say, as she takes more and more of me into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...Tastes good," She says around my cock. "Kind of salty."

I get my fingers in her hair in order to get her to take a little more. "You're going to get something really tasty if you keep that up," I tell her.

Instead of stopping, she sucks even harder, moaning around my dick, the vibrations making me squirm. I can feel her upper body pressed against me, her nipples rubbing up against my legs. She's becoming desperate for friction now, and her left hand is down in her lap teasing out more of her moisture.

I'm getting close to coming as she works, and I debate with myself whether I should warn her before I go off. She makes the decision for me though, stopping without warning mere seconds before I reach the point of no return.

"Oh God, why did you stop?" I groan.

She looks ashamed. "I'm sorry. My jaw hurts. I guess I'm not used to it."

"It's okay," I lie. "Don't worry about it."

I notice the hand is still working in her lap.

"Stop playing with yourself," I order.

"But you said you'd take care of me if I sucked on it," She complains.

"I meant if you took care of me first."

"But I did my best!" She's so frustrated that I think she may cry.

"Hush," I say, standing and pulling her to her feet. I help her back up onto the desk. Her legs are closed tight, and I can tell she's not quite sure what to expect.

"Lie back," I say, cupping her breasts and giving her a gentle push. "You can only play with your tits. The rest is for me."

She moans and immediately takes hold of them, kneading herself as I roll the chair in closer, reaching up under her shirt to tug at her panties. They cling to her skin like a wet bathing suit before the suction gives way, so wet that they're nearly dripping. Her hips go up as I peel them away from her body. I wait until she looks up before bringing them to my face and breathing in deeply.

She's quivering now, as if she's contracted a fever, squeezing her tits harder as I reach behind me to stuff her underwear in my bag. "Pull your shirt up," I tell her.

Again her hips go up as she works the shirt out from under her, exposing the miracle of her little shaved slit but no more. "Higher," I say. "I want to see your tits while I eat your pussy."

She swoons when I say it, but does as she's told. Her tits are beautiful, bigger than I'd expected, with little rosy nipples that pucker into hard pebbles as they're exposed to the air. "No one's ever eaten my pussy before," She whimpers, causing me to hesitate.

"Why not?" I ask her.

"I guess I never let them."

I move in close so that she can feel my breath against her crotch. "Are you going to let me?" I ask.

"Uh huh."

I reach out and touch the tip of her clit with my tongue, causing her to jump, as if goosed by electricity. "Are you sure?" I ask her.

"God yes I'm sure. Do it. Eat my pussy."

I don't need another invitation, immediately latching onto a slick, shiny lip with my mouth, sucking on it and pulling it slightly away from her body before letting go and watching as it quivers. I do the same to her other lip, my nose brushing her clit and making her ass jump even higher.

"Watch me," I tell her. "Put this under you."

I hand her my sweater and she bunches it underneath her head so she can see me going down on her. "I'm going to lick your clit now."

She makes a sound from somewhere deep inside of her, twisting her nipples hard as I start to lap gently at the little pink bud of her clit, teasing it from its valley. Her breath comes faster and I'm able to give her a little more pressure. Her thighs close around my head as she lifts her hips, trying to fuck my face with her cunt. I let her grind up against me a little while and then pull free, dropping down a little lower and sticking my tongue inside her hole, pushing the muscle in and out.

"Oh my God, you're fucking me with your tongue!" She's getting loud and I have to reach up to cover her mouth as I keep jabbing at her, running my hands over her tits and pinching a nipple along the way.

"Hush," I say again. "Or I'll stop.

"No, no! Please don't stop!" She begs, frantic to come. I move my tongue back to her clit, and before she knows what's happening I bury a finger deep inside her. Her pussy is unbelievably tight, but after a minute of work I'm able to get a second finger in, stroking the top wall of her and sucking gently on her clit all the while.

She's lost all control of her hips, and they buck violently up at me. She's so close now that her voice is escaping in high-pitched grunts, far past the point of caring about how much noise she's making. Even should one of her housemates walk into the office, I know she'd be powerless to stop grinding herself against my face. I can tell she's on the verge of a tremendous orgasm, her nectar oozing freely, coating my face. But I'm afraid that if I let her climax, she'll refuse to let me fuck her.

So I stop.

"Enough," I tell her, sitting back in my chair, my dick pointing decidedly north.

She doesn't quite understand what I'm saying. Although I'm no longer touching her, her hips continue to bounce, seeking out contact. Her pussy is so hot that I expect to see steam coming off it. When she realizes I'm not going to continue, she groans in disappointment, reaching down to try and finish the job herself.

I slap her hand away. "Enough I said. It's bedtime."

"No, no, no. I'm so horny. Please fix it," She pleads.

"There's not enough time. Ms. Jenny will be here soon and I still have to fix myself. She'll have a heart attack if she sees this flagpole in my lap," I say, shaking my dick a time or two. "You said so yourself."

She's frantic now. No doubt she's never been this horny in all of her brief sexual career. "Can't we just fix each other?"

"How could we do that?" I ask.

"What if we rub against each other? That way we can both get some relief."

I consider it a moment, trying my best to look reluctant before agreeing. I take her hand and move her so that she's standing over me in the chair- her legs spread and bent slightly- so that her pussy is level with the head of my dick.

I start stroking myself again as she spreads her chubby outer lips to expose her clit. It's easy to find now; I could take her pulse in it she's so aroused. I close my eyes until I feel the little bud rubbing against the underside of my shaft. Once I feel it, I take myself by the root and tap my dick against it several times, making her thighs quiver. Her pussy is so wet that it's practically drooling in my lap now. But still I want more. I've come this far. I've risked everything and I want to be inside her.

"Get my dick wet again," I tell her, watching as she positions herself directly over me, running her hole over the tip until it glistens.

It's too much to take: the heat, the wetness, the proximity. As she concentrates on coating me in her juices, I jerk my hips upward, catching her off-guard, the head of my cock entering her suddenly, making her breath catch in her throat.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" She looks alarmed, but makes no move to dislodge me.

"He was cold," I lie. "I'm just warming him up."

Warming up or not, I'm moving ever so slightly, sliding in and out a fraction of an inch, the motion causing her folds to pull taut around her clit.