Group Home Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't feel cold," She says suspiciously. "He feels hot."

"He's much better now," I acknowledge with a shrug.

"But how about the rest of him?" She cranes her neck and looks down to where we're joined together. "Isn't it cold too?"

"A little," I tell her.

"Maybe I can warm up a bit more of him?" She suggests.

"Go ahead. I wouldn't want to catch a cold."

We both watch as she sinks further, maddeningly slow. It's all I can do not to lunge up and impale her. She's so wet that I go in smoothly despite the tightness of her pussy.

"How's that?" She asks when I'm halfway inside her.

"Nice," I say.

She bounces up and down a minute, generating little squishy sounds at the place where we're connected. "I think I can take a little more."

She doesn't wait for my approval, groaning as she raises herself up slightly. Putting both hands on my shoulders, she sinks down on me again, a millimeter at a time, so that only the root remains unsheathed. Her thighs shake with the effort, and I take hold of them, afraid she'll fall down.

"Fuck that feels good," She says.

"There's still a little piece of me that's cold," I complain.

She swallows and takes her tits in her hands, rising up so that only the head of my cock remains inside before giving me her weight, corkscrewing her body down onto the entire length, skewering herself on my dick. It's too much.

"I think I'm going to..."

She doesn't get the words out. As soon as she bottoms out she begins to orgasm, grinding her clit against my pubic bone and shuddering uncontrollably. I have to cover her mouth as she screams, her pussy clamping down on me, her juices spilling over and coating my balls. When she's through, she slumps against me. I lift her shirt, taking her nipple in my mouth, suckling it until her pussy stops spasming.

She's having trouble catching her breath. "I'm sorry," She tells me. "I couldn't help it."

I tell her not to apologize. "That was just a little one. There's another one that wants to come out."

I put my hands under her thighs, lifting her up so that I have room to move. There's only ten minutes left until I'm scheduled to be relieved, and I hope that Ms. Jenny is running late rather than early as I begin thrusting up at her, maintaining a steady rhythm and thump, determined to bring off an orgasm of my own before we're through. Already my balls have begun to tingle. I'm close, but I want to make her come again.

My thrusts come faster, my dick fairly sopping when it emerges from her body. I've never been with anyone who got so wet. I dip my thumb in the puddle around my nuts and use it to work on her clit, grazing it time and time again. She's recovered her wits fully by now and begins to fuck me back, mauling her tits, our bodies making wet smacking sounds as they collide, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"I want to see it," She pants, her eyes rolling up in her head. "I want to see you come."

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" I groan, leaning in to latch onto a nipple with my mouth.

At once she's coming again, her pussy contracting wildly around me, drawing the semen higher and higher up along my shaft.

"Now, now, now!" I say, lifting her up and off of me at the last second, taking hold of myself and beginning to stroke furiously, my load exploding out of me in little white arcs that land on her tits and her face and in her hair. She watches in stunned silence, unprepared for all the semen she's coaxed forth from me.

We both hear the car door slam at the same time. Ms. Jenny right on time as usual. Hurriedly, we both rearrange our clothes and run for the door- she heading for her bedroom, me off to the bathroom to try and wash the scent of sex from my face and cock. We bottleneck for a moment at the office door, and I lean in for a quick peck on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday," I tell her.