All Comments on 'Group Sex at the ABS'

by northparkbi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahh, the old days...

I used to go to an adult theater also, but it's gone now. It was an old place with a lot of history as a classic movie house, and first run theater before that. Anyway, this place always had action to be found. I could always expect to cum multiple times in any visit and to return the favor equally. Sure miss those times!

northparkbinorthparkbiover 6 years agoAuthor

The only place around here that went from legit theater to adult theater was in a very dangerous part of town, and avoided by just about everyone. Blatant drug use, lots of violence, lots of police activity. Needless to say, I never went there. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure do miss the Buford Twin Cinema in Buford, GA and the Belvedere in Atl. I had so much fun sucking cock in both places, my pleasure heightened by knowing my naughty secret would never (and still hasn't!) been found out by my sexless (due to illness, to be fair) wife. I have sucked so many cocks and been the object of many a load dressed in my panties, bra, hose, garter belt and heels, oh, my! How I long for those days again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernorthparkbi@northparkbi
Experienced/published writer. I've written very little porn, all of it is from actual experiences, and almost all of it is posted here. Almost always looking for ... research opportunities.