All Comments on 'Group Sex in the West'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What if he did release the videos?

Yeah, he got them from security cameras, but it wouldn't be too hard for anyone to figure out whose cameras they were. How long would it before the people at Tony's club get pissed. If he was willing to release videos of Jenny, why wouldn't he release videos of them?

<P>

Also, you made a point the she gets visitation rights and then made a point that she seemingly never uses those rights.

<P>

I like a good story where the husband stands up for himself, but this is a little too superficial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I feel like this was written by a teenager

Seriously do adult men really have so little understanding of human nature? This posting is just silly, it is certainly not EROTIC in any way whatsoever, and there isn't a single person in the story that behaves in a believable way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange Behaviour

It seems the husband set the marriage up to fail. What kind of man doesn't have sex with or is to tired to have sex with his wife for months? The lack of communication make this story a fairly poor one.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Thisa is just garbage & totally unrealistic - in any family court, she would have got the kids

This must be written by a woman-hating misogynist. For a start, it is HIS fault because he did put work ahead of family. Sorry. He neglected his wife & family and wears the consequences. A far more realistic ending would have been for her to get custody (one wild night or weekend with a sister will count for NOTHING with a family court judge, especially once she shows he put job ahead of family). Plus the tape was taken without participants' consent - he & the club owner in fact should be in fact in trouble with the police - not her! The judge would take that into account too! She would move west leaving him lonely & miserable never to see his kids again - AND the selfish piece of shit would have deserved it all!! I thought this was gonna be a good monkey sex stroke story about a hot married slut having group sex with hubby's participation/approval. No hint in the description of the nastiness herein. Need to give readers more of a hint, mate. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no in any real court she would not have gotten the kids

the woman, Jenny, was mentally ill and in truth totally pathetic, seen women like her in life destroy themselves and anyone associated with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Blackmail and extortion are illegal. Shooting pornographic video of someone without their consent is also very illegal. Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker smackdown, anyone?

Division of property in a divorce is nominally 50/50 in a community property state, with a few exceptions for things like inherited property or items owned before marriage. Adultery or alleged adultery isn't enough to change that in the current "no-fault divorce" system - although it can be used as grounds for divorce, the stuff is still half hers.

A pre-nup will provided a limited amount of defence, but the court will not leave one partner destitute because governments do not want to be paying public assistances if the burden can be shifted instead to a well-heeled ex. If he's making big bucks, she's earning nothing and she has kids to support (good luck trying to prove her an unfit parent, it'll take a lot more than just whining "she cheated on me" - and likely would require outright child abuse to establish that claim)? He'll lose half of everything up front, lose a good chunk of income in support payments to the ex-wife and kids and lose the house as the brats have to live somewhere, right? The job promotion, if it's true, only means that he has more money and therefore more to lose - as the court will be calculating from a percentage of his income when they issue the garnishee order to take his paycheque.

The likely outcome? He tries his stupid blackmail attempt, she reports it to her lawyer (as a divorce is involved, she pretty much has to obtain counsel) and the lawyer reports it to the police. The police find the porn video on his computer and start to enquire about its origins. That draws attention to Tony, his two clubs and the cameras. That's bad news, as the clubs all operate on an annual membership basis where one of the key terms of the membership contract that all members sign to even enter these establishments is that there will be no cameras. The swinger "lifestyle" folks take that sort of thing seriously - these cameras aren't just illegally shooting porn of one specific patron, but all of them. That will get Tony sued, but by the time the plaintiffs in those suits are ready to collect both establishments will be long out of business. Word travels quickly in the "lifestyle".

End result? Tony loses both companies and was last seen working under the table for a carpenter a province or state away - if he takes a real "on the books" job, the money would just go to the people suing him as liquidated damages. Odds are, if he mortgaged his house to obtain capital for the business, it's been auctioned by the bank by now. Besides, if he stays in town he might run into some of the nice couples who sued him into the poorhouse and they don't respect his diversity.

The ex-husband is likely still employed, but a big chunk is taken from his paycheque before he even sees it to pay for alimony, maintenance and support. The ex-wife is getting by, but is trying to dust off her rusty skills for an eventual return to the workforce once the kids are grown. Odds are, if she was a quiet nice girl before, it's just more of the same - and not a sudden transition to porn star - which is boring but par for the course. Her sister, on the other hand, is likely still up to her usual antics but has found a new place to play now that Tony has been sued out of existence.

The clubs? Both closed, one reopened briefly under other management as a vanilla "singles bar" and folded in the first two months, the other is likely a furniture warehouse or something similarly ordinary by now.

Life goes on. It was good money for the lawyers, but beyond that, no real winners.

A toast to the line-fence dispute?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great BTB well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Be careful of what you think you want! It could be way more than you expected.

Yes, in sexual fantasy it all sounds great. In real life it isn't!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but I LOL'd, and enjoyed page 2 thoroughly.

Yes, legally unrealistic, as many have commented, but it WAS nice to see the good guy win, for once.

hedonist59hedonist595 months ago

Anonymousabout 7 years ago, said it best! Blackmail, extortion, videotaping anyone without their consent, especially when they are paying members of a sex club, involved in pursuing their hobby? Discretion is number one in these types of establishments, no pictures, no videotape, and no recordings of any kind! The proprietor of the club is going to spend his last dime defending himself in court, for being a sleazeball, who has no honor! He wouldn't be able to operate a Fotomat drive-thru booth in Bakersfield! It was also too convenient that Tony also owned the Lesbian club as well as the swingers club, even though someone this stupid most likely couldn't write a business plan to get the money to open either facility.

If you want to submit a story with even the slightest bit of plausibility, first do some research. Daddy has some deep pockets, and he is going to pay! You have not had much experience with Family Court, have you? Mom's almost always win, unless Dad has some real money behind him. Also, I felt you were taking shots at the women for doing what most men would do when denied marital relations, namely find what they need outside of the home because they aren't finding it at home. The "adulterous" wife goes down the drain, first to porn, then to turning tricks for drug money???? Come on guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous