Growing Accustomed to One-Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie?" she asked me with her mind, "Make my breasts grow to like G cups. Nothing too crazy." And so, while Maddie was fondling Laura's tits said tits started slowly to grow.

"What the...?"

"Don't worry, old friend. Just have fun". With a new-found spirit of adventure Maddie went for the kill and began sucking the large left tit. "Getting frisky, huh? I like it. But just to show who the real tit-boss is..." Laura cupped her other tit and sucked her own nipple. The two girl's eyes met, to which Laura stopped her sucking and provoked the diminutive girl, "You dream about doing this to yourself, don't you? Too bad one of us is not sufficiently well-equipped." And she continued suckling on her own teat.

Laura spun Maddie around and firmly grabbed her butt cheeks, her large breast stroking her still clothed back. "First, you have to lose some clothes. You are not going to be the only one to have your fun here." Maddie took of her top while Laura was unbuttoning her trousers from behind, trying to massage her back as much as possible with her giant breasts.

"Now, where were we? Oh yes. Your ass." And she grabbed it again. "If you could call this pile of bones an ass. Do you want to feel a real round, juicy and huge ass, my dear Maddie?"

"Yes, Laura." Maddie response was quick but full of conviction. Laura stopped Maddie's hands which were trying to grab hold of that perfect behind.

"You think I'm going to let you grab my bum? Not so fast." She pushed her to the bed-room and quickly made a gesture indicating me to follow them. She gave Maddie a light push onto the bed, to which the former bully did not resist. Slowly Laura crawled in Maddie's direction and put her knees beside Maddie's head, showing Maddie her back. Her ass was merely inches above her face.

"Are you ready for this huge ass?" Laura asked not really caring about the answer.

A very feeble "Yes!" was Maddie's answer, after which the 40 inches round butt fell onto her face.

"Oh, yes you wish your ass was like mine don't you, you tiny shrimp."

"Mmhhh," was all Maddie could answer. She was clearly enjoying her stay below Laura's ass.

Laura looked me in the eye and thought, "Sorry Rick for keeping you out of this."

"Are you kidding me? You are incredible. I never figured you liked being in charge."

"I usually don't really. But with this one," she bounced twice on Maddie, "I love it. Your time will soon come, though, Rick. Just let me have a little more fun with her."

"Take it easy and do as you please and ask if I can help."

"Since you offer." She then spoke to Maddie out loud, "You clearly like this ass. Squeeze my cheek if you liked it a bit bigger." Maddie squeezed. So, I made Laura's huge ass grow further to a truly impressive 44 inches.

Maddie clearly felt the growth, since the groping and moaning grew louder and stronger. Much to her disappointment Laura stood up and said, "Although I know you're loving this monster ass, I have a job for you. You don't even have to stand up." She took her panties off and seductively returned to Maddie. "Let's see how good you are." And she dropped on Maddie's face once again, this time with the intent of having her pussy pleased and not only satisfying her victim's submissive nature.

After a couple of seconds Laura looked at me a bit confused and asked the girl under her ass, "Can't you reach my hole properly? Do I have too much ass for you?" So, she rose and spread her cheeks with her hands in order to allow Maddie to fulfil her licking task and consequently dropped once again on Maddie's mouth, which now could perform. Laura was enjoying the attention she was receiving, but didn't miss an opportunity to continue on teasing Maddie, "You certainly are good at this. How does the pussy of the ugly duckling of high school taste? How does her huge ass feel like?" She did a quick jiggle after having asked this.

"Mmmmmh," was the only answer she could give. Her thoughts, though, were very communicative, "Oh my god, Laura. If I had known you would have turned into this goddess I would have treated you much better in hope to one day being in the position I'm in now. Fuck this ass is huge. This pussy is delicious. I could die now happy."

The act went on for about ten minutes, until Laura was about to cum. Suddenly it wasn't Maddie who was licking Laura anymore, but rather Laura squishing Maddie's face to grind better on it. "Come on, make my cum. Make me cum on that cute face of yours. Oh, yes this is good. Harder, you tiny bug!" And with that last insult Laura poured her love-juice all over Maddie's face. She stood up and leaned towards Maddie asking, "Do I taste good? Wait, let me have some," and she licked Maddie's squirt-covered cheek. "Mmh. Tasty indeed." She paused a second and then continued, "Though I believe this was actually a treat for you, I think you did an amazing job so what about we say thank you. Rick, sweetie. Come over here."

I stood up from the chair I was observing the spectacle from, trying to look as broad as possible, clearly understanding Laura's intentions. She turned again to Maddie and uttered, "Are you ready to feel ten times as good as you made me just feel? Rick, take your shirt off!" I did as asked, not wanting to interfere with her dom play, but merely intending to play support. "Look how huge he is Maddie! You can touch his muscles if you want." Maddie advanced and put two hands on my abs and almost started drooling. "You have seen nothing yet though. Trousers and briefs!" I freed my junk in front of Maddie's face and something snapped inside of her. "What the...? You're enormous and... soft?"

"Yes Maddie. He is still soft. How big did you say Andrew was?"

"Se-seven and a half."

"Well Rick here is just as big..., for now." Maddie grabbed my junk and I put it in her mouth.

Even soft she was barely able to take half of my shaft, so when I grew harder and, mainly, bigger she had to give up pleasuring me. "Fuck. How big is this monster?

"Wouldn't you like to know? Well, at least if you cannot suck it you could give my man a titfuck," Laura said squeezing Maddie's tit. "On the other hand, this pole is way too big for these useless things. Come here, "she said to me, "and I will show her what a real woman can do." She kneeled in front of me and put my erect thirteen incher between her improved G cups, though with some difficulty. "I think I might need to be a bit top-heavier to accommodate this meat slab. Don't you agree, honey?" With a look of understanding I made her tits slowly grow. "Look at these growing funbags, Maddie! They are something else, huh?" My cock was slowly less and less visible until Laura could properly jerk me with ease, only the tip showing, the tip, which she enjoyed licking. Her tits had grown to exploding L cups. Each tit was easily as big as her head.

Laura looked at Maddie who was blushing with crimson red cheeks out of shame and arousal. To further this shame and arousal Laura spoke, "How can you call yourself a real woman if you cannot please a real man? You cannot blow him properly and those tiny tits of yours are no good either." After this last round of persecution her work started. Sliding up and down my cock tightly squeezing it with those huge tits, I quickly began to feel very good. Finally, after hours of Laura showing her superiority, first more subtly at the restaurant and then more directly at home, I could enjoy the sexual experience as well. And what better way than between two huge breasts.

After a couple of minutes of true tit-heaven, Laura took the tip in her mouth and added licking and sucking to the tit-massage. It did not take her long to make me cum like crazy. She swallowed the first spurt, but then uttered, "Keep cumming in and on these tits" And so, I did. What a mess. Luckily her tits were so big that not all was covered in cum. Though she clearly didn't mind. Contrarily, she turned her attention to the evening's victim and with a devious stare said, "Before the main course let's give you some appetiser. I know you want to." Maddie neared Laura, grabbed a tit and started licking and swallowing my cum off said tit. Even if I hadn't the ability to keep an erection all night long this would have certainly made me hard again.

Meanwhile, Laura was concentrating on Maddie, "I really don't know whether you prefer the cum or the tits," she jiggled them a little, "although I guess it isn't important. I'm sure these are the biggest you have ever seen, certainly the biggest you have ever licked cum from." With her mouth full of my jizz she simply nodded, swallowed and resumed her dinner. "Keep eating, it's good for you. Maybe you will grow from it and be just a bit less pitiful.

Some time passed and Laura observed, "Wow you were clearly hungry. You did a good job. Honey," she looked at me, "do you think it's time she got the main course?"

"I think so, indeed." Laura let Maddie lie on the bed and I approached her slowly. Her eyes did not know whether to look at my huge muscles or huge shlong.

Before starting, though, Laura asked me telepathically, "Look how hard she wants it and do just that. Also widen her insides just a bit. I don't want you to hurt her, just let her feel a bit of pain." I found this to be a moment where Laura's character shone. Although she is clearly enjoying her dominance she still wants Maddie to enjoy it as well. This wasn't supposed to be just a revenge for her. Not all of it at least.

I did the appropriate changes and in fact, Maddie wanted to be truly ploughed, since she hadn't felt anything since she had met Andrew. I put my dick on her tummy to show what she will have to endure. Laura instead force-fed her one tit. "I bet it's going to be amazing to be fucked by the biggest cock you ever took while sucking on the largest tit you ever sucked." This was my cue to start. I entered slowly until reaching her bottom.

I had kept her as tight as was healthy for her, which was incredibly tight. Wanting to join their dialogue, I told Laura, "Sweetie, she is surprisingly tight. Didn't she say, her boyfriend was hung?"

"Well, honey, a horse has problems comparing to you. Still this begs the question." She removed her tit from Maddie's, much to her disappointment. "Sorry. I know you were loving pleasing this mega tit. However, this must be cleared. Were you telling the truth about Andrew and his dick?"

"N-no-oh," was her answer while I was keeping on sliding my pole in and out.

"Hmm. How interesting." Laura began, "Tell me. Do you know how big that air-head of yours is?" Of course, both Laura and I knew that Andrew was small, even compared to a normal penis, but she clearly wanted to hear it from her to further prove the point that Laura and I were sex gods to her.

"Sm-a-all."

"Well that doesn't help. Do you know exactly how long?"

"Tt-tiny. Juuuust. Three in-inches."

"That is small. No wonder this stud finds you tight. How long have you been with that weiner-dicked joke?"

"Six m-months."

"So, it's been half a year since you received a proper dicking. Well, get ready. You have seen nothing yet of him."

Again, I took this as a hint and upped the pace regularly. Quickly moans turned into shrieks and finally into screams of pleasure. In order to silence her, Laura stuffed one of her melons in her face. Indeed, the screams got muffled. By now I was truly pounding Maddie with all I had. Quick back and forward movements followed by slow strong hammering. This for around ten minutes, in which she came twice. Her thoughts were incoherent expression of pleasure. It was time for me to cum as well. I gave her a few last strong hits to which her reaction were more screams of joy, "A-a-are you cc-comi-ng? F-fill me! Your dick is the b-best!" At these words, I started spraying my cum inside of her. She simply cried of pleasure, "Ffuck. There is so much cum inside m-me now. Keep coming in this underused pussy." And so, I did. I filled her enough so that her stomach had to slightly bulge.

Maddie was lying motionless on the bed. Her head full of pleasure and images of my big dick and Laura's huge tits and ass. When suddenly a new thought appeared in her head, "What if not only their body parts but they themselves were huge?" Once again, I shared this info with Laura who asked with her mind, "Could we grow? Not enough to break the flat but just like half a foot each or so?"

"I think so. I also believe she is recovering from the last ride. I think she would love to be dominated by a true amazon."

"Than do it, but wait first. I want to introduce it to her."

She put her knees around Maddie, facing her, her pussy almost touching Maddie's stomach. I must say Maddie was indeed a very attractive girl, but below the explosion of sex that was Laura she was as outmatched as a knife at a tank fight. My girlfriend started, "You clearly look happy down there. My stud must have done you good, not that I had any doubts about his ability to over write that thing that Andrew calls penis. However, I was thinking. You seemed to enjoy it when my tits grew to fit Rick's cock or when my ass grew on top of you. Therefore, what if he and I grew even more all-over?" she slowly neared her pussy to the smaller girl's mouth. "Would you like to lick me down there once more? Would you like it if I grew on top of you?" My god was she an amazing teaser. By now her pussy was an inch from Maddie's mouth. "Don't say anything. Just start licking this pussy if you aa-greeee," Laura couldn't finish her sentence since Maddie rushed to start please her dominatrix. "Well, what are you waiting for? Make us grow. I want to feel her squirm under my growing body.

I made us grow quite slowly. The changes weren't huge since the flat could not have taken two ten feet giants. Still, Laura started as 5'9" and ended up as a 6'6" amazon. I started the evening at 6'3" and turned into a huge 7 feet tall giant. Laura was clearly feeling the growth, since every body part grew as well. "Oh yes my dear Maddie. Get squished by this huge girl with a monstrous ass." Her ass was now fifty inches around. "Yes, keep going, smurf. Make this giantess cum all over you." Once again Laura had started grinding on Maddie's face with no consideration for the diminutive girl. "Oh yes. Yes. Damn your tiny tongue feels good. More, more. Moooooooreeeee." She came and squirted all-over Maddie's face who tried to lick up as much as possible of the tasty liquid.

After regaining her composure Laura stood up and had to gain stability with her new height. "Man, am I tall. How tall am I, hon?"

"Six feet and a half, sweetie."

"Great, so more than a whole foot more than this shrimp covered in cum." She then cupped her tits, which just for fun I made grow a bit more than the rest. "These grew more than the rest though. Nice. How big are they, hon?"

"40N, sweetie. I hoped you would like them."

However, not only her body parts grew together with the rest. Laura started inspecting me when she noticed my cock grew bigger as well. "Fuck, Rick. I thought you were hung before."

"Well, that's what happens when you grow nine inches. Some go to your dick as well."

Laura turned towards a very tired but still very horny Maddie and told her, "Hey tiny. I have something for you to do. But first I need to go to the kitchen, so be sure to admire my perfect huge ass, as I leave." Maddie did just that. She looked at the biggest ass she had ever seen, as it swayed and jiggled. As Maddie returned from the kitchen, her huge tits bouncing all-over, she handed Maddie a tape-measure.

"First. Show me how big Andrew is". Maddie put her finger on the three-inch mark and Laura replied, "My God. I haven't been with such a tiny one, even before I started growing. Sex truly must feel bad with him."

"Yes. Before tonight I had to fake orgasms and do me myself to cum."

"I imagine your struggle, tiny. Speaking of tiny. Stand up, next to me." Maddie did just that. The difference was incredible. Laura's nips reached Maddie's chin, so Laura took the initiative and pulled Maddie's head between her gigantic tits. She could almost tit-fuck a head. Fuck, that was hot.

"Well that was fun, but I wanted you to do another measurement. Honey, show her your best side." I neared the baffled girl who reached my belly button. She grabbed the tape and put it on my dick. "Well? How long has he gotten?"

"Fif-Fif-teen. Inches."

"So help with the math, Maddie. How many times bigger is he than that pitiful man you call your boyfriend?"

"F-five tt-imes big-ger."

"Very good. Too bad that now it's my turn to get royally fucked. Don't worry though. You will still enjoy the show. Lie on the bed, shrimp!" Maddie followed the order eager to see what would happen. Laura climbed on top of the bed as well on all fours, approaching her like a predator. She stopped when her tits where on Maddie's face and said, "Here is the plan. You are going to suck and please my enormous tits while that giant with the huge dick over there is going to fuck me into next month. Alright?"

Maddie did not lose an instant and grabbed both tits and put the two nipples in her mouth at the same time. "Ahh," moaned Laura enjoying the attention. She turned to me and said, "Now give me that monster of yours and make these huge cheeks bounce as you please. I also climbed on the bed and entered her from behind. She was much more comfortable than Maddie before, so I decided to pound away from the get go. Her cheeks were swaying to the rhythm of my jackhammering. I was truly fucking her. No romance, just pure dominance of my dick over her pussy. And she was loving it, after having humiliated Maddie for so long, to be once again under my power.

The double sensation of tits squeezed by, to her, a tiny insect and being fucked by the biggest man she'd ever been with, brought her to quickly reach ecstasy, "Fuck, Rick. Keep pounding me. Harder, harder. And you, shrimp. Suck harder. I'm about to cum. I'm, I'm CUMMING!" she screamed and fell on tiny Maddie who was forced to exhale due to the weight of the amazon on her. Laura enjoyed the feeling of immobilizing Maddie with her body and mainly tits covering her face.

"That was something huh, Maddie?". Of course, she didn't answer, she could only squirm and moan under those huge globes. "However, my poor little hunk didn't cum yet. At least, not in me. Know what? Let's do this again, honey. I'm sure Maddie here agrees." She jiggled her tits over her face, still without letting her speak. "However, honey. I want you to have the most fun. How big is my ass right now?"

"Fifty inches." Maddie shook a bit hearing this.

"Not bad, but I am much taller than last time, aren't I? What about making it bigger?"

"I fully agree. Your new tall figure deserves a huge behind."

"And your giant dick deserves the biggest ass. Now make me grow while you fuck my enormous jiggling, bouncing ass."

And so, began my thrusting between those huge ass cheeks that would soon become the biggest I had ever seen. With every pump, I ever so slightly enlarged her bum, so after a minute it was 52 inches wide, then 55, 58 and finally sixty. Though I wanted to make her twice as big as Maddie's bony behind, so I added those final two inches to make it reach incredible, huge, enormous sixty-two inches of pure, round, bouncing ass. Even with my big hands I had problems handling all of that meat, that was dancing every time my pole entered her. Speaking of witch, her ass was so large that it took me almost three inches only to reach her pussy. Man, I love that ass.

After a while of tireless humping and pumping we both were close to the end. She said, "Cum on this monstrous ass. I bet not even your huge load can cover it all." And so, with a strong groan I pulled out and came all-over her still jiggling ass. "Fuuuck. You always come so much, dear. Too bad I cannot reach my ass. If only there were some eager tiny bug that could clean my frankly ridiculous rump."