Growing Accustomed to One-Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally freed Maddie from her cage of boob-flesh and very much aroused she said almost whispering, "I-I could clean you."

"You just want to feel the monstrosity of my ass, don't you? But ok, I'll allow it. Come and taste the sperm of the biggest cock from the biggest ass." Laura stood up and Maddie had to bow down just a bit to grab hold of the biggest ass she had ever seen.

While Maddie was working on cleaning her ass, I told Laura with my mind, "When she is done let her measure your butts. I'm sure you will like it."

"Will do, but this may take a while. Even if it's your third time you came like a volcano. Also, there is a lot of area to cover."

Maddie was finally done and Laura handed her the tape trying to look as imposing as possible, which with thirteen inches in difference was pretty easy, "There is one last thing I want to show you. Just to make sure you feel insignificant next to me. Measure that excuse of a behind you have and tell me how 'big' it is."

The tape ran around her hips and she told her, "Th-thirty-one inches."

"Man that's nothing even compared to a normal girl. They usually have a couple of inches more than you don't they, Maddie?"

"Mm hm," she agreed, "I don't like my small butt."

"Well maybe you can feel better vicariously through me. Now measure mine and see what a real woman looks like!"

Maddie's glance was a combination of self-pity, curiosity and sheer arousal. She had great difficulty in trying to put the tape around Laura's ass since it was almost as big as her own arms' reach. "Here let me help you, tiny." She turned around to show her mountainous cheeks and held the middle of the tape pressed against her pelvis. Maddie finally let the beginning of the tape reach around and Laura asked, "So? How huge am I?"

"Ss-six-ty-t-two inches."

"So, this makes my ass- "

"Twice as big as mine," Maddie completed the thought.

"Go back on the bed and get ready to taste my perfect huge ass, shrimp." Maddie followed the order. She could not think. All she was thinking about were the biggest ass cheeks ever. "And you," she pointed at me, "Destroy her with those fifteen inches of giant man-meat." Once again Laura sat on Maddie's face. This time not necessarily caring for her own pleasure, she just wanted to assert her ultimate dominance.

As I approached the lying girl Laura was facing me, while squishing her victim under her monster ass. "Honey, come here and fuck this pity of a woman and watch me squish her head. The funny thing is, I think I could really squish her if I wanted. But don't worry, you," she did a small jump and re-landed on Maddie's face, "You proved to be quite fun. Plus, I want to hear you scream on my ass, while my man utterly destroys you."

Thus, began my work on Maddie's pussy. Imagine the scene. A 5'5" girl is lying under a 6'6" amazon with N cup tits and a sixty-two-inch ass on her face. This while a seven-foot-tall and wide as a cupboard giant was ploughing her with his fifteen-inch pole. I looked into Laura's eyes, she leaned slightly forward and we kissed passionately for what seemed to be hours.

Meanwhile, Maddie was experiencing new levels of ecstasy, "My God his dick is the best, I feel like I'm cumming every five seconds. And this ass is so fucking huge I cannot even properly hold it from down here. Laura is not only holding my head but my shoulders and upper arms as well hostage of this mountain of flesh. Wait are they kissing? My God I am just a toy to be used and thrown away to these gods of sex. And I'm glad to be used by them. How will anything ever compare starting tomorrow?"

After almost twenty minutes of pounding Maddie, kissing Laura and squeezing her enormous tits I was nearing my climax. Laura noticed this and encouraged me, "Come on. Cum inside this insect. Let her feel how much man you are I want to see this belly," she tapped on her stomach, "grow because of the force of your cum." These words were it. After a few last strong pumps, I deployed all of my sperm inside this tight pussy. Soon enough her belly started to expand, mainly because I enlarged her womb to accommodate all that jizz, much to Laura's delight who was feeling the screams of joy from under her ass. "She is clearly enjoying it. Keep cumming you huge dicked stallion" And keeping cumming I did.

By the end of it I had filled Maddie's comparatively tiny body with almost a gallon of my sperm and she looked like a woman in her second trimester. Laura stood up and we noticed that she fainted due to too much pleasure.

"I think this is proof that we are truly the best couple ever."

"You did most of the work though. I found your dominating act so hot."

"Thank you. Though it was more because I really wanted to humiliate her and since she was into it any way why not go all-in? But don't underplay yourself. This," she grabbed my somewhat soft prick, "made her unconscious."

"I think this," I spun her and grabbed her ridiculously enormous ass, "helped as well. All this ignoring your tits, your height and your ability in teasing and always doing what seemed to arouse her."

"I may have been skilful in that. But know, that this night couldn't have been possible without you. You made me confident. You made me love my body and myself. The revenge now on Maddie was a nice added plus, but you are truly an incredible guy."

Wow I didn't know what to say. I didn't think that she had been so afflicted by her looks due to people like Maddie. I was just happy to have met such an amazing girl. "Come here you." I pulled her to me and we kissed softly, her tits stroking my abs, which made the whole think less romantic, but we laughed it off.

I looked at the passed-out, filled with cum Maddie and asked, "What do we do with her. I don't want her to let her go around talking about two growing sex-gods. But I want her to remember this evening where you showed her who's boss."

"Thanks, Rick. I thought maybe you could let her forget the growing parts, though they were very funny, and let her remember the whole night as a general feeling."

"I certainly could do this but I can do something better. She will remember everything, but will find the fact that we grew so much completely normal, but just to be sure when she will undoubtedly talk about the night, she will always ignore those bits. You like it? You will be remembered as the giantess with the biggest ass ever, but no one except for Maddie will know."

"That's perfect. I'm so glad. Gimme a kiss." We kissed, again.

I let Maddie's body absorb all of the cum inside her womb and turned Laura and me into our "normal" selves with E cups and 40 inches of butt and for me thirteen inches of cock.

However, Laura looked a bit disappointed. I asked, "Everything ok?"

"Yes. I'm just undecided. I know that even like this I'm incredibly curvy, but would love for my tits and ass to be just a bit bigger."

"What were you thinking about?"

"G cups and 44 inches? Pleeeeeaaaase?" She did the puppy eyes, I couldn't resist. So, I let her grow.

"And if you find them to exaggerated for daily life, you know whom to call. Though I hope they will fit. You look incredible."

"Man, how the fuck are you hard again? Sorry but I cannot anymore. I'm super tired. But you can be big spoon and cuddle that monster between my improved cheeks, what do you think?"

"Deal!"

And, again we kissed to seal the deal. She gave me a quick tug and pulled me towards the bed. She settled in the middle between Maddie and me allowing me to put my dick between the best ass in the world and allowing Maddie's sub consciousness to suck at her now G cups.