All Comments on 'Growing Josh Ch. 01'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

OMG, Happy New Years to me and the rest of your readers. We have more Darrin, Mitch, Josh and Trent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back and thank you.

Thank you Red for continuing this storyline. It's one of my favorite here at Literotica.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

wow, this was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting more of these guys until after tanner and Randy's story was done. Always love reading about Darrin and Mitch. :). The developments between Josh and Trent are nice. Looking forward to more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so happy

omg im so happy u started this new series of this story and its so cool and hot like usual thxx and hurry up w the next chaper plsss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trent is a diamond in the rough...

and I think his vulnerability has rubbed off on all of us. Josh is the perfect man to peel back those layers, and I can't wait to see how they'll both handle a relationship. Absolutely loving this family. Way to go, Red Dirt.

-captain

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

I think Trent will end up being quite a man, but first I feel he is going to f**k up his relationship with Josh almost beyond repair. Of course I say almost, but in spectacular form, they will bring it back together. It might even cause some discord between Mitch and Darrin.

coffeejunkie88coffeejunkie88over 11 years ago
*Sqeeeeeee*

I am so excited to see these guys back! I've been missing them like crazy. I just reread WB and am going to start rereading MCC. I love all of your characters. I can't wait for more!

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago
And now the scales fall from my eyes.....

Because I have just found your stories. Before I burst forth with my usual verbiage and saying things in a paragraph that could easily be said in a sentence, let this one word suffice for the moment re this chapter;

GREAT.

Tracer64Tracer64over 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks for continuing the story. Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great stories/series

Love the series and stories! It's great seeing the characters mature as the chapters progress. Thanks for giving the guys chest hair-- hairy chests on men are a definite turn on! Josh and Trent seem like such sweet guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

Another great installment in the series of the "family at the ranch". I loved it.

DovesongDovesongover 11 years ago
*squee*

I made myself late for work reading this. I was so excited to see you continue with this. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Josh and Trent

I'm so glad that Josh and Trent are finally starting to realize that, if they work out their differences, they would be perfect for each other! I've been waiting for this for ages!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Yay

I am so glad you are back and that these two are growing together another great story Don't stop and onto the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lovely to see these guys back - thanks! I wish they would have kids of their own - biological kids. At the end of the day, very few people can NOT have kids and not regret it, at some point. And please, please, happy ending for Trent, too, eventually. I have a really soft spot for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I never got to finish WB. I would have liked if you could have given a bit of background at the start so it could be a stand-alone. Even if someone read WB and they pick this up a year or two later and can't remember all the details, I think this would be a bit hard to read at the start. Just a paragraph or two saying where the boys came from and how they met Mitch and Darren would have helped. I honestly would believe if you told me this was the second chapter. Maybe making a prologue would help future readers. I like the characters and think it would be a very enjoyable story with a little more info to go on.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YAY

I just found your series,

and have been reading steadily,

and I was glad to see that you've continued.

Can't wait until there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm thinking the story of Mitch and Darrin should keep going for a couple more series, at least - and I'm thinking that somewhere along then line, they need to have kids of their own. Darrin needs to be a dad - I see him as a dad. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. Love all these characters, specially Darrin and Trent. I agree, Darrin needs to have kids of his own - Josh and Trent also need kids of their own.

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I love these guys and the stories you have written. The characters are believable. I wish that everyone could find that kind of love and acceptance. Thank you for writing these stories. Please keep writing them. You have a real fan here!!

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Where to start???

Quickly first, continued great job on the hysterical one liners. Couldn't stop laughing at: "It could make the Little Big Horn look like a slight misunderstanding," said Mitch

Now about munchkins and Darrin, can't say I agree with the other comments. Although it feels like a part of Darrin would like to have one of their own (perhaps using Mitch's sperm actually), I truly believe he is finding great contentment and satisfaction with helping the young men who need the couple. My hubby and I were kind of the same; however, though we spent a lot trying it didn't work out as far as offspring. We were incredibly blessed though to have shared our lives with so many young people who had never before experienced unconditional love, the examples of a true, committed relationship and family, etc. Sure, babies are sweet but there is nothing that can compare to watching a traumatized child/young person heal and grow. Honestly, in the end, we received as much if not more from sharing our lives and will always cherish those memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous