All Comments on 'Growing Josh Ch. 08'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kingofdeceitkingofdeceitover 10 years ago
Wouldn't ask for a better ending

I've started all the way from Wrangler Butts, and I have loved all of your characters. For hopeless romantics like me there is no better way to end a story than a wedding and a promise of a future together. I love this so much!

p.s. can't wait for your next installment of L&LS :)

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 10 years ago

wow! Great ending! :)

Fantastic! I truly enjoyed all these series with Darrin,Mitch,Josh and Trent. I hope you write another about them a few years later, hint hint.

Either way, I look forward to reading more stories from you.

Thanks again for sharing your writing.

:)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

I have loved all the stories and this was a perfect ending. The weddings and then the classic ending lol grandchildren for Mitch and Darrin with his sister the surrogate. Well done

brigid_Bearbrigid_Bearover 10 years ago
whatever happened to....

I loved all three of the stories....are you ever going to tell us what happenes with sam and gordy or will and lex...or even that ratbag boorman? Love all your writing please write more!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'...wings of the bumblebee...'

'Growing Josh' is an exemplary series. I applaud you. The emotions, yes indeed the emotions in this journey linger deep in my psyche. Chapter eight is beautiful finale. Love permeates the two-spirit couples. I am at peace. Thank you.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 10 years ago
i know its cheeky but...

Any chance of an epilogue so we can get a glimpse of the new generation in action - and the parents and grandparents of course?!

Not that the story doesn't stand up without it - just wishful thinking on my part!

I hope you'll be dreaming up a new series soon, I've enjoyed all your stories very much. Thanks for sharing.

reddirtwriterreddirtwriterover 10 years agoAuthor
Perhaps...

With the end of Growing Josh I've had several people ask about a fourth in the series and have it deal with Josh and Trent's children. I have to say, I am starting to consider it.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 10 years ago
LOL!

What an ending! Loved it. :) Sad to see the series end, but can't wait to see what you do next. ;)

~M.A. Church

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh pleeeease!!!!!

I just reread the entire series (I don't even know how many times I've read them all, especially MCC) and seeing your comment about potentially continuing just made my day! Please please please consider this another enthusiastic vote for book 4!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
please let there be more

Have so loved the stories with Darrin and Mitch then Josh and Trent

pagansukipagansukiover 10 years ago
more please

please please continue the saga of mitch darren josh and trent

its been such a brilliant read i would love to see it continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So happy you're giving the boys kids - thank you!

Lovely story, waiting eagerly for whatever you give us next.

I see someone else asked for Kevin's story - I'd also rather like to know what that is - what made him so frightened of coming out? He's decent at heart - it was that decency in him that recognised the decency in Darrin - that's why he could ask Darrin for help. Would love to read his true feelings about Mitch and Darrin during the time he was giving them such a hard time.

You could also give us more stories about other boys taken in and helped by Mitch and Darrin - a monogamous, loving pair like them are the ideal souls to help boys in trouble. I like true love and happy endings, stories that leave one sighing happily and grinning . . .

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyover 10 years ago

Looking forward to more stories about Mitch, Darrin, Josh and Trent, but also to stories about other, new boys brought to the ranch by the sheriff - these guys have the kind of love that needs to be spread around, and I do so love a feel-good story with a HEA.

Thanks, RDW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love!

I have loved the story of Mitch, Darren, and the boys. I hope you will write more, whether it be these same characters or new ones :)

great ending, too!

Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hope there is more to come! Loved these stories!

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Just love the whole family...

Another great series from one of my favourite authors, straight 5's!!!

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
Awesome

This is probably the 5th or 6th time that i have read the 3 series and each time they get better. And each time i dont want them to end. And each time i read them i hope there is finally another series to follow on from the original 3

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Simply the best and another vote YES!!!

Just completed all these stores and what a ride it's been. So sweet the boys want to make Mitch and Derrin grandparents.

As the others, I too would love to read more about this family. Loved seeing the growth of the four main characters. Remind me of some people in my own life which indeed leaves me counting myself fortunate.

---

Can't believe someone actually tried to pass Boorman off as a good guy. Personally, I'd still think it would be funny to have a series "The Boorman Chronicles" or the like... with tales of the man's insanities. Seriously, him calling Darrin for help was priceless. Didn't mention before but having him dressed in undersized skinny jeans to get home was hysterical. It's a shame they didn't run out of gas on the way home. LOL

Poor little Zach and all his hang-ups. Sounds like he found someone just like him though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Aren’t you going to tell us about the pregnancy and babies. This story can’t possibly be over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't Leave Us Hanging

Please finish this story.

Kmax1958Kmax1958about 3 years ago

Yeah, I got wrapped up in this too. I’m from this area and it’s just a wonderful tale of the land and it’s people. Great story! 5 stars, Cowboy!

ChafraboyChafraboyover 2 years ago

Awesome story, great writing. Thank you.

sacottsfoxsacottsfoxover 1 year ago

The finest set of three series I have ever read. This makes the 5th time I've read them all the way thru and I still laugh and cry in the same places every time. Just stunning writing and character development. Thank you for writing these wonderful stories of Mitch, Darin, Josh, and Trent. Poignant tale of love between guys, Just beautiful and so very moving. Thank you again so much!

Kmax1958Kmax1958over 1 year ago

Just read the entire series again. Always worth the reread. Great story, great characters. Your cowboy heritage shines through. Love this a lot!

sacottsfoxsacottsfox12 months ago

The best writing ever - I've read all three series 5 times at least and they get better each time. What a writing gift you have for developing characters and spinning such a believable tale of love between men. Thank you for this wonderful gift, Jon!

sacottsfoxsacottsfox2 months ago

This is the 8th time that I have read all three stories in this series and they get better each time! Wonderful writing and beautiful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous