Growing Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers

Both panted heavily as they stared at one another. Annie's hands continued their ministrations, working the twin peaks like a pianist would their artform. With a nervous gulp, and a conversely lustful lick of her lips, she leaned down until her hands could reach Annie's upper thigh. The girl spread them apart helpfully and moaned when a finger traced along the cleft of her pussy.

"You want me?" Mia rasped, awed by the sheer moisture.

"Yeah," Annie nodded, undulating her hips in obvious need, "I wanted you since we met."

"I could rip you apart," Mia tried to reason, however her lust only continued rising in dominance. She wanted to test her words, to try and shove every inch of her monstrous sized cock into this small, slender shouldered girl. Annie could possibly handle it with her clearly wide hips.

"Yeah," Annie cooed and shuddered, a rope of her pussy juice falling to the ground, "You wanna try?"

"Fuck yeah."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers
12