Growing Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers

"Oh, I'm fucking amazing," Annie laughed, the touch bringing her closer to reality, "When can we do that again?"

Mia let out a chuckle, staring down at the cum-stained mess she had turned her friend into, "Soon, I hope." A buzz caught her attention and she turned to her discarded phone. She had almost forgotten about it in the heat of the moment. The centaur grabbed it and checked the message.

Keira - Are you okay? Heard you left your class.

Mia - How'd you hear about that?

Keira - A girl has her ways.

Mia - I'm fine. Just having a little growth spurt.

Keira - Ooh, better not tell Rhona. She'll try and steal all your boobies for herself.

Mia - It's nothing much. I think I only went up a cup size.

Keira - What does that make you now? J cup?

Mia - I, actually.

Keira - Better hope you don't grow any bigger. It'll be a nightmare to go bra shopping with you.

Mia - Yeah... hey Keira?

Keira - Yup?

Mia - Uh... it's nothing. See you at lunch.

Keira - Weirdo. See ya.

Mia returned her attention to Annie. The girl had shrunk a great deal, but her belly still looked better suited to a woman halfway through pregnancy. Annie managed to get to her feet, taking a moment to steady herself.

"Whoa, that's a weird feeling," Annie remarked, then looked to Mia, "Who was that?"

"Keira. She heard about me ditching class," Mia informed her.

"Okay. Still think you're growing?" Annie inquired, waddling over to lean against the strong centaur.

"Yeah, these are definitely bigger than they were this morning," Mia grumbled, studying her breasts.

"Well, if you growing bigger boobs means we can keep doing this, then I'm all for it."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers
12