Growing Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh," Mia looked down at her bust, estimating her size, "Try a 36K... no, 36O," she quickly amended, reminding herself of her height.

"Jesus Christ," Annie muttered with a shake of her head.

"Try and find some that're bigger if you can," Mia added.

"Got it!" Annie called as she departed on her quest to find the biggest bras she could. Mia stepped into the changings rooms, curling her body slightly to fit, and went about trying her myriad of shirts. She hooked her fingers under her top and pulled it up, grunting with the strain it required. It might've looked painted on to anyone who didn't know better.

Mia exhaled heavily when her breasts were finally free. Faint lines marred her smooth skin from where the threads had cut into her. She grimaced at the sight, relieved that she took it off when she did. The centaur pulled the button-up over her shoulders and fastened it, sighing softly as the fabric brushed against her nipples. It was tight around her chest, making it a tumultuous task to fasten the top buttons. Even when she did, inches of her bottomless cleavage were visible.

A bra would be a godsend if only to keep her clothes from rubbing against her nipples. She had to bite back a moan as she tried the next shirt, the slightly coarse material grazing her tits like calloused hands. After every top, her desire rose from the rhythmic teasing of her nubs. They stuck out from her breasts like sore thumbs. Their size was a perfect match for the simile.

Mia panted softly when she finally finished. It took every ounce of willpower to keep her arousal in check. She calmed herself by folding the shirts, glad that each of them seemed a suitable size. Though she couldn't guess how long that would last if she was still growing.

"I got the bras," Annie announced, holding them over the door.

"Thanks," Mia and took one.

"You not gonna try on the rest?" Annie inquired.

"Uh, n-not right now," Mia stammered, struggling to hook the massive undergarment. The cups were tight around her breasts, though they at least fit. Her band size was correct, thankfully, however she dreaded to think how long that would last.

"Getting a little worked up?" Annie teased, her head peeking out from under the door.

"Yeah," Mia confessed, finally finishing with the bra. She tugged a new shirt over her head, glad that it no longer teased her nipples.

"Guess it wouldn't help if I told you I'm going commando again," Annie smirked, restraining a giggle at Mia's reaction, "Or that I've been touching myself all day because of you?"

"Annie," Mia cautioned, fully aware of her cock swelling in her sheath.

"I can't get your dick out of my head," Annie divulged, licking her lips with her eyes firmly locked with Mia's, "The shape, the smell, the taste, the way it fucking tore open my cunt."

"Fuck," Mia gasped. She ripped the tag from the shirt and left her contact details, then barged out from the room, grabbing Annie along the way.

"Wh-where're we going?" Annie stuttered, surprised by the sudden shift.

"Home. I don't want to be seen here," Mia stated, keeping her voice deadpan for fear of letting on how horny she was. Her hindlegs made her balls sway and rub against one another, while her sheath bounced with every step.

"Oh," Annie yelped and sped up, "Then let's hurry. My pussy's soaked."

"Stop it," Mia moaned, her cock slipping further out. There were dozens of people crowding the mall, each of them talking with each other. Several looked her way, their conversations turning to discuss the centaur. They could see her cock if they looked a little further. Then what would they say? Mia hastened her steps to a brisk gait, forcing Annie to jog or be left behind.

"Hey is that...?"

"Who's her friend?"

"Is it just me...?"

"Or do they look horny as fuck?"

The stray sentences flitted through Mia's ears above the roar of the crowds. She might've imagined some of them, though that didn't diminish the effect on her. Mia parted the throngs of people with her urgency, desperate to find privacy before her body wholly betrayed her. Worse even than Annie's teasing, was that the possibility of her cock being seen by so many spectators made her heart race with lust. She wouldn't make it back home without being spotted.

"There," Annie alerted her as they exited the mall. She pointed to an alleyway, obscured by a loading zone that looked unused, and completely out of the public view. Mia hated the idea of doing anything in such a place, however she had to. If people saw her cock in public, there'd be pictures and rumours. Her college wouldn't let her stay, even with the government's insistence.

Mia slung Annie onto her back and galloped toward the dank sanctuary. Her cock flopped with her powerful gait, sliding out further and further as her arousal burgeoned without concern. The fear of embarrassment did nothing to dissuade it, her thoughts rampant with her desire.

She slowed to a stop. Annie disembarked from Mia's back, stepped forward, before she unzipped her shorts and pushed them down. A slick sound brought her attention back to Mia, whose cock hung freely, let loose from its protective prison. Mia moved forward and hefted the petite girl in her arms, just as she had done yesterday. Their lips immediately found each other.

The kiss didn't last long. Mia set her down after only a moment's embrace. It was more than enough, however. The centaur's new shirt was damp with Annie's juices, her scent reaching into Mia's nostrils and inciting her libido to greater heights. She grabbed Annie once more, a sudden desire taking over her body.

"What are... hey!" Annie yelped as she was raised once more, then turned upside down with her pussy mere inches from Mia's lips. Its musk was incredible, Mia thought and pressed her lips against the engorged vulva, pushing her tongue past the slick folds and coating her taste buds in Annie's flavour. Tangy and sweet swirled together around her muscle, assailing it. She suckled on the lips, inhaling the juices.

Annie had to clamp her hands over her mouth as she cried out in orgasm. Her pussy undulated around a phantom cock, warming up for the massive horse dick just a few feet away. The ecstasy persisted as Mia suckled, slurping up the abundant fluids with fervour. The juices flowed down her throat. It didn't seem to go to her stomach, however, and instead travelled straight to her balls. Mia could practically hear her seed churning within.

"Fuck..." Annie panted heavily, leaning on Mia as her legs shook wildly, aftershocks from her climax shuddering up her spine.

"My turn," Mia commanded, pushing Annie down onto her knees. The floor was clean, but certainly uncomfortable, "Be quick."

"My pussy... it can't handle more so soon," Annie rasped, even as a trail of her juices streaked down her inner thigh.

"Suck it then," Mia growled, "Just make me cum, please?"

"I am hungry," Annie murmured and crawled under the centaur's belly. The familiar musk slithered into her nostrils, singing a lustful song that made her very womb quiver in desire. She pressed her lips to the flared tip, slurping up a bead of pre-cum, before sliding her lips and tongue down the veiny shaft. Her mouth traced a large vein, feeling it throb against her. There were more than she remembered, each pumping with the sheer force of Mia's lust.

The petite girl pushed her tongue into Mia's sheath, licking up any dirt that she could reach. Mia's taste was so strong there, like her cum was amplified several times, and her musk practically coiled around Annie's head. She moved on, knowing that she had to sample everything about this magnificent cock before Mia came.

Annie soon came to Mia's balls. They were huge, easily the size of apples. No, they're bigger, she realised as she fondled one in her palm, feeling the sheer weight of it. A loud gurgle made her jump, before she realised where it came from. Annie's pussy ached with longing, a puddle of her juices forming on the ground below. But she remained focused on her plan.

She wrapped her lips around one ball. It was much too large, though. She could barely taste a fraction of it. Annie slid her tongue out and lapped it along the leathery sack, moaning at the earthy taste mixed with the natural salt of Ria's sweat. Her spit glistened on the black flesh, while the contents churned and sloshed about. Annie's juices flowed thicker and faster with every passing second. Even if she did nothing else but suckle and lick on these sperm tanks, she would cum.

But there was something far better awaiting her. Annie tore herself away with a ragged gasp, then rapidly climbed back up the huge shaft to spread her lips wide around the head. A spurt of pre-cum shot against her throat. She nearly gagged on the abrupt release, before composing herself and swallowing it. There was no chance that she'd waste such a perfect opportunity.

Her hands coiled around the shaft as she slowly fed it into her mouth. It was better than she remembered, so thick and heavy and potent and strong. That was the way to describe it. Mia's cock was powerful. Annie moaned lewdly around it, one hand moving between her thighs to finger her sopping wet cunt. It burned in need, her fluids like molten desire against her skin.

Annie coughed as she pushed deeper but ignored the discomfort. Her throat bulged with the shape of the centaur's cock, its form dominating her. She inhaled deeply while her airways were still somewhat free, bathing her sinuses in Mia's musk. The veins pulsed against her hand. It felt like she would be pushed off by the pulsations.

She tightened her grip and stroked along the shaft as she bobbed her head. Annie's tongue was pressed completely flat by the indominable girth, its size exterminating the very idea of resistance. More. The one directive took command of her body as she shoved her face closer and closer to Mia's musk laden sheath. Her cunt let down a deluge of desire, spilling it onto the concrete. Despite how utterly soaked her snatch was, Annie couldn't smell it.

There was only Mia's cock. Its power demanded that she worship it. Her hand glided along the length, squeezing out ounces of pre-cum to pour into her empty stomach. Warmth cascaded down her oesophagus like a waterfall, before her pussy expressed a smaller amount. She moaned like a common whore, silently begging for Mia's cum.

"Give it to me," Annie tried to plead, but her words were unintelligible gurgles, "Give me your cum, Mia. I need it. Please, cum down my throat? Cum in my belly." The meaning carried across perfectly, however. The centaur began to thrust, sinking inches of her shaft into Annie. With Mia's assistance, Annie's lips mashed against the sheath in mere moments.

The entire cock was inside of her. It throbbed against her mouth and throat and oesophagus. She swore she also felt it in her stomach. Annie fondled a testicle in her hand, the orb overflowing her palm and fingers. Its owner moaned and nickered, then snorted. Her hooves stomped around Annie, counting the moments until she came.

"Annie," Mia moaned from above, "Swallow it. Ah, god! Swallow my cum!" The centaur's cock lurched within Annie's maw, before it swelled, and the balls contracted. A second later and a blaze unlike any other inundated her middle, its heat spreading wildly through her. Her cunt squirted in response as a gargled screamed reverberated in Annie's throat.

Mia's cock wasn't just bigger. Her scent wasn't just stronger. Her cum had thickened as well. The torrent of sperm stuck to her insides, clinging to her like a babe to its mother's teat. No, Annie corrected herself as she continued to swallow, that was her. She was helpless without Mia's cock now. She needed it.

She needed its cum to complete her.

Annie came again at the affirmation. Her belly swelled out from her torso, rounding out into a semi-sphere of cum. Yet still more gushed down her gullet, rather, it spewed into her stomach like water from a hose. Not a drop made its way back up her oesophagus, depriving her of the flavour she craved. But she didn't care. Every drop that piled into her swelling gut only made her body yearn for more.

Minutes or hours passed before Mia's orgasm came to an end. Annie felt it as the tide dwindled to mere drops. Mia stepped away, sliding more than two feet of horse cock out from Annie's abused throat. When just the head remained lodged inside, a final wave of cum flooded the petite girl's maw. A single stream leaked from her lips as she savoured the heavy load.

"I love you, Annie," Mia gasped.

"I love you too," Annie tried to respond, though her vocal chords were completely coated in cum. The sentiment was heard, however.

12