Growing Needs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What're you doing?" Mia frowned, peering back at the athlete.

"Hmm? Sorry, thought I saw some dirt. I got it though," Keira assured her, hastening her step to outpace Annie, "So... what's it like being a giant?"

"I dunno," Mia contemplated the ceiling, watching it come nearer as they ascended on the escalator. Fear latched on at that moment, forcing her to look down and make certain. She exhaled slowly, seeing the machine moving her up, then glanced up. Would she grow this big someday? If it didn't stop, then of course she would, but how long would it take. Mia nearly laughed at how ridiculous she'd look. Annie would need a trampoline to reach her cock, unless it also grew.

Then how would they have sex? Mia glanced back at the girl, whose eyes flitted skittishly around the area. They always found their way back to the centaur's rump and the balls that churned behind a long, silky tail. She couldn't help but grin at the girl's attempts at self-control.

"Come on, it must be cool to look down at everyone," Keira exhorted, staring up through her fluttering eyelashes.

"Not really," Mia began, "I honestly try not to think any of this stuff."

"Why?" Keira frowned.

"Because I don't like the idea of ending up as big as a house," Mia elaborated, hunching her shoulders.

"If you were, then you could trample everyone," Keira grinned and stomped her foot at the zenith of the mechanical stairs, then raised her arms like a big monster. In doing so, her shirt rode up and exposed part of her trim waist and the well-defined abs upon it, alongside a glimpse at her shapely ass. Mia forced her eyes elsewhere as she stepped onto stable ground and sighed in relief. Ever since she became a centaur, moving ground unnerved her.

"Could I get half a dozen Big Macs, an extra large vanilla milkshake, and two orders of large fries?" Mia said, trotting up to the counter. She looked to her friends, "What about you guys?"

"I'll just nab whatever you don't eat," Annie answered, "Fine, I'll get the twenty nuggets and a diet coke." She added when Mia shot her an incredulous look.

"You guys do any salads?" Keira asked.

"I could ask my manager," the clerk offered.

"Never mind," Keira sighed, "I'll get my meal soon." She winked at Mia and licked her lips hungrily. The clerk smiled nervously, glancing around as if she might get in trouble. Mia offered her an apologetic shrug and pulled out her wallet from between her breasts. Massive endowments have their perks, she thought, trying to ignore how good it felt to touch them. Even just a brief touch like that was enough to send a pleasant trail of warmth across her body.

"Your order will be ready in a few minutes. Thank you. Next please?"

Mia placed her wallet back where it belonged and began the wait for her meal. Her stomach grumbled voraciously, eager for its fat-rich protein lunch. The centaur yelped in surprise when a sudden weight settled on her back. She looked around and saw Annie, who leaned forward and rested her head against Mia's back.

"Are you going to fuck Keira?" Annie bluntly inquired.

"What?" Mia gasped, twisting her upper-half fully to face the petite college-girl.

"I don't want you to," Annie breathed and glanced at Keira, who had her hands clasped together in an obvious sign of restraint.

"I..." Mia began, looking around for anything to distract her.

"Six Big Macs, two orders of fries, vanilla shake, nuggets and diet coke?!"

"Over here!" Mia called, grateful for the subject shift, "Let's talk later, okay?"

"Fine," Annie relented and dug her heels in, "Onward, noble stead!"

"Mind if I get a lift?" Keira quipped, then jumped onto the centaur's back behind Annie, "Wow, this is... Hey Mia, start moving." The giant half-equine shrugged and began to trot toward an open table in the cafeteria-like floor, before she froze at a distinctly sexual moan.

"You're kidding, right?" Mia groaned, turning to look at her passengers, glaring at Keira.

"Don't stop," Keira breathed, digging her hips against Mia's powerful back, "It feels amazing."

"Yeah," Annie agreed, following the athlete's lead, "Let's go for a run."

"Or better yet..." Keira began and reached around the smaller girl, hand finding Mia's chest dominating breast, "Let's have some fun."

"Stop," Mia gasped, unconsciously arching her back to further push her full mound into Keira's hand. A moan tore its way from her throat as Annie grabbed the other. She resumed walking and desperately tried to ignore their groping, but she quickly realised it was hopeless. Her nipples were growing hard and her sheath felt tighter by the second. The centaur's breaths turned deep and slow.

"Hmm," Keira moaned airily, grinding her crotch against Mia's equine back, "Fuck, these are really fucking soft."

"Uh huh," Annie cooed and hastened her motions, "And they feel even better in your mouth."

"Do you lactate, Mia?" Keira breathed, manoeuvring her fingers to pinch the hardening nub.

"N-no," Mia hastened her gait and her breathing. The bags of food hung forgotten in her hands. Likewise, her stomach had all but lost its appetite. Lust had replaced it with a different type of hunger, one that spread through her like a violent infection. It seeped into her blood, her skin, rushing toward her cock. The moaning mere inches behind her only hastened its pace.

Her eyes strayed to the restrooms. There was no helping it. Mia bit her bottom lip and glanced at her passengers, both of which grinned at her in response. Moisture touched her skin through her fur, bringing the centaur's eyes down to their groins. Both of their pants were visibly damp, even Annie's denim jeans were dark from her overflowing desire. Keira's were much worse, her shorts almost completely covered in the fluid.

Lucky them, Mia thought as she struggled to keep her lower body from relaxing. It didn't matter, though. Her cockhead was already free, poking out into the air with its flared crown and bulbous peak. She could smell her friends' juices, their musk overriding the assortment of foods all around her.

"I haven't eaten anything in hours," Keira whined, fingers expertly massaging the massive breast that easily matched her head in size, "Come on, Mia... give me some rich, creamy protein."

"No fair," Annie whinged and shoved Keira's hand aside, filling her palms with Mia's heavy tits, "I had to cut off my lunch because you, Keira."

"I'm more than just a barrel of cum, you know?" Mia grunted.

"Yeah," Annie sighed, "You've got huge tits and a giant cock too."

"Something that I haven't gotten to try out yet, by the way," Keira pointed out and forced Annie's hands out of the way.

"Are you guys really that desperate?" Mia mumbled, restraining herself from letting out a moan. Her nipples had fully engorged, jutting forth like a pair of towers. Miniature versions of her true monument. The centaur dropped the greasy food on a nearby table and trotted hastily to the restrooms. With any luck, no one else would be in there and she could get some relief from Annie, then go home and fuck again.

"Shit," Mia muttered as her thought pushed another inch of her cock free. She glanced around and caught the cashier's eyes, seeing that they were wide and staring. The centaur gulped and moved quicker, ignoring the lewd moans and the constant grinding on her back. Mia's face flared hotly as she shoved the bathroom door open, then locked it shut. It was a one-person restroom to her relief.

"Safe," Mia breathed. The two humans hopped down from her back. Their clothes rustled as they undressed, wasting no time, "This isn't happening."

"Yeah, Mia's my girlfriend," Annie blurted, wrapping her arms around Mia's possessively.

"Since when?" Mia arched an eyebrow at her.

"Um," Annie flushed and released her grip.

"How about another little competition?" Keira offered.

"Why do I feel like my opinion won't matter?" Mia groaned, exasperated.

"So," Keira snickered, "Whoever makes Mia cum more, gets to be her girlfriend."

"Hello?" Mia waved at the girl, "Still a half-a-human over here."

"Mia," Annie murmured, "Whatever." She sighed and stood in front of Mia, then turned around to present her rich derriere to the centaur, then slapped a hand onto a cheek and pulled it aside. Her eyes thinned, and her lips raised in a smirk.

"Don't tell me..." Mia breathed as Keira's hands slid under the centaur's shirts to remove them. Her fingers played across her flesh, teasing her nerve endings as the clothing was removed. Anticipation danced in her mind and in her veins. Mia's heartbeat pounded in her cock, pushing it out with every pulse.

"Yeah," Keira's breath washed across Mia's skin, warm and soft, "It's a threesome." She jumped up and wrapped her legs around the centaur's waist, putting their faces on level with each other. The tall athlete licked her lips once more, her eyes ablaze in hunger, as she leaned in close. Mia gasped as her mouth was caught in a deep kiss. She sank into it and hooked her hands under Keira's pert ass.

"I'll take my prize then," Annie giggled from beneath the giantess.

12