Growing Together... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking him gently out of her mouth and holding his shaft firmly in her hand she asked, "Am I doing it right? Is this how you like it?"

"It's perfect," he gasped, "Don't stop. Put it back in".

Small drops of pre-cum seeped from the hole. Liz let the tip of her tongue take it and pull it away, causing a thin string to form, linking her tongue to her Dad's cock. She took him in again and quickly picked up her movements, letting the cock move freely in and out of her sucking mouth.

Gripping his shaft tightly Liz sucked hungrily making him wild with pleasure. Doug began making small pumping movements with his hips, his hands behind her head. She met each movement with her own, her hand, still wrapped around the thick shaft, milking him harder and tighter. Nothing mattered to Doug now. It didn't matter if it was his daughter that was sucking his cock so well. All the guilt had vanished.

She took him out again, "Does Mom let you cum in her mouth, Daddy?" Liz asked. Doug, with his eyes closed told her that she did. "You can spurt in my mouth if you want to Daddy. I want you to, but not just yet." Liz stopped sucking his cock and climbed back over his lap.

He opened his eyes and nearly came straight away as he saw his daughter's legs on each side of his thighs. Her crotch was stretched wide, her dark feminine hair covering the top of her pussy, unable to hide the erotic slit of her sex. Before lowering herself, she took his cock in her hand and slipped it along her wet sopping vaginal lips, coating the whole of his knob end with her female juices.

Lowering herself a little at a time she positioned his dick at her hole. As she lowered herself his cock pushed her lips apart and began to stretch her. Forcing herself down the rest of the way in a slow fluid movement her vagina was penetrated fully by her Daddy's invading cock.

"Please Daddy. I want you to do it to me just like you do it to Mommy."

Placing his hands on her buttocks and cupping her small cheeks in his palms, Doug eased her up and then helped her settle back onto his cock, her curly maiden hair mingling with his own. He thrust in and out of her, hearing the squelch as his prick poked in and out of her wetness.

Her juice was running down his prick as he lifted her up, then her muscle squeezed the silky, sticky fluid down into his groin as he pulled her down again. His pubic hair was soaking from her and as she descended onto his groin, her own sex hair was in turn coated by the wetness.

"Is this how you and Mom do it?" she gasped.

"Sometimes, its one way we do it" he groaned.

The feeling of hard swollen cock rippling deep within her made Liz squirm. Humping her father's cock even harder, she dropped a hand to her crotch, fingers twiddling with her clit. Doug's hand gripped her ass cheeks tighter and moved her harder up and down on his cock.

"I'm nearly there, Daddeeee " she suddenly wailed.

Doug moaned. Liz quickly got off his cock and went back to her knees, stuffing his cock back in her mouth. Her fingertips were still hard at work on her clit, bringing her orgasm closer with each passing second.

She heard her Dad say. "Oh shit, Liz, I'm going to cum!"

Liz's fingers pressed harder against herself rubbing even more frantically. Her breasts were swollen, hard, tight, her nipples swollen and puffy with a desperate need. Her lower tummy filling as her orgasm built. Her clit was rigid, every nerve seeming to reach out to be satisfied. Her funnel of desire filled. Her head snapped back as her orgasm exploded. She wailed her ecstasy as she took his cock from her mouth. Then she pushed her mouth back over the cock to suck and pump harder than before.

Doug grunted loudly and started spewing his cum into his daughter's sucking mouth. "Oh fuck, take my cum Liz! Suck it all out!" His cock pulsated as he shot cum in her mouth and down her throat. Liz was nasally humming with his cock shoved so deeply in her mouth.

Then she shook and shuddered as she cum yet again, an after shock to the eruption that had ripped through her. His final jets hit her in the face and dripped on her breasts. Liz's fingers were slowing now. Her orgasm was subsiding and her sensitive clit began to lessen its convulsions as her fingers stilled. She milked the last drop of cum from her Dad's cock before letting her head drop in his lap beside the twitching shrinking manhood.

She rested for a moment and then looked upward. Wiping cum from her face Liz then licked it from her fingers with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Her hands went to her breasts and tenderly massaged her father's spunk into her sweet young flesh.

Watching her Doug didn't say a word. The full realization of what happened had finally hit him. He had incestuously penetrated his innocent teen daughter. He'd relished the feeling of his rampant cock invading her virginal cunt. Then he'd fucked her mouth and shot his father's cum into her and sprayed her face and naked breasts.

As he calmed, he wondered how his young daughter had learned to do what she had done to him. Her sucking had been so good, and his prick had slipped into her more easily than he would have expected, even though she was saturated with her own juices. Perhaps she wasn't the inexperienced little virgin he had thought. She also knew enough to take his cock out of her cunt before he spurted cum into her, although by then she was pretty far-gone herself, and she had swallowed his spunk without hesitation or choking.

He took her hands and lifted her to her feet. Despite his feelings he couldn't prevent himself from looking at her beautiful naked body. Her taut breasts tipped with her tiny swollen nipples - a virgin's nipples he thought. He saw her dark maidenly patch of pubic hair covering the place where his cock had been only moments before. He was beginning to doubt if he was indeed the first male into that sweet wet place.

To be continued in

Chapter Three - Liz confesses to her Daddy.

Chapter Four - Laura looks on.

12