All Comments on 'Growing Up Ch. 03'

by reallife4me

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hot story. Love the word pussy being used for the bottoms ass. Love it love it when tops insist on using that word or a bottom. You should put the bottom in thongs and G strings while Martin fucks his pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To each his own!

Seems Sissy Boy and Pussy go hand in hand. So what did you require of Martin to get your PUSSY? I hate the term pussy used for a male asshole. If you want pussy the female gender has one, usually! Grow some balls, and take charge of your sexual encounters. Hope you are prepared to be raped by Martin. Seems that is where this is headed quickly. This story could be hot if it included two males! A guy making himself feminine to please another guy is not hot to me at all. Demasculating oneself for gay sex, by shaving and making the skin soft like a women is very demeaning! To Each His Own!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confusing

Wait a minute! First, Martin fucked David's ass in chapter 2. Second, use of the enima is too late. David sucked Martin off after being ass fucked. Third; a lot of guys enjoy a good hard ejaculation while using a dildo but it takes time and imagination to get the dick hard. I know; picky, picky.

reallife4mereallife4mealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Let me explain...

This seems to be a point of confusion for some and it's not your fault it's mine. I am not a writer so forgive me for not being able to explain the incident of chapter two with more clarity.

Martin didn't fuck me in Chapter two. Imagine a man tittie fucking a woman. Martin used my ass cheeks in the same way. Sliding his cock between them then when he was ready to cum he shoved it in my mouth damn near choking me.

I am trying to tell this story as best I can. It's been a strange path that I've gone down in this thing called my life but I feel really good finally being able to share this, albeit anonymously.

I really appreciate the feedback negative and positive. To those giving negative feedback it's ok because you don't know all the story yet. To those giving positive feedback I appreciate it. Not because I feel validated but because in some way you connect to what I went through.

Again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story

This is like my fantasy. I disagree with some of the comments that efeminisation and word pussy wrong.in fact my fantasy is to become a “wife” for my man...serving him, shaving for him, preparing my hole my “pussy” for him..it turns me on . Keep it up..waiting for. The bextcgaptrr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreallife4me@reallife4me
Not much to say other than I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm not a writer just someone that enjoys telling a story, enjoy.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES