G's Submission Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked me looking at my face almost plaintively. I was slightly bewildered. Was Jane jealous that I had submitted more readily to Emma than I had to her? What was happening?

"I'm starting to think all the effort I put into the forum, all the rules and the carefully devised little humiliations to give you pleasure were all... not appreciated." Jane sighed, tearing her eyes from my face and dropping my boob.

What was going on? I remained silent. I felt a strange chill. My brain rebelled with disappointment, asking me to say something.

"I think I'll stop G." She said, turning back and walking towards her room. "Unless you give me a darned good reason to continue."

My mouth croaked open and made no words.

"You may move out to Emma's if you wish..." She swept around on her heels and walked back to her room without a glance back.

...

I wanted her to take me back. Some part of me craved Jane's dominance, and that part was very vocal. I felt lost without Jane.

But I couldn't go back. There's no way she'd take me.

I thought of Emma again. Will she do? Will she take control like Jane did? I craved the control. Or rather the loss of it.

I texted her. "It's over with Jane, I think. Shall I come over?"

I was exhausted and shaking with fear. I hoped she'll let me.

My phone beeped almost instantly.

"Of course sweetie. Try not to wear anything." My heart soared. Jane was forgotten in an instant.

I looked at the clock. Eleven. Time to move, I guess.

Still without a stitch of clothing on me, I got up, took my backpack with all the things I needed for class and crept out.

I took me some time to walk down with some degree of stealth. The man on watch was very much asleep at the front gate. I risked it and closed the well oiled gate behind me. I took a deep breath and started on my second naked trek of the day, under the bright street lights.

--

Emma seemed to take her own sweet time opening the door.

I was a nervous wreck by the time I reached her door. Her gate had been quite easy to scale but her driveway was pretty well lit. I texted her once and waited. In the time I waited under her dim porch-light, I calmed down a bit. Being naked in public excited me. I let my backpack rest against the bottom step and leaned back against the post near the door and vaguely surveyed the driveway.

After a few minutes my phone beeped in reply.

"I don't think that's how a submissive slut waits for her mistress..." along with a winking smiley.

She wanted me in a more submissive posture. I had no choice but to comply. I had nowhere else to go really. I figured she was looking at me through the peep-hole.

I got down on my knees and spread my thighs. I placed my hands on my thighs, lightly hugging my breasts together in the cold.

My phone beeped again. I looked at it. "Come on, you can do better. Also, go back a bit, I can't see all of you."

I nodded towards the peep-hole and quickly walked back up the driveway until I was better lit by the street light. Slightly shivering at being so exposed in public, I got back down on my knees and put my arms behind my head like I did for Jane and spread.

Every minute that passed heightened my sense of exposure. Sweat coated my body. Also, something in the back of mind continually tried to tell me that my posture was not submissive enough.

After a minute of awkward silence, I spread my thighs a bit more. This continued until I was almost doing a split on my knees. My pussy lips dangled so low that I could feel them gently grazing the gravel.

More silence as I arched my back and thrust my chin at the door, fully well knowing that anybody so much as looking out of the window in any nearby house could see my out-thrust breasts.

The door opened finally. Emma was there, dressed in a cute pink pair of pyjamas.

She drank in my submissive posture for a few more minutes before reaching forward with her hand and beckoning me towards her.

It didn't feel it was suitable submissive enough if got up on my feet and walked, so I shuffled forward on my knees, awkwardly struggling to maintain my arms behind my head.

She liked it, I could tell. Her hand gravitated to my boob. A few minutes of groping and mauling later, she tugged my nipple. I followed her tit first.

Surprise and excitement gripped me as she walked back out and closed the door behind her. She led me round to the small grassy lawn in the back. It had an empty kennel and a garden hose, along with a small tree near the corner. A rusty back gate lead directly to the parking lot of a small store behind the apartment complex. It was locked shut.

"I'm glad you came back G. You won't regret being with me. You're going to be a slut either way, so why not be a slut with me?"

I nodded. She stopped in front of me to smile at me. I stopped and knelt submissively, a smile beginning to light up my face despite the fact that I stopped well short of her and my nipple was being painfully stretched.

"Excellent. I think as long as you are in my apartment, we should follow my rules, don't you?"

I nodded vigorously.

"Then let's set-up some basic ground rules. " She grinned as she found a small rock and walked towards it, me in tow. She sat down on it, made herself comfortable and pulled my nipple until I was close enough. Finally she let go.

"First rule would be that you are always naked in the apartment. No exceptions."

I nodded reluctantly.

"I mean no exceptions. If your parents come to visit, hey, they're going to find out that their daughter is a nudist!"

God, she was ten times better at Jane than Jane.

"When I say apartment, I mean this whole area." She circled her hand pointing around at the walls. "You get naked before coming in, and you dress after leaving the gate. Understood?"

I nodded wide-eyed with amazement.

She nodded back, giggling. "Soon you might have to suck off ole Joe if you need to walk naked into the flat every time!"

She added quickly. "In fact, do suck him off next time you see him. It'll be a good introduction, don't you think?"

I nodded but was slightly puzzled. I understood I had to give a guy a blow job, but who was he?

"Ermm..." I began.

Emma quickly waved a hand in front of her as if to dismiss me. "Old Joe is the caretaker. Nice guy! Tell him I sent you.." She laughed.

She moved on to the next rule, smirking at my further puzzlement.

"OK, next rule, you'll dress like a slut all the time. I know you already do, but you need to be even trashier."

I listened, unclear. She explained, as if she was educating me.

"You will make an effort to appear the trashiest and smuttiest in the place. You'll be wearing the most revealing clothes. Everything about you should scream whore. Do you want me to be more specific G?"

I said "Please...".

"OK, you will make sure you will wear at least 2 items of clothing less than anyone else in the room. Let's say I'm wearing a top, some jeans and underwear, you wear just a top and a skirt. Got it?"

I nodded, but couldn't keep my wise-ass mouth shut. "What if we went to a swimming pool and you were wearing a bikini?"

"You'll be naked, of course." She grinned evilly. "You have no qualms being naked in a public swimming pool, do you?" She cocked her head playfully at me.

I shook my head, aghast. "I thought so."

She continued pondering. "If I'm wearing a one-piece suit, you'll have to get more naked than naked!" She grinned.

How was that even possible? I didn't voice my thoughts. "I know exactly how you can do that. I'll tell you when we go.." She winked at me as if reading my mind. I shuddered.

"Speaking of being naked in public, another new rule to go with the previous rule is that you will be regularly be naked in public."

I liked this. Exhibitionist G liked this.

"I think I'll be more specific. Your skirt length in inches will be no more than half the total hours you spend naked that day. Sounds good?"

Where did that come from?

"For example, if you spend 16 hours naked tomorrow, you're allowed to wear an 8 inch skirt. If you only want to remain naked only 8 hours tomorrow, be prepared to wear a 4 inch skirt!"

I was excited and terrified at the same time. I had belts that were 4 inches wide.

My arms were aching from my self-inflicted pose and I figured now she was in a good enough mood to ask for some respite. "Mistress Emma, may I relax my arms a bit..."

She looked slightly affronted. I thought quickly. Anything to not see a look of disappointment in her face.

"... and assume a different pose of your liking..." I added quickly.

She burst out laughing and almost fell off the rock. "OK, you may. Turn around, spread your legs." I obeyed, letting my arms fall and almost moaning at the relief. "Good, now bend until your butt hole is winking at me" I obeyed. I'm sure the view was vulgar.

"Kiss the ground." She shocked me with three words.

My head spun as I obeyed further. I bent until my lips touched the mud. She giggled and took her phone out, clicking photos of my behind. She came around and caught different angles and bent to get my face and hanging boobs.

"You call that kissing?" I moaned in humiliation as she spoke. "Get the tongue out!"

I opened my mouth and licked the muddy lawn. For the second time that day I tasted mud.

The degradation was unbearable. I seemed to have merely jumped from the frying pan that was Jane into the fire that was Emma. I was loving and hating it at the same time.

Emma giggled as she snapped away. "Atta girl." Her words spurred me and I kissed harder, spitting out grass and mud. After a couple of videos, she decided she had enough proof and continued. I listened lying there, in shame, occasionally licking a blade of grass.

"Also, you will obey any instruction that you receive by text or orally from me. And like with Jane, you may try to make it more humiliating. I liked it when you did that!"

I nodded. She continued, as if ticking off an imaginary list.

"You will not only dress like a massive slut, but will also be a massive slut. You will not refuse anybody sexual pleasure unless you think it might endanger you. "

I nodded again trying to digest the implications. "You are everyone's whore now. Except you are free." Emma giggled and patted my thrust out butt.

"I also liked the rule that If you're having sex outdoors, you'll crumple all your clothes and throw it randomly around you. Continue doing that."

Stupidly, I tried to nod, banging my teeth on the floor. She snorted. "G, you stupid bimbo." I really did feel stupid.

"Also, I really liked you being a bitch cow, so I'm going to extend your first rule to make sure you'll be also be on all fours inside the apartment from now on."

I cringed. Oh God.

"I mean, you are a bitch, so why not act like one? I'm sure you'll play the part very well."

I nodded into the mud again.

"Good, that's settled." She said, getting up and patting my butt. "Up."

I got back up on all fours, spitting mud. "Let me take you to your new home!" She said beckoning me to follow her.

I followed in a waddle, breasts wildly bouncing around hampering my every move. She walked a few steps down the lawn, excitedly talking. She punctuated her walking and talking with pure evil grins and leers at my hanging mammaries. She would occasionally pet my head like she would pet a dog and continue walking. I followed her painfully slowly. My boobs kept thumping onto my arms. We stopped rather quickly.

I looked and we were near the dog house. It was empty, but had a small hole for a door, only enough for a dog to enter. "Do you like it?" She said motioning to the structure of wood.

I looked at it and looked at her. Oh God. I realized slowly. She wanted me to sleep in the dog house. My knees gave way in shock and I plopped my ass down on the grass. Emma giggled at my reaction.

"Don't worry, we've not had a dog in here for ages. No one even looks inside. They don't even visit it to clean it."

That was both comforting and disturbing. I just sat on the wet grass and gazed at the wooden dog house. I felt like a real bitch now.

"Well, don't you want to look inside your new house?" She said, giggling slightly.

I reluctantly got back up on all floors and put my head into the hole-door. She had put a sleeping bag on the floor and cleaned the area. It was almost cosy but still smelled like dog. It looked rather large for a dog-house. I looked up and noticed there was another small hole, a window of sorts, only enough to put an arm through. It faced the back wall. The ceiling was sloped inside as it was outside. I reckoned there would be enough space for me to sit erect.

Emma gave me slight push from behind. I hesitated.

She slapped my butt. Hard. I moved forward trying to squeeze my shoulders through, but stopped.

She put one palm on my butt and another on my perineum, with her fingers closing around my mound, and pushed me in. I went in head first and found that there was enough space to turn around and face the door.

She knelt and looked in. "Aww... Look at sweet little G bitch, all settled in her new palace!"

"Emma..." I started, but she cut me off.

She laughed and pet my head. "Have a great night! See you in the morning! I'll take your bag up. You can keep your phone with you." With that she took a snap on her mobile and disappeared in a blinding flash of camera light.

I was so horny due to my situation that the implications of having to spend the night exposed to the elements were lost on me. All the more reason to give in and stay horny, I guess.

I bent my head and looked at my dangling boobs and the thin string of thick drool connecting one of my pussy lips to my thigh. Just the debasing pose made sure that I was permanently on a sexual high.

I curled up in the cramped space and inevitably, my hand snaked its way between my thighs. I came once, twice and rolled around on my back, chest heaving. I looked at the corner of the roof of my new house and saw a small camera winking at me from above the hole/door. It was impossible to see without entering the dog house. I thought it would be highly unlikely that it was a dog monitor as it looked very new.

I knew I was being recorded as it winked at me with a dull red light. A wave of fresh humiliation swept over me, blanking away a part of my mind that tried to reason about Emma having set it up so quickly.

I just realized I had masturbated in front of it and my pussy opened like a faucet.

I turned around reactively until my thighs were well spread and my feet were resting on the wall on either side of the hole/door. My open pussy was facing outside. Anyone looking in would see swollen vagina first. Also, the angle meant the camera was getting a nice view too.

My hands went down to pinch my clit. I instantly came. I continued masturbating until I fell asleep, my hand stuck to my thighs, pussy lips glued to them by my drying juices.

12