GTO - Queen of the Dragstrip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,602 Followers

"Please." She whispered when we broke the kiss.

"Soon, my love." I replied.

I lifted her slightly, so her chest was completely out of the water and began kissing her breasts. I worked my way from one to the other, kissing the entire breast and flicking my tongue on her nipples. I moved back and forth teasing her nipples by gently biting and pulling with my teeth, then swirling my tongue around them. Her breathing became panting.

"Oh God! Soooo goooooood!" she exhaled.

Gently lifting again, I had her sit on the edge of the jacuzzi. "Get ready Babe. I'm about to launch you into outer space"

Parting her legs, I lowered my face to her sex. Just centimeters away, I breathed air onto her pubic mound. Her pussy was sopping wet - and not just with water from the tub. I felt her shiver as my breath made contact. I leaned in and took a light swipe with my tongue on her slit.

"Oooohhhhhh Yessssss!" she cried out.

Moving slowly, I began exploring her with my tongue. Her breathing began getting shallow and rapid. I spelled out my initials on her pussy, marking it as mine. Her cries became unintelligible. I brought her right up to the brink, then slowed down and pulled her back.

"NNNOOOOOOOOO!" she cried.

"All in good time, precious. Just priming you for blast-off."

I brought her back to the brink again and pulled back. Again, and again to the brink. This time, just as she was about to hurl off the cliff, I slid two fingers from my left hand into her pussy and curled them to find her G-spot. My middle finger on my right hand entered her briefly, then moved to her rosebud. My lips moved to her clit as I sucked it into my mouth and began lashing it with my tongue. Simultaneously, I began tapping her G-spot. Just as her orgasm began crashing through her, I pushed my finger into her backdoor.

"AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I've been to the National Finals Rodeo held every year back home in Las Vegas. I've seen the bull riding and the bronc riding competitions. Damn! Those animals could sure learn a thing or two about bucking from this girl. Not sure how long it was, but It was a lot more than 8-seconds that I rode her as she came. Finally, she began to calm down, so I pulled off and gently lowered her back into the water.

"My God!" she breathed after a few minutes. "Is it always like that with a girl"

"Only with the right girl." I responded. "But even if not, it is usually pretty good."

Suddenly she looked past me and her eyes wen as big as saucers.

"Ahem." I heard from behind me.

'Oh shit', I thought

Turning around slowly, there stood Aunt Elizabeth, Bethany, and Jenn.

"Hi Auntie. You're home early."

"So I see. Well, it was a slow day at the office, so I thought I would come home early to hopefully be able to talk to you if you came home. Since I am responsible for you this summer, and you have not been here in a few days, I figured that I should at least find out what you have been up to and make sure you are not getting into too much trouble. Also, I thought that I would inquire a little bit about that $2,000 you needed. Now, to start with, would you care to introduce your new friend?"

Mandy's face was the color of an over ripe tomato. I assumed that more of her was the same color, but since that was the only part of her body that she left above the water line, it was kind of difficult to tell.

"Aunt Elizabeth, this is Mandy. Mandy, this is my Aunt Elizabeth. On her right is her personal assistant Bethany, and on her left is her driver Jenn."

"Nice to meet you." Mandy squeaked.

"Likewise, my dear. You look very lovely." Auntie replied.

I didn't think it was possible, but Mandy turned an even brighter shade of red at that.

"Now, I hate to break this tryst up, but perhaps you could put something on and join us in the living room for a little chat?"

"Of course, Auntie. Can you give us about 15-minutes?"

"I'll make it 20. It looks like you need some time to calm your friend down. She looks like she is about to have a stroke."

With that, Auntie, Bethany (giggling like a school girl), and Jenn (with a big grin on her face), turned and left the room.

Mandy didn't have a stroke, but it was touch and go there for a couple of minutes. I finally got her to calm down, and, while not exactly relax, at least become coherent. It ended up taking 25 minutes to get to the living room.

Auntie sat on the love seat, while Mandy and I sat across from her on the couch. Bethany was standing off to the side against a wall. Jenn was behind the bar playing bartender.

"Jenn, please pour a glass of Chardonnay for Gail and myself. Mandy, would you like a glass of wine, or, perhaps something a bit stronger?" Auntie ordered.

"Do you have any Bourbon?"

"On the rocks, or neat?" Jenn inquired.

"Rocks please." Mandy replied quietly.

As Jenn was getting the drinks, Aunt Elizabeth started. "Mandy, please relax. I am sorry we startled you, but we had just gotten home when we heard a scream. We went to investigate, not realizing that you two were here. You don't need to worry about any word getting out about what was going on. I trust that Gail will fill in the blanks about the situation later. Whatever happens here will stay here."

Mandy seemed to relax a bit at that. Of course, it might have had something to do with her downing her drink in one gulp as well. Jenn politely refilled it for her.

"Now Gail." Auntie said looking at me. "Tell me what's going on."

I explained to Aunt Elizabeth about the conversation I overheard, what went through my mind, how I worked on Mandy's car, and my plan to humiliate her ex-boyfriend. I left out the part about how I also planned to make Mandy a pet originally. I also glossed over the fact that I was planning on keeping the Vette when I won it. You would have thought that I would have knew better than underestimate Aunt Elizabeth's perception by this point. Yeah, I blame that oversight on the wine.

"So" Auntie said. "You saw this beautiful woman that you wanted to seduce and turn into one of your pets. Then you saw a fast car that you lusted after. You then saw this beautiful woman get into another fast car. Putting it together, you came up with a plan to get yourself a car to drive, because you are going crazy from not being able to drive for the last month. Then you figured out how to do that and get into this girl's panties at the same time. Not a bad plan actually, except for a couple minor details."

Yeah, I knew that I was going to have to answer these questions eventually, but I was hoping that it wouldn't happen until after I had finished it.

"One," Auntie continued. "One of the agreements here was that you would be away from the racing scene and focus on becoming a sophisticated woman. That means no souped up race cars. Two, While I can afford it with no problem, I am not in the habit of just throwing money around. You asked me for $2,000 with no explanation. I would like to think that there might be some return on my 'investment'. Three, what happens if you lose? I know you have a lot of confidence in your abilities, but has it occurred to you that you may not win? And finally, what is your end game? What happens afterwards?"

Yes, I already knew my answers. I had every contingency figured out. "OK, Auntie. First off, you are correct. Part of the deal was to focus on seduction. That being said, I think that I have learned a great deal so far. I was thinking that I would take what you have taught me and combine it with who I am. I can do both. I can use my talents and what I have learned over the last month together. Why can't I use racing to seduce people? Who would suspect that a seductive, beautiful girl could win a drag race. Think of the possibilities. Of course, this would not be all the time, but wouldn't it be good to be able to go out occasionally to use racing as a means of seduction?"

I could tell that the idea was at least interesting Aunt Elizabeth.

"Second, that is why I suggested that you attend the race tomorrow night. There is usually quite a bit of side betting on these races. He is well known and hasn't lost a race. If a few beautiful women happened to be there willing to bet on the underdog, I'm sure that you could get some really good odds from the guys thinking that they were taking money from suckers. You should be able to at least double - if not triple - your money by pretending to be ignorant of the truth. Should you, Bethany, and Jenn make bets on me stating that Mandy's car is prettier, and that you want to bet on the girl, I'm sure that you would clean up rather nicely. Third, of course I thought about what would happen if I lose. If I wasn't doing this to begin with, Mandy would surely lose her car. As it was, it just wasn't fast enough to compete with his. Even I couldn't have beat him with it. Now it is at least as fast as his car, and, with me driving it, I am very confident that I can beat him unless something unexpected happens. Worst case, Mandy loses her car, which was going to happen anyway, you lose $2,000, which I would pay you back for, and, depending on what deal I may have to do, Mandy and I would have to have sex with that loser. I already talked to her about that."

I could see that Auntie was getting intrigued now.

"Finally," looking over to Mandy, "I want to make Mandy the Queen of the Racing Scene here in Boston. I will teach her to drive, and there is a friend who can help keep her car running faster than anyone else. I will teach her how to set the stakes for her races without losing too much, and how to spot potential marks to set up. I was also kind of hoping that you might be interested in taking her under your wing and teaching her in the art of seduction as well."

Finished, I looked at my audience to gauge their reaction. Everyone was looking like they were deep in thought. Looking at Jenn, I mouthed "Bourbon" silently (hoping Aunt Elizabeth didn't notice) and held up two fingers signifying a double.

Auntie spoke, "Make that two Jenn."

Auntie sipped her drink for about 5-minutes while contemplating. She then looked at Mandy. "Are you OK with all of this?"

"Well, I heard most of it earlier. There were a couple of new things in there, but nothing I didn't either suspect or thought about. I think there are a couple things I want to talk to Gail about privately, but overall I'm good."

Finally, a slight smile came to Auntie's face. "I am sure Bethany, Jenn, and I can pull off acting like airheaded bimbos for a few hours. I may just invite a few more friends to come along also. So, let's hear the details of this plan of yours, and see if we can improve on it to help increase the odds of success."

After about an hour of discussions, revisions, and slight modifications, Auntie looked at us and stated, "It looked like we interrupted something earlier, so why don't you two go upstairs and try to pick up where you left off. Mandy, if you need to call someone, you should do it now, because I would really like you to stay with us for the rest of the weekend. We still have some work to do before tomorrow night."

Mandy and I retired upstairs to my room, and she called her roommate to let her know she wouldn't be home until Sunday.

Mandy sat on the edge of the bed quietly for a few minutes, then looked at me. "So, what was that about making me a pet?"

Well, I kind of glossed over a few details when I told her about what Aunt Elizabeth was teaching me. It was time for the full truth.

"Mandy, my dad sent me here so that Aunt Elizabeth would give me a woman's touch. After Mom died, it was just me and my dad. I never learned the finer points of femininity. What neither of us knew is that Auntie is a mistress. She is very good at seducing people, and they become submissive to her. After a few bumps, she has been training me to be the same. Yes, I was originally going to seduce you, but as I got to know you, I decided that I really didn't want you to be submissive. I wanted to have you as a girlfriend - not a pet."

"So, are you a lesbian then?" she asked.

"No. I'm really not into labels. I am not a slut who fucks everything that moves, but I do enjoy both men and women. I am also very picky about who I sleep with and who I seduce. I really like you, and really do want to have a relationship with you. I want to teach you everything I know, and hopefully we can have a lot of fun together. If you are having second thoughts about earlier, or if what I just told you offends you, I will understand. Hopefully, we can still just be friends."

She just sat there looking at the floor. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only about three or four minutes, she finally looked up at me. Her eyes looked a little questioningly, but the rest of her face was completely indecipherable. Without saying a word, she stood up and walked over to me. Truthfully, I was fully expecting the powerful slap to my face as she stormed out. What I really didn't expect is that her hand didn't move to my cheek, but instead went to the back of my head grabbing a fist full of my hair. Further surprising me, instead of pulling it back, she pulled my head to her face and mashed her lips against mine. I was so shocked that it took me a couple of seconds before I could respond to her tongue exploring my mouth. WHOA MOMMA!

"You aren't going to turn me into a complete lesbian, are you?" she said when she broke the kiss.

"No, I thought that we could have a guy join us every once in a while. I like cock too much to completely give that up", I managed to exhale as I desperately sought to catch my breath.

"Sounds good." She replied just before she sent her tongue in search of my tonsils again.

I was a little distracted by the passionate kiss that never seemed to end, so I really am not sure how we both ended up naked on the bed together. I can only assume that we somehow managed to take them off and fall together.

After finally releasing my mouth, Mandy looked into my eyes and said, "I've never done this. I don't know what to do."

"Just take your time baby. Explore. Think about what you would like to have done to you and do it to me. If I really like something, I will let you know."

She began slowly, gently kissing my face. Ever so slowly, she moved to my neck, then up to my ear softly licking and breathing on me. She nibbled my earlobe and gently breathed warm air into my ear. Damn, she was driving me crazy. Her hand softly cupped my breast and began to gently knead the flesh as her wicked tongue moved to my throat. Her fingers moved to my nipple, and she drew circles around it with her fingernail. As her mouth encircled my left nipple, her fingers took hold of my right nipple. Her tongue was flicking one nipple as her fingers pinched and pulled the other. Then she switched nipples and repeated her actions.

She slowly drug her fingernails across my stomach, circling my navel. Her fingers continuously moved south as she began to trace her tongue down into the valley between my breasts. Finally, her fingers found my drenched pussy. She gently traced the outside of my lips while following the track her fingers made before with her tongue. I became aware of the sounds escaping from my throat. I tried to tell her that she was driving me crazy.

"YUUUH HUUUUMG GAAAAAA. OOOOHHHHHHH!" Were all that came out.

"You like that baby?" she said softly.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YUUUH YUUUUH YUUUH!" was my reply.

Her tongue left my skin. I felt a breath on my pussy. Another hot breath. Then a gentle stream of cool air as she softly blew on my clit. I was a mess. An electric shock went through me as I felt her tongue make a long swipe completely along my slit. I then regretted telling her to go slow. She took it literally. It seemed as if she was taking hours to explore every nanometer of my cunt with her mouth. She licked. She nibbled. She stabbed with her tongue. She sucked flesh between her lips. I was going insane.

Suddenly, my clit was between her lips as her tongue began lashing it. I began crashing down the cliff to the ocean below. Two fingers entered me and began to pump wildly. I was faintly aware of the sound of a scream, but I was deafened by the sound of my racing heartbeat. I felt as if my whole body was levitating. (She later told me that my bucking had almost raised my body completely off the bed.) Time lost all meaning. All I felt was pleasure cascading through me into every cell of my body. My body had lost all control as it thrashed around. Finally, a wonderful peacefulness descended on me as I welcomed the blackness that overcame me.

When I opened my eyes, I was looking into Mandy's smiling face. She had a pretty smug look. "Holy Fuck! Are you sure that was your first time?"

"Well, you said to go slow, explore, and do what I would like, so that's what I did. By the way, welcome back. You were out for about 10-minutes. I was a little freaked out about that for a bit, but then Bethany knocked on the door asking if everything was alright. When I told her what happened, she just laughed and said that you were fine, then congratulated me on a job well done. She brought a glass of water for you. She said that you would probably need it when you woke up." she explained as she handed me the glass.

"So, what now?" she asked after I had drained the glass.

"Well, if it is OK with you, how about we cuddle up and go to sleep? That pretty much wiped me out, and I've been going at it pretty hard over the last couple of days. I'm drained, and we have a long day tomorrow."

"That sounds perfect." she responded as she snuggled up to me.

I turned off the light, kissed her, then wrapped my arms around her and snuggled in. I was out in less than a minute.

Race Day:

I woke up with the sun shining through the window. Mandy was still sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder. I tried to move as easily as I could, so I could stretch my arm a bit, but her eyes opened when I attempted to extricate my arm from underneath her neck.

"Good morning Beautiful." I said smiling.

She blinked a couple of times as her memory caught up with her. Finally, she looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning to you too."

She sat up and stretched her arms over her head. "Wow! What time is it?"

Looking at my alarm clock, I replied, "10:30. Hungry?"

She gave me a sideways look as she smiled.

"For breakfast." I laughed. "Although that sounds good too. Maybe later."

We got up, took turns in the bathroom, then put on shorts and tee-shirts to head down for breakfast.

We grabbed some fruit, cereal and coffee. We had just sat down and started eating when Aunt Elizabeth came into the room.

"Good morning you two. I would ask if you had a good night, but I heard the answer to that question."

Two red faces, and Auntie's was not one of them.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing, going back over the plan, and making sure that the car was as ready as it could be. I also talked to Mandy about a small addition that I thought would be fun. She readily agreed.

At about 7:00 that evening, Mandy and I went up to my room to get ready. Yeah, I know, it sounds a little early, but the shower took longer than expected. Let's just say that our bodies were cleaner than ever before, but our minds got dirtier.

The plan for tonight depended on us looking smoking hot. Not just dressed to kill but dressed to thrill. I loaned Mandy a light blue knit dress that hugged her curves. It was low cut to show LOTS of cleavage and about 4 inches above the knee. She put on a thong and tan thigh high stockings. No bra. She and I were the same shoe size, so I loaned her the blue 5-inch heels that went with the dress.

I put on a similar dress in red and used mocha stockings with a garter belt. I had a special plan, so I put on a tiny pink thong. I wore red 4-inch heels but took along a pair of runners to slip into for serious driving. Our hair, nails, and make-up were immaculate. I have to say, we were a walking wet dream. It was exactly the look I was going for.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,602 Followers