GTO - Queen of the Dragstrip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers

We arrived at the spot just after 9:00. About 10-minutes later, Aunt Elizabeth, Bethany, and Jenn pulled up. We stayed separated, so nobody would think that we were together. As we were just hanging around, I was casually studying the competition. I also noticed a few other women milling around that I knew were friends with Aunt Elizabeth. We watched a few races, but Mandy and I were mainly just hanging around taking in the scene.

About 10:00, I saw the silver Corvette pull into the parking lot. Show time. Mandy had told me his name was Richard the other day. I didn't really care at the time, but now thought that it may come in handy. So, Richard got out of his car and immediately spotted Mandy. She had deliberately moved about 10-feet away from me. He greeted a few friends, always keeping an eye on Mandy. Finally, he made his way over towards us. Apparently, he had been bragging to his friends about what he had planned for tonight. He also was accompanied by a really cute little blonde. Something else to keep in mind and, possibly, add to the plan.

"So, Mandy, I hope you didn't wreck my car over the last couple of days. I told my new girlfriend here all about that sweet little Mustang, and she is really anxious to drive it home for me tonight."

"Are you talking about MY car, Dick?" I asked.

Turning to me, "Who the hell are you?" he snarled.

Oh, he has a temper. This should be easier than I thought.

"Why, I am the new owner of this beautiful car that Mandy sold me yesterday."

"She couldn't have sold it to you! That's MY car!" he almost yelled.

"Well, that isn't what the pink slip said - Dick."

"The name is Richard! My friends can call me Rich, but you call me Richard!"

"Hmmmm, no. I think I will stay with Dick. From what Mandy says, you could use a bit more in that department anyway." God, I can be a bitch when I want to.

"Look, you little slut, I won that car in a race. I just let her use it while we were going out. She broke up with me, so I want my car back!"

Hook, line, and now to give him the sinker.

"Seriously? You actually won a race? What, did the other guy give you a head start?" I laughed.

"Well, if you think you are so much better, maybe you would like to try."

Sinker taken. Now to sink him.

"What do you have in mind - Dick?"

"Pinks!"

"Ohhhh, pink is my favorite color. Are you talking about my pink panties, my pink lips, or YOUR pink slip?" I said with my eyes wide like some innocent school girl.

"Pink slips. Winner gets the losers car. But, since you brought it up, if you want to add your pink pussy to the bet, that's fine with me too."

"Hmmmm, what do you think Mandy? You want to have a little fun?"

"Always." She smiled.

"OK, Dick, here is the bet. Loser signs over their car. If you win, you get Mandy and me until dawn. If you lose, you become my slave until 10:00 Sunday night. Only limits, no permanent scars, no injuries, no permanent marks. So, are you man enough to take that bet?"

Suddenly, he started to look a little nervous.

"What, you scared of losing to a girl?" I asked.

He suddenly realized that he had walked himself into a corner with no easy way out. He looked around at all of his friends, actually everyone there - friends and enemies alike - looking at him.

"You're on little girl. I can't wait to see you cry when you realize that I am about to fuck all THREE of your holes."

The crowd started whooping up a storm. Just as I thought, I started hearing a few guys start yelling out bets. No one was taking me, so they began yelling out odds from different parts of the crowd.

"2 to 1!"

"3 to 1!" from a different spot.

"4 to 1!" from someone else.

Finally, when someone yelled out 5 to 1, I heard Auntie's voice ask if he could cover $1,000.

The other women in our secret group also got in on the action, but I couldn't hear the amounts. Suddenly, I heard another voice that registered in my mind as sounding familiar put $1,000 on me, but I couldn't place it at the time.

Richard's girlfriend volunteered to be the starter, so I leaned into Mandy's ear and whispered, "Will you move the car to the start for me? I want to get his girlfriend too. I thought I might give her to my aunt as a new pet."

"Or," she whispered back. "You could give her to your girlfriend as a gift."

God, she is a wicked as I am. I winked and nodded at her.

While the cars were being moved and everyone was trying to get a place to watch, I quickly changed into my runners, slid my thong off and walked to the starting line. As I walked around the front of the car to get into the driver's seat, I handed my thong to Richard's girlfriend. "Here, use this as the starters flag. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve them. You can put them back on me in the morning." I breathed in her ear.

I heard her breath catch as I moved away.

I suppose that I should describe a little of the race. It really wasn't much of one though. We were lined up side-by-side with engines revving. The little blonde took her place about 10 feet in front of the cars on the center line. When she raised my thong, I saw Dick's eyes get big. When he looked at me, I blew him a kiss. I turned back to the starter. Just before she waved the 'flag', she looked at me. She smiled as I winked at her. She dropped her arm, and I released the clutch. It was pretty much over at that point. He never even reached as far as my back bumper. When I hit the nitrous, GAME OVER! He crossed the line 2 full car lengths behind me.

I wasn't worried about him running. Both pink slips were signed and being held by a neutral party. Running at that point would just get you arrested when the winner changed the title and reported it stolen.

I got back to the parking lot to see a LOT of stunned faces. Mandy jumped into my arms as soon as I got out of the car. Richard pulled up next to me in stunned disbelief and got out of MY car. The crowd gathered around quickly as I was handed both pink slips.

As Richard reluctantly handed me the keys to the Corvette, he asked, "Who the HELL are you?"

"Gail Theresa O'Malley." a voice from off to the side said.

"Her name is Gail Theresa O'Malley. Back home, we just call her GTO. Mark this day on your calendar Richard. Today, you just got taken by the best there is. NOBODY back in Vegas messes with her. We know better", the voice added as I turned.

There he was. All 6' 1" of him, with his deep brown eyes and muscular 225-pound frame. Funny how I hadn't really noticed how attractive he was before.

"Dave. I thought I recognized your voice earlier, but I was to busy to place it at the time."

"Hi Gail. I didn't recognize you until I saw you driving down the strip. You changed since the beginning of summer. I couldn't place you, but something told me that I should put my money on you. Thanks. I cleaned up."

We talked a little more, and I introduced him to Mandy, Aunt Elizabeth and the others. I told him briefly why I was in Boston, and that I was getting a crash course in becoming a lady.

"You know Gail, I really thought you were beautiful before, but now, you are beyond gorgeous. I thought about asking you out multiple times, but then I always heard how you refused everyone else's advances." He looked over at Mandy and continued, "I guess it kind of makes sense now."

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Dave, I'm not gay. I do admit that over the summer I've begun to experiment a little. I've found that I really like both actually. It was just that I really wasn't interested in sex or relationships before."

"Sooo, are you saying that I might actually have a chance if I asked you out now?"

"Got your car with you Dave?" I asked grinning wickedly.

"Of course." he replied. "Why?"

"Let's race. I want to try out my new car." I replied.

"I'm not putting up my car against you. I know better."

"Those aren't the stakes I was thinking about." I said.

Suddenly grinning, he questioned, "So what are the stakes?"

I flashed an evil smile. "We are going to race to see who is on top when I take you home with me tonight."

Mandy put her arm around me then. She had a pretty wicked smile as well. "So, if he is going home with us, I should race him for those stakes as well."

Epilogue:

Yeah, both Mandy and I won. Dave didn't seem to mind. Of course, it could be that he was too busy satisfying two enthusiastic women to complain.

Richard, on the other hand, did try to complain for a while. Being busy with Dave and Mandy, I just gave him to Aunt Elizabeth. She invited the other women back to the house to party. Even Jenn and Bethany joined in. it wasn't long before they decided to put his tongue to better use. One look at his pathetic 4 ½" dick pretty much decided that he wouldn't be doing anything useful with it. Yes, Auntie did take pity on him a couple of times and allowed him to come. You would have thought that he would have been more appreciative about that, but that may have had something to do with the fact that he had to come with Auntie's strap-on up his ass as he masturbated while everyone watched. For all the complaining that he did, he ended up coming back quite often. Seems he actually enjoyed becoming one of Auntie's pets. The more humiliated he was, the more he enjoyed it. Auntie can be a real bitch when she wants, so lets just say he REALLY enjoyed himself.

Richard's (now former) new girlfriend did indeed come home with me. She started off in my room pleasing Mandy and me while Dave watched. She made a very enthusiastic fluffer when needed to bring Dave's 8" cock back to life. She also thoroughly enjoyed cleaning out our pussies while simultaneously getting a strap-on in either her pussy or ass. As a reward, the next day we allowed her to ride Dave's cock before she left. She has been back several times since then.

Mandy. We still get together several times a year. We were together for the rest of the summer. She did become queen of the track. We even raced a couple of times to the amusement of the crowd. We would occasionally seduce someone to bring home to play. She became a dominant like me also. I never saw our relationship as anything other than equal. We would take turns with the strap-on and being on top. We enjoyed playing together with all of our submissives. We even took Bethany down to the play room one night. We both cried when I left at the end of the summer. Our relationship changed, but she has remained my best friend through everything. Perhaps I will tell more stories about her another time. Unfortunately, I need to concentrate on other things right now. Like the fact that some pretty blonde thing is about to drop the starters flag. I REALLY don't want to lose this race. Hmmm, the panties the blonde is waving look familiar. I look over at my opponent. Mandy looks back and winks. The bitch. That was going to be my seduction I thought as the flag dropped.

A GTO and a Mustang shot down the strip...

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers