All Comments on 'Guardian Angel Ch. 04'

by candiecane76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Very good

Love it. hope i dont hav 2 w8 2 long 4 da nxt 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please keep going!

This is an absolutely beautiful story, please please please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE IT

omgosh please keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!

Love the story, pls continue! *puppy dog eyes*

PS_LopezPS_Lopezalmost 16 years ago
Well . . .

I was certainly afriad that, with the beginning, Quinn was going to be coddled and overprotected by Galen. I'm very pleased to see that Galen is pushing Quinn to do and face things as Quinn should. Aside from some techie things (like spelling), your story gets better with every chapter. I like the depth of character Quinn has, and I'm glad to see you're not letting him lean too much on Galen's support (for instance, making sure Quinn has to go to school in order to keep Galen in his life). I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I need more

This is such an awesome story. You have to keep going!!! I need more of Quinn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't keep us waiting

I have enjoyed the story so far. I like a good love story. But I hate that you haven't continued after such a good cliffhanger. You need to let Galen handle up on the bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wish people were like that... You know,understanding what being gay means. Good story by the way. :D Inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fallen in love with chemicals freind?

I am beginning to notice a wide array of spelling errors in your work that I did not encounter in your first entries for this story which leaves to wonder a few things.

A. Your not getting enough sleep.

B. Your rushing to appease the few fans you have.

C. Your doing some serious drugs.

The reason I bring up drugs is because of the one thing you failed to address in your story and that was the relationship between Quinn's father and the angel.

Think about this from a rational point of view. A father who has a gay son still in high school would probably overhear and even notice his kid fucking a complete stranger in his own house. Any responsible parent would not even allow their child to experiment with someone their own age regardless of sexual identity. They would have to be the stupidest parent on the face of the earth considering other people saw this stranger with Quinn in their own community. Someone living next door or at the father's job would eventually say "Hey Dave saw your boy Frenching a guy who was easily in his late twenties at the movies last night. Did not know Quinn was eighteen or that he was gay!" then any real father would reply "Say what? You saw him making out with some older guy? Write everything you saw on paper and sign your name I'm going to file a complaint with the police because this is bull shit and I'm going to put a stop to it."

You clearly lack insight into reality and have a serious drug problem.

Here is a number to a national crisis management team 1-844-202-0917

You need to get help before you do or say something very stupid. You have to admit you write like your a total pervert or something suffering from a mental breakdown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon

Go bully people elsewhere. Also, try concentrating when you read. It clearly states in the first chapter that Dad is gone for the week due to work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous