All Comments on 'Guardian Angel Ch. 06'

by candiecane76

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally!

I always hate to leave stories unfinished and I'm glad you took the time to complete this one. I loved loved loved it! Ending a little short but it fits. Keep writing. I wanna see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for coming back and finishing your story. I have been checking frequently and was delighted to see a new chapter had been posted. The entire story was warm, beautiful, caring, sexy and worth several reads. I hope you will continue to share your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

that was an amazing story i luvd it will b checkin in 2 c if u rite ny more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
worth the wait!

oh my, its amazing! I thought it will never come out. Please write more of this kind of stories, touching, heartwarming and hot! thanks and good luck!- andrew

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yay

this was an amazing ending to a great story.

and a happy ending.

thank you for finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love

i absolutely loved this series. i cried at the very end. so very sad but in all reality i loved how you ended it. makes me want my own hunk of a male guardian angel. keep on writing. it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really good

This story is amazing! Ugh I cried at the end, its so sad! Your really good at writing keep going! I wish I could hear more of this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

tears in my mind. glad i read on till the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Luv this story will read again. U rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely

That was soo lovely they should stay together through out forever.. loved it and soo heart touching too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful Story but...

I felt it was a tad too abrupt towards the end. Would have preferred to see Quinn go back to sch, graduate and see him build a life with Galen. A kid or two thrown in the mix wud av been perfect. Well, i can't always get wat i want now, can i? Enjoyed it nonetheless. Please keep writing.

Dharmie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nicely done but i think i would have liked to see some of Quinn's accomplishments too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would of liked to hear more about how he grew as a person, and I was just waiting to read that because of Galen his stutter stopped. That would of been have been a tear wrenching accomplishment.

I really liked the whole series, I enjoyed hearing about angels and all the little details about the wings really sparked my interested and I just had to keep reading.

Scoobydoo2014Scoobydoo2014about 9 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely loved this, a definite favourite. Only thing is I would liked to have read about how his life turned out, what he did after high school, did he take up art, what kind of life did they have, what did Galen do. A little rushed at the end. However, this was a beautiful beautiful story. Not crying😥😢, hay fever..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
permission

I would like to ask your permission to rewirte this as a love story, taking out the sexual parts and making this a actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So sweet!

Just finish your story and have tears in my eyes! I loved it! You have a true God given talent! I will reread this one over and over again! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous