Guardian Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-f-f-for b-b-b-being l-l-like th-th-this, f-f-for b-b-being g-g-gay." Quinn mumbled. He was on the verge of tears and if I could pull him close to me I would have, instead I kissed his forehead. Jackson looked down at Quinn and then pulled Quinn into a hug.

"That's nothing to be sorry for Quinn, don't ever apologize for that." Jackson whispered. From behind Quinn I wrapped my wings around them both. Jackson kissed Quinn's forehead before standing up and clearing his throat. "Would you umm like to invite Galen over for supper, I was thinking we'd order pizza tonight." I knew this was a big step for Jackson, he had accepted the Quinn is gay and he was now accepting that Quinn is in a gay relationship even though he was a little uncomfortable with it.

"Y-y-y-yeah, I-I-I'll go c-call him n-n-now!" Quinn got up and went upstairs to his room.

I was in my body and waiting before he made it there. He walked over to me, as much as he wanted to run he couldn't due to the soreness in his ribs. Upon reaching me he wrapped his thin arms around me and started to softly cry. I wrapped my arms and wings around him and settled us both down onto the bed. He was not crying because he was sad, he was crying because he was overjoyed. For years he had been deeply afraid that his father would reject him, Quinn had heard plenty of stories about boys and girls alike being rejected by their parents because they were gay. Deep down he knew that his father loved him but he was unable to let go of the fear that being gay was big enough to erase that love from his father's heart. Today his father had dissolved those fears with his loving embrace and the only way Quinn knew how to show his joy over this was to silently cry and let all the built up stress and fear out for good.

"Let it out, let it out Quinn, it's alright." I whispered in his ear while rubbing his back.

"H-h-h-he d-d-doesn-n't h-hate m-me!" Quinn exclaimed through his tears.

"He could never hate you." I whispered back.

Slowly Quinn stopped crying, taking deep breaths as he took off his glasses and wiped away his tears. His eyes went wide then as he looked at me, I knew what was happening but he did not understand.

"I-I-I c-can s-see y-y-you c-clearly." He whispered.

Quinn could see me clearly without his glasses on but he could not see anything else very well. This is a direct result of the bond we share, with each passing day it gets stronger and eventually Quinn will be able to hear my thoughts and feel my feelings just like I can hear and feel him.

"It's our bond Quinn, it gets stronger each day, soon you'll be able to feel me at all times even when you cannot see me." I told him.

He looked happy that our bond was growing stronger and stronger, but also a little confused at the concept. I pulled Quinn in for another hug and told him that it is probably time that I arrive for dinner. He nodded and we went downstairs to where his father was but his father could not see me. Jackson heard the doorbell and went to go answer the door, I was giving him the illusion that I was just arriving. He greeted me and I then gave the illusion that I walked over to Quinn to where I now am.

"So Galen, I wasn't sure what you like on your pizza so I got one with pepperoni, bacon, and mushroom and another with just pepperoni." Jackson said, he was feeling a little awkward.

"Sounds good to me Jackson." I said, giving him a smile.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go read while waiting. You two just, umm don't get into too much trouble." He said, a little hurriedly.

We split up then and Quinn and I went up to Quinn's room. Once we were inside of Quinn's room I wrapped my arms around him and lifted him up, pulling him into a deep kiss. We stared into each other's eyes while we kissed, it feels so much more intimate that way. I walked us over to the bed and laid us both down. I cuddled him close to me from behind and lightly kissed his neck.

"I-I-I-I'd f-f-feel w-weird if w-we m-m-made l-love w-with m-my d-dad d-d-downstairs." Quinn stated a little disappointedly. I smiled against his neck and held him closer, the fact that he was comfortable telling me to stop was good.

"What would you like to do then?" I asked.

Quinn thought about it for a moment and then reached into his night table and grabbed the remote control to the television across from his bed.

"L-L-Let's j-j-just watch s-s-some T.V." He said after turning it on. After flipping through the channels for a bit he settled on a channel that was playing "Touched by an Angel." He blushed a little and looked at me, "I-I-I u-u-used t-to w-watch th-th-this a-a-a lot."

"I know." I whispered to him.

After that we just lay back and watch the show, well Quinn watched the show, I watched Quinn. He really was beautiful, how could some people not see that? It was frustrating how cruel some humans could be, but then you get one like Quinn who is the complete opposite of cruel. Instead he is caring, shy and gentle. I held him closer and breathed in his scent, my body reacted the way it always does when I am this close to Quinn, I was hard and so was Quinn. But this was not about sex, we were simply cuddling and enjoying the other's company.

The show was almost over and I noticed that Quinn had fallen asleep. I wrapped my wings around his body; he sighed in his sleep and snuggled back into me. I listened to his dreams and was pleased to see that he was dreaming about him and me, instead of having another nightmare about Ryan. Just then I heard a soft knock at the door, it was Quinn's father and I could tell he was nervous about interrupting us, unsure of what we are doing. I called for him to come in, keeping quiet enough to not wake Quinn. Jackson walked in and was a little surprised at our position, more so at the fact that I was okay with him seeing us together like this. However he was relieved to see we were both still fully clothed, I had to smile at that.

"Uhm the pizza is here, thought I'd come let you two know." Jackson said quietly.

"Alright, I'll wake him up." I said and smiled at Jackson.

Jackson left and quietly shut the door. I looked down at Quinn's sleeping face, I kissed his head and gently shook him. He let out an annoyed groan and flipped onto his stomach. I chuckled and shook him some more. "It's time to get up Quinn, the pizza is here." I laughed as he pulled the pillow over his head to try and tune me out.

"I-I-I'm s-s-so t-t-tired! Y-Y-You w-w-woke me u-up t-t-too e-e-early!" Quinn protested.

"I don't remember hearing any complaints from you at the time." I huskily whispered against his ear before giving the lobe a quick lick. He squeaked and jumped up, blushing as he looked at me. "Well now that you are finally awake, let's head downstairs." Quinn nodded and we both got up to go downstairs.

Dinner went a lot better than I had expected, Jackson seemed to be feeling a lot more comfortable with my presence. After eating we played a few different card games that I was able to pick up on pretty fast, I even won once. After the games I said goodbye to Jackson, gave Quinn a kiss goodbye for Jackson to see and gave him the illusion that I had left. I walked halfway up the stairs and waited for Quinn.

"He seems like a very nice man." Jackson stated.

"H-H-H-he is r-r-reall-ly n-nice. I l-l-l-love h-him." Quinn said proudly. I couldn't help but beam at Quinn's confidence.

"Just promise me you won't rush into things, I don't want you getting hurt."

"H-H-He w-w-wouldn't h-hurt me. O-O-Once you g-g-get to kn-kn-know h-him, y-y-you'll s-see it t-t-too."

Jackson smiled and nodded in response, continuing to clean the kitchen. When Quinn offered to help he waved him off and told Quinn he would take care of it. Quinn nodded back and quickly came up the stairs towards me, smiling. I put my arm around him and pulled him close as we walked up towards his room. I loved the feel of his fragile body against mine, feeling him like this made me feel extremely protective, like I could keep him safe from any danger that may lurk nearby. I kissed the top of his head as we stepped in the door and was surprised when Quinn turned around and kissed me roughly. I felt his tongue at my lips, hungrily seeking entrance. I gladly opened for him, feeling his tongue invade my mouth, searching and massaging my tongue. It was exciting to see this side of Quinn. He slowly pulled away, blushing at his sudden boldness.

"I-I-I w-w-want s-somth-thing." Quinn said, a little nervously.

"What do you want?" I whispered seductively right before licking the outer edge of his ear.

"I-I-I w-want to b-b-be th-the one o-o-on t-t-top th-th-this t-t-t-time." He whispered, his face flushing even more red.

"Well, we could arrange that." I said, smirking at him. I was about to grab him and take him onto the bed with me but was quickly stopped.

"I-I-I a-a-also w-w-want t-t-t-t-to be i-in ch-ch-charge. I-I-Is th-that o-okay?" He was getting a little uncomfortable with what he was asking.

"Of course." I replied, smiling warmly at him.

He nodded and I stood still while he looked at me, taking a deep breath. His right arm tentatively rose towards my chest. His hand stopped before touching me and then after a deep brearrth Quinn laid his hand flat on my bare chest. His left arm came up though not as slowly and landed right under my right nipple. It was my turn to take in a deep breath as Quinn started to rub my chest in a circular motion, flicking my nipples with his thumbs. He took my left nipple between his thumb and index finger and tweaked it a little before rubbing it with the pad of his thumb. He stepped in closer and brought his face in closer to my chest and took my hard nipple into his mouth. I moaned at the sensation of his hot, sucking mouth on my sensitive nub.

He started to travel down my chest to my stomach, placing open mouth kisses at random spots on my body as he went down. He stopped at the top of my jeans and started to kiss upwards, once he was standing he guided me towards the bed and motioned for me to sit down. I followed his order and he slowly got down on his knees. He started to kiss my stomach again, paying special attention to my naval. Once finished with that he turned his attention to my pants. His hands moved slowly up my thighs towards my groin, massaging as they went. Upon reaching his destination he hesitated, and looked up at me as though asking for permission, I nodded, giving him the encouragement he needed. He looked back down and began to undo the button with shaky hands. It took him a moment but he got it undone and was able to pull down the zipper with no problems.

I lifted my body up to make it easier for him as he pulled my pants and underwear down at the same time. He let out a squeak and jumped back as my cock sprang out and almost hit him in the face. I couldn't help the chuckle that came out at the sight and I watched as Quinn's blush came back tenfold. He quickly brought his attention back to my rock hard cock; he smiled a little as it began to twitch under his gaze. Quinn hesitantly cupped my heavy balls in his left hand while he encircled the shaft of my penis with his right. I could not help but thrust my hips into his hand as he tightened his grip and stroked me slowly, squeezing extra tight when reaching the head. He started to roll my balls around in his hand, feeling them, squeezing them gently to a chorus of moans as he stroked his index finger along my taint. He started to move his head towards the head of my cock but then stopped, he was feeling very unsure of himself.

"I-I-I d-d-don't kn-kn-know h-h-how. I-I-I w-w-want to d-d-do i-it g-g-good, I-I-I w-w-want t-to m-m-make y-you f-f-f-feel good b-b-but I d-don't kn-kn-know h-how." He said, sounding disappointed. I smiled down at him and cupped his face in my hand.

"Anything you do Quinn makes me feel good. If it helps, I'll guide you, let you know what really feels good."

Quinn smiled and looked down at my very leaky penis, his face showing curiosity. He stuck his tongue out, leaned it and took a quick lick of the fluid leaking from my piss slit, at first he did not look like he was too sure on whether he liked the taste or not but quickly stuck his tongue back out and started to lick up more of the pearlescent fluid. It took a lot in me to keep from having an orgasm as I saw Quinn's pink tongue take a swipe at my cock. I had wanted to both feel and watch Quinn suck on me for so long now but knew he had not been ready before and therefore did not push it. It was worth the wait, he had not even started sucking me yet and I was ready to come just from watching him between my legs pushing himself to overcome his extreme shyness, it was unbelievably beautiful.

Quinn pulled back a moment and studied my penis for a moment, he brought his head closer and opened his mouth wide and took the head of my cock into his mouth. He wrapped his lips around the head as tight as he could and just started to suck while flicking my slit with his tongue. He tried to take a little more into his mouth but started to gag and pulled back. He stroked my shaft while he sucked on my head and played with my balls in his other hand. Every now and then he would pull his mouth off my head and lick all the way up and down my shaft.

"Ohh Quinn, Quinn I'm gonna come soon." I warned.

To my surprise he did not pull off, instead he sealed his lips around my head and both sucked harder. I felt myself reach the edge fast and barely kept myself from thrusting into the back of his throat as I was finally pushed over. I moaned loudly as I spurt my seed into Quinn's mouth. Quinn swallowed with each spurt and just kept sucking, even after I started to go soft. After a few more moments Quinn pulled off and looked up at me, smiling. I smiled down at him and reached out and wiped some of my cum off his face, I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked it off. Quinn slowly stood up and then grunted, holding his ribs.

"You okay Quinn?" I asked.

"Y-Y-Yeah i-i-it's j-just a l-l-l-litt-tle s-s-sore."

Quinn leaned down and kissed me on the mouth, circling his arms around my neck. I scooted us up the bed towards the top with Quinn laying on top of me. I helped Quinn slowly undress, starting with his shirt and then peeling off his jeans and underwear. I gave his erect penis a few strokes before he stopped me, reminding me that he was in charge for this session. I reached into the night stand and handed him the lubricant. Quinn poured a generous amount onto his hand and stroked his hard cock, thoroughly spreading the lubricant. I brought my legs up and placed them over his shoulders and gave him the nod to go ahead.

Quinn leaned forward and positioned his cock at my entrance, preparing to push inside. Quinn pushed forward and I felt the head of his cock slowly enter my hole. I watched Quinn's face as it scrunched up in pleasure at the feel of my tight heat around his cock. Feeling him inside me felt incredible, the bond it creates when we are joined as one in this way is inexplicable. Unable to control his urges he did not take his time in entering me to the hilt. I loved watching him this way; the way he looked when he lost control to what he was feeling was extremely erotic. Quinn pulled out again, slowly and then slammed his way back in. I could tell that he wanted to go slow, he wanted to draw this out but he could not help but surrender to the feelings I was creating for him. He moaned loudly as I squeezed my anal walls around his aching penis as tight as I could. I was immediately rewarded with a quick succession of hard thrusts as Quinn lost any bit of control he had left.

I felt closer to the brink as Quinn continued to pound into me. I closed my eyes and reached down to stroke myself, after a few strokes I felt Quinn's hand on top of mine, moving it away. Quinn stroked me to the same rhythm of his thrusting hips. I moaned at the sensations as they consumed my body, the thrusting of Quinn's penis inside of me and the tight little hand around my erection, squeezing tighter at the head. The edge was near and I knew it, so did Quinn and he pounded into me even faster than he had been. Quinn was the first to come, his body went completely still as I felt the first spurt of his seed inside of me, he whimpered my name and thrust in with every shot of his seed. During his orgasm Quinn had stopped stroking me so I reached down and picked up where he left off, using my free hand I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him, moaning into Quinn's mouth as I stroked myself as fast as I could. Within a few seconds I erupted, covering us both with my seed.

I brought my legs down from around Quinn's shoulders and Quinn, now sated nearly collapsed upon me, laying his head on my shoulder. I kissed and stroked his soft hair as he slowly drifted to sleep, his body exhausted from our lovemaking. I thought back to him just moments before as he hit his orgasm, the way he lost control, allowing his emotions to break through his usually guarded expression, it was these times that he let everything he felt out. I was beyond joy that it was I he allowed to see him in such a state.

"I love you Quinn." I whispered into his hair before kissing him once more. He stirred from his sleep and looked up at me, a smile on his face.

"Y-Y-You t-t-t-too." Quinn whispered before leaning up to kiss me once more on the lips before going back to sleep.

In that moment I knew, just looking at him that I would be with this boy for the rest of eternity, both on earth and heaven when the time came.

****60 YEARS LATER****

Groceries in hand, I walked into the apartment I shared with Quinn, placing the bags on the counter I quickly put the items where they belonged before walking over to where Quinn sat by the window. Quinn was very frail at seventy-eight, his body slowly deteriorating; he had come a long way from the boy he was when I first came to him. To him I looked the same age I did on the first night-a man in his mid twenties, but to everyone else I had aged just as much. It wasn't until I sat down next to him that Quinn turned his head to me. With age Quinn had lost his hearing as well as his memory, I was the only one he seemed to remember.

Quinn slowly turned his body towards me, reaching his arms out. I took him in a gentle embrace and kissed his head. I longed to make love to him again but physical love was not easy on Quinn's weak body and heart, so instead we lay together, holding one another. Quinn's back was to my front on the couch, our fingers intertwined as we lay, listening to each other's breathing.

"I-I-It's t-t-today." Quinn spoke softly.

A few tears slipped from my eyes as I nodded against his head. It shouldn't be this hard, I knew what was coming and that everything would be okay but my time spent on earth had caused me to have more human emotions than I thought possible, fear of death being one of those. Watching him grow old and his body go weak were some of the hardest things I had to face and now I would have to watch him die. I tried to think of the positives, that as he left this earth, I too would leave and we would meet on the other side, but somehow that didn't stop the sadness I felt in my heart, I didn't want to see him in any pain.

"I-I-I c-c-can s-see o-oth-thers." Quinn wheezed, his body trembling with the effort.

What Quinn was seeing was parts of the spirit world, the closer he got to death the more the lines between the two worlds blurred. Suddenly Quinn's breaths were coming out in short breaths, I held him close to me as his body was wracked with pain. Quinn was gripping his left side and I could feel his heart beating rapidly. Heart attack. I hold Quinn's body to me as he gasps for air, what surprises me is that all I can feel from Quinn is peace, he is not afraid but full of peace. I can't help but smile at that, I, the mighty angel of the Lord is more afraid of Quinn's death than Quinn himself.