All Comments on 'Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 02'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Great story

It looks like she's now going to be blackmailed by him, so hope she can get her own back.

5/5

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 10 years ago
yep castration is the only acceptable course

Peter is an ass hope u give him a proper burial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Endurance

How many times did each guy cum? This was the Rambo of erotica - the cum count was off the charts. Great story though.

sloopbsloopbabout 10 years ago
Peter is going to get nasty

A great story and it is clear that Peter has some very dark plans for Danielle, but it seems that she may well end up enjoying them. I look forward to the next chapter, so please posts asap.

jaafrica73jaafrica73about 10 years ago
i love your story!

can't wait for the next part!

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsabout 10 years ago
I didn't like the twist

I loved the story except for the ending/video blackmail thing. It's been done to death, plus, the others were her friends. I know the story is a fantasy and thus unrealistic, but it takes you out of the positive vibe to see them not intervene at that point. I gave you five stars, though, which I rarely do, because I loved the tone and the basic execution of everything else.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 10 years ago
Danielle's response to Peter

Danielle looked at Peter and told him "be at my place at noon tomorrow. I'm going to give you an experience you will never forget. By the way, my brother and uncle, the sheep rancher, will be dropping by. I asked my uncle to bring his Banderator. I'm the last girl you will fuck." (A banderator is used to castrate sheep. It snaps an elastic band around d the top of the scrotum. The nuts fall off in a few days.)

abob1abob1about 10 years ago
can't wait for more

Kindly ignore the nonsense spewn by RKreader. This is a great story with potential for a great third chapter. Please post soon!

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3?

Thanks to all who have given me feedback, both here and in emails. I really appreciate the kind words and support! Some have asked when the next chapter will be done. I have half the next chapter written, but have been pulled away on some other side projects. I hope to have the next chapter done in the next few weeks, if not month. Thanks again!

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Three!!!

I had started writing Chapter 3 a while ago, but got too busy to finish it. However, abob1 stepped up and completed the chapter. So go check it out at <a herd="http://www.literotica.com/s/guess-the-ultimate-sex-game-ch-03"> http://www.literotica.com/s/guess-the-ultimate-sex-game-ch-03</a>. Thanks!

ValphundValphundover 8 years ago
Will this be concluded?

Please say you are going to finish this story. I know it's been a while since your last submission but you do have a talent for writing.

screedbearscreedbearabout 8 years ago
Continued

This is continued under username: abob1

There are a following 3 Chapters

FreeWolf001FreeWolf001over 7 years ago

Please make another one about the hour. I love and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

Fabulous, except the very end. She already knew she wanted more sex, didn't need this threat.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 4 years ago
Ready for More

Where's the next chapter? We're ready for it, this series is VERY good and is very different and interesting

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonabout 2 years ago
Welcome Back!

Can we get the next round of games for this story?

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

It’s such a shame this story never got it’s conclusion as I’d love to find out what the end was as even I can’t work out how that dirtbag was gonna get his comeuppance in this case.

It was a superb story to this part.

accidentallyshrekaccidentallyshrekover 1 year ago

I felt everything happening to danielle personally, i came so hard, great story❤️

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

Is this really a non consent/reluctance story??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous