Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, with a loud groan, his dick erupted with jism and Danielle realized just how close he was as globs of green cum spread all over her chest and face. "How about licking me clean, huh?" Peter asked.

He tried to press his sticky cock into her cheek, but she leaned back and pushed him away from her. She managed to mumble "I don't think so" that she wasn't sure if anyone could actually hear. Still, Danielle's gaze focused on the drops of cum covering his hard dick, mere inches from her face, as he continued to rub himself slowly. When he walked away, Danielle turned her head away from everyone and quickly jutted her tongue out until it found one bead of cum on her cheek, just to see what it tasted like, and it didn't taste near as bad as she thought it would.

"Ok, Challenge Eight," Stacy said as she picked up the instruction book, "is talking dirty to someone. If you get someone to smile, you get 10 points. If they don't smile, you lose 10 points. And the dice chooses... Danielle again!" Danielle wished she could go back and masturbate in front of the group again, since that would be far more preferable than this next challenge. "Pick someone to talk dirty to," Stacy told her, "and then you have two minutes to get a smile from them. No touching of any kind. All you can do is talk. So who's your victim?"

"Ok, I... um... I pick Louis." After the intense moment they had a few minutes ago, Danielle hoped she could build off that and get a smile from him. She remembered an old boyfriend, Steve, who loved talking dirty whenever they had sex. She had tried, but she was always too self-conscious to get Steve aroused. They dated less than a month before they grew tired of each other, and Danielle couldn't remember whose idea it was to break it off. As Louis sat down on a chair in the middle, Danielle tried to remember how he talked to her.

BEEP! "Oh... um... ok." She didn't realize the game would start so soon. "Oh Louis," Danielle said breathlessly, "I really want you.. y'know... I want your penis..." She heard a few sniggers from the circle, "Your cock... mmm... oh your cock is so... I love it." Danielle was hoping for some outward sign on Louis's face that he was listening to her, but his face didn't budge a muscle. "Put your tongue on my breasts and then FUCK me." She thought the emphasis would be sexy, but somehow it came across as desperate.

"Fuck me with your... I want you to fuck me hard. Mmmm baby, give it to me!" Danielle wasn't sure if she sounded as silly as she thought, but when she stole glances at people in the circle, she assumed it did. "Fuck me hard! Yeah, mmmm! I want you so bad!"

She decided this wasn't working, so she positioned herself directly in front of Louis and began rubbing her tits. "Mmmm, I want you to fuck me so hard! And squeeze my tits, go ahead. Squeeze my big tits and fuck me as hard as you can!" His eyes were staring at her body, but no part of his face moved. "Come on, grab my boobs and fuck my pussy. I am so wet! I want you to fuck my wet pussy and... and put your face into my tits." She used both her hands to jiggle her breasts, which she thought for sure would get a smile out of him. "My pussy is so wet. I want you to fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me hard!"

The timer went off, and Louis immediately let out a huge breath, "Holy shit! I didn't know how much longer I was going to last!" His face beamed with giddy delight as he stared at Danielle's trembling chest. Great, Danielle thought, NOW he's smiling.

"And for the guys, we have..." Stacy rolled the dice, "Peter."

He grabbed Danielle's arm as she tried to sit in the chair around the circle, "No no no, YOUR chair is in the middle here," and he pointed to the seat in the center. "I'm going to show you how this is done." Fine, Danielle told herself, but she swore she was not smiling at anything he might say.

BEEP! Peter knelt down beside Danielle, "Y'know, when we stared this game, I didn't think you had it in you. I thought you would have left by now. But you surprised me tonight. I've been watching you, and I can tell you're enjoying this. I can see how much you like all of this. Admit it, your pussy has been dripping wet, hasn't it? You want to be fucked, you love being fucked, and you want us to fuck you again, don't you?" Danielle could feel her face become red. "What you were saying to Louis, that was true, wasn't it? You want us to squeeze your tits and fuck you hard."

Peter's voice dropped lower as he put his head next to her ear, "You like the feeling of a good hard cock inside that wet pussy of yours, right? And you love feeling a tongue sliding across your tits and against your nipple. And you really love the feeling of being fucked over and over. You do, right?" Danielle stared ahead as she heard Peter whisper in her ear, "And you had no idea just how much you'd love someone eating your pussy, right?" Too late, Danielle realized she could feel her mouth start to smile. "And soon, you're going to have cock after cock after cock fucking that tight little twat of yours, and you are going to love every fucking second of it, aren't you?" Danielle tightened her mouth, but she couldn't stop the ends from lifting up.

Everyone in the group announced they saw Danielle smile. She thought about protesting, that what she had done could barely be called a smirk, but she didn't want to come off as a spoilsport. And the fact is, despite her resistance, she had smiled. She looked at the rest of the group with a sheepish I-got-caught look that let everyone know she wasn't going to dispute what happened.

"Oh my," Stacy said, reading ahead in the rulebook, "the Challenge Nine is called the Secret Threesome. We blindfold and handcuff one person, and he or she has five minutes to identify the two other people. Five points for each correct answer. We'll roll to see who is going to take part. And the blindfold goes to... Louis!" Stacy handed the blindfold to Louis, who was grinning ear to ear. Stacy continued, "And now to determine who else is going to be a part of this. When Stacy rolled the dice two more times, she pointed to Christy and herself. The two of them approached Louis, who was already sitting on the couch obediently blindfolded and handcuffed.

Danielle's eyes became wide as she watched her friend drop to her knees and swallow Louis's entire erection into her mouth. Stacy's head was bobbing up and down and Christy crawled into Louis's lap and, holding both sides of his head firmly, shoved her chest into his face. Louis used his tongue to lap every inch of her firm tits as he could, all the while moaning from the intense blowjob Stacy was giving him.

Christy pushed Louis down so he was flat on the couch, then she turned her body around and sat on his face. She pressed her hands on his chest to keep her balance as she gyrated his hips on top of his face. At the same time, Stacy released his cock from her mouth and climbed onto his lap, carefully sliding his stiff dick into her wet pussy.

The two ladies were humping him from both sides so that his body was rocking to and fro in no particular rhythm. Danielle couldn't tell exactly what Louis was thinking, since his face was completely covered with Christy's groin, but the way he was bucking his hips into Stacy and straining his head, glistening with the wetness pouring out of Christy's soaked pussy, made her think that Louis was enjoying himself immensely.

Stacy certainly was, since her gasps of pleasure were becoming faster and higher in pitch until, as her body pounded his groin harder and harder, her screams merged into one long squeal of delight. Her breasts were shaking uncontrollably as she vibrated her hips and clenched her pussy around his engorged cock, at least that's what Danielle assumed.

Christy was also moaning as she slid her crotch slowly over Louis's face. Once Stacy finished cumming, Christy gestured for her to move off of him. When Stacy had removed herself, Christy reached down and gently licked all the cum off his cock, all the while keeping her cunt firmly pressed against his head.

Just as Christy had removed every last drop of cum off his shaft, the buzzer went off, BEEP! She lifted her pelvis off of Louis, who immediately took a deep breath. Stacy was breathing heavy, but she tried hard to sound normal as she spoke, "So Louis, who do you think that was?"

"Definitely Christy," he said smiling. "And... uh... the other one, wow she was slamming me hard... I'm going to guess Stacy." Everyone erupted in applause, but Danielle felt a little hurt. She wasn't sure if Louis guessed that Danielle would never have let loose like that, which made her a little angry, even if she did admit that belief was fully justified.

"For the ladies, it looks like it will be," and Stacy gasped when the dice stopped, "me! Ok, someone else will have to do the selection," and she handed the dice to Danielle. Once Stacy had been properly blindfolded and handcuffed, Danielle rolled the dice and the first one landed on Peter, the second roll landed on herself. She avoided looking at him as she approached Stacy, who was already lying on the couch.

She stared at Stacy's breasts, not knowing exactly what to do. She knew how to stimulate a female breast; she certainly had done that to herself plenty of times over the years. But this would be the first time she ever stimulated someone ELSE's breast, and she felt her heart racing faster.

Peter had already positioned himself at Stacy's groin and was already sliding his hard cock in and out of her. Danielle decided that if she came across as timid, Stacy would know immediately who she was, so she pulled her hair back and playfully bit on Stacy's erect nipple. Danielle rubbed her fingers all over Stacy's tit as she continued munching on the nipple and flicking it with her tongue.

Danielle felt something in her crotch, and she realized that she was kneeling right next to Peter and he was sliding two fingers into her pussy. He never stopped thrusting his cock into Stacy, but now he was pumping his fingers inside of Danielle's wet cunt at the same time. Danielle laughed at herself, since a few hours ago she would have been aghast but now found it incredibly arousing and exciting to be finger-fucked while gnawing on her best friend's tits.

Peter was now slapping his hand against her ass hard as he shoved himself inside her, and Danielle couldn't help but moan as wetness poured out of her. She spread her legs a little further apart so he could penetrate her even deeper, and he responded by pumping even faster. Danielle was trying to focus on fondling Stacy's chest, but she found it hard to concentrate since she was about to orgasm yet again.

She squeezed Stacy's breasts hard, and Stacy herself was moaning now as Peter continued pounding his cock inside her. But Danielle's body quivered with excitement as Peter's fingers hammering at her pussy made her orgasm, and she had to bite her lip from squealing.

BEEP! Danielle couldn't believe five minutes had passed already, and she desperately wanted Peter to continue playing with her twat, but she obediently backed away from Stacy, as did Peter. Christy helped Stacy up and asked, "Well? Who do you think it was?"

As she was helped out of her handcuffs, she panted, "I'm pretty sure that was Peter, and..." she paused and looked at Danielle. "Was that YOU?"

Everyone applauded for Stacy, and Danielle blushed at the shock in her friend's voice that implied Danielle was more of a slut than she realized.

"Ok, that's ten points for me." Stacy thumbed through the book as she caught her breath, "So now we need to add up all the scores and see who came in last." Stacy took out the scorecard and quickly tallied up all the numbers. "Although it's pretty easy to see that Danielle by far has the fewest points."

"So what does that mean?" Louis asked as though he was licking his lips expectantly, which Danielle didn't mind all that much.

"This is called the Lightning Round. Danielle, you'll be blindfolded and handcuffed on this table here." Before Danielle could say anything, Peter was already behind her pulling her arms back and clicking the handcuffs around her wrists. "Each person will have ten seconds to do anything they want to you and you have to identify them." Her vision went dark as someone pulled the blindfold over her eyes and gently laid her down on the table. "At first, you get one person at a time and you get one point for each right answer. Then, you'll get two people at a time, and you get two points for each right answer. As we add more people to the mix, you get more points. Any questions?"

Danielle shook her head and took a deep breath. Her pussy was drenching wet in anticipation and she felt as though every nerve in her body was on high alert. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest underneath her enormous tits that were shaking with eagerness. Peter's words were still echoing in her head about how much she enjoyed being fucked, how she wanted a hard cock in her mouth, how she loved having her tits squeezed, how much she enjoyed having her pussy eaten, and more than anything how she couldn't wait to be fucked again and again and again. She felt like a humongous whore for wanting these strangers to touch her and fuck her, but right now she really didn't care. "Go ahead."

Someone turned her head to the side and shoved his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard and realized that its girth and texture seemed familiar to her. BEEP! When the dick was pulled out of her mouth, she gasped, "Louis!" and was told she was correct.

She felt someone pinch her nipple and then shove it into their mouth. As the tongue lapped at her erect tit, she thought it felt like a male and the tongue was drier than the others. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm swell within her. BEEP! "Peter," she said and was confirmed.

Someone pulled on her other nipple and bit down on the fleshy underside of her breast. The hair falling on her body must be female, and the way the person gnawed at her seemed rather bold. BEEP! "Christy," she panted and was correct again.

Her legs were thrown apart and a stiff cock was shoved in her pussy, which would have made her gasp except someone else had grabbed her head and pushed another hard dick into her mouth. She sucked as hard as she could as the frenzied pounding in her pussy made her entire body rock back and forth, and she could feel her massive chest undulating in rhythm. She was close to orgasm now but she tried to stifle her yelps of pleasure to focus. She thought she could tell who was in her mouth by its width, but she had trouble identifying who the cock in her cunt belong to. BEEP! "Peter was in my mouth," she gasped, "and I think, Remmy in my pussy." She was right about Peter, but wrong about Remmy, so she made a mental note of how Louis' cock felt inside her.

Now her legs were lifted straight up and she relaxed her pussy to allow another cock to come inside her. As he hammered away at her soaking wet cunt, her breasts were being licked and bitten by someone else. Her entire body convulsed as an intense orgasm rushed through her system. BEEP! "Uh, Remmy in my pussy and Stacy on my tits." Two more correct answers.

She felt two people licking both of her erect nipples, and then the person on her left slid three fingers into her ass and was pumping as fast as possible. Her body was on fire, and she gasped and panted as the two mouths locked on her tender breasts were sinking their teeth into her soft skin. She could feel wetness pour out of her as the fingers rammed furiously in and out of her. BEEP! She had no idea who was there, so she guessed, "Um... Peter on my left and Christy on my right." Neither one was correct.

This time, two more mouths were biting her raw nipples as she felt a hard cock being shoved inside her ass. Her body was shuddering in ecstasy from another orgasm ripping through her, and her gigantic tits were jiggling beneath the teeth clamped onto her erect tits. She surprised herself by groaning loudly, "UNGH!" and she could hear someone snickering off to the side. Danielle was moving her hips in rhythm to the cock that was pounding away at her tight asshole. She instinctively tried to press the two heads into her chest, but her hands were handcuffed beneath her behind her back. BEEP! She panted breathlessly, "Louis in my ass, Stacy on my left tit, Christy on my right." Two correct answers.

An oiled silicone dildo was forced into her pussy and a naturally hard cock was shoved into her mouth. Two hands squeezed her tits hard and, even though it hurt, she liked the pain and arched her back in appreciation. Her head was upside down as the cock in her mouth was pushed farther in until she could feel the stiff cock throbbing inside her throat. The shaft in her pussy was going in and out of her so hard that she wondered if the heat in her pussy was from the friction or from her own arousal. BEEP! Cum exploded in her throat and by the time his cock was pulled out of her, her mouth was coated with warm, stick jism that splurged out onto her face. "Louis in my pussy, Remmy in my mouth, and , uh, Stacy on my tits." Only one was right.

The dildo was never pulled out of her, and there was only a second pause before someone else started slamming the silicone device into her soft, wet cunt. She felt another dildo pushed into her ass, and she arched her back to allow it. Two more mouths were eating her sore tits, and she could feel her humongous breasts shuddering as her body spasmed from another orgasm. "UNGH!" she screamed, "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" Fingers were pressing into her mammaries and her hips were bucking in rhythm to the pounding in her cunt. She could still taste the warm saltiness of the leftover cum around her mouth and tongue. BEEP! "I... I don't know," she panted with a smile, "forget the game. Just fuck me."

She opened her mouth wide so that another cock could be pushed into her esophagus, and she spread her legs wide to allow someone to pull the dildo out of her cunt and insert his own stiff rod into her drenched, waiting pussy. She felt lips and fingers all over her chest, exploring every inch of her massively large tits, making her raw nipples so hard and erect that they hurt. She could feel the stimulation of the dildo still firmly wedged into her tight ass.

She sucked hard on the cock in her mouth, and she used her jism-soaked tongue to lick his shaft as it was repeatedly thrusted into her jaw. Her crotch was sore from the constant fucking she had done all night, but she didn't care about that. All she cared was that the dick impaling her throbbing cunt not stop until her body was too exhausted to generate any more orgasms.

The timer had gone off but no one touching Danielle's body stopped what they were doing; in fact, she was thankful that she heard someone turn the timer off. Her tits were covered with tongues and fingers and teeth as they fondled her mounds of flesh, bit her tender nipples, and licked her raw, sensitive skin until her tits quivered with pleasure. She wanted to moan in appreciation, but the stiff cock pumping in and out of her mouth made that impossible.

She could feel the dick in her mouth swell and she thought it would erupt with cum at any second, but it was her pussy that felt the burst of sticky jism fill her soft, wet vagina. An orgasm raced through her body, and her tits began flapping and flailing so much that the fingers gripping her breasts had to clench even tighter. The dick in her pussy didn't stop, however, and kept thrusting inside her, which caused globs of cum to spray out onto her thighs and abdomen.

Suddenly her mouth was filled cum and she found its warm saltiness to be enjoyable, so she swallowed as much sticky jism as she could. As someone pumped the dildo in and out of her ass a few times, the cock in her mouth also kept thrusting into her jaws and she felt drops of cum scatter onto her face and neck. She desperately used her tongue to lick the cum covered shaft pushing into her mouth, and once it was removed, she licked her lips and cheeks trying to lap up whatever specks of jism were reachable.