Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biting and grabbing of her raw tits decreased as someone pulled the dildo out of her weary ass. Danielle, exhausted and sore, sat up on the table which made the cum on her face and neck drip down onto her gigantic breasts. Danielle couldn't remember a time when she had been happier or more satisfied than she was at this very moment. She couldn't believe she had gone so long through her life not enjoying the pleasure of having her pussy eaten or swallowing cum or being fucked in the ass, and she definitely wanted to do a lot more fucking than she had been.

Remmy took off her blindfold and was ready to unclamp her handcuffs, but Peter held out his hand, "Hold on. You mind licking my cock for me?" Danielle stared at the drops of cum still left on his deflating dick for a moment, and then with a smile, hopped off the table and sank to her knees. With her hands still handcuffed behind her back, she leaned over and put his limp cock into her mouth using her tongue to lick the last bit of luscious spunk left on him.

As Remmy unlocked the handcuffs, Stacy helped Danielle to her feet, "Are you ok? Did you like that?" Danielle nodded her head. "You sure?"

"Yeah, that was..." Danielle paused for a moment, "a lot of fun."

"I'll say," Peter guffawed, "you were unbelievable! I didn't know you could be such a whore!" The entire room went silent and turned to watch Danielle's reaction.

She stared at Peter for a couple of seconds and then playfully smiled, "That's better than being an asshole." Peter laughed and held his arms open for a hug.

Danielle assented, and she wrapped her arms around him, squishing her massive tits into his chest. Then she heard Peter whisper in her ear, "You didn't finish the game. You bailed, and you owe me one hour."

"Fuck you," she protested as she pushed him away, "I don't owe you anything!"

"Oh yes you do," he said sternly. As he leered down at her breasts and painfully squeezed them, he whispered to her, "Remember when I said I ran out of room on my phone? That wasn't really true. Not only did I get you masturbating, but I got the entire Lightning Round on video too. So unless you want me to share those videos with all your parents, coworkers, and friends, you will give me my hour. And when I do contact you, leave your underwear at home."

He snickered and walked away to go put his clothes back on, leaving Danielle with her cheeks burning of embarrassment and her judgment that her initial instinct of him being a monumental asshole was accurate after all. While everyone else was getting dressed and saying goodbye, she just stood there and shivered at the thought of being at the mercy of such a prick, but if she were honest with herself, she couldn't tell if it was a shiver of fear or arousal.

...to be continued