All Comments on 'Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Great story!

Please continue.

Hope it will be NonConsent :)

boraddaboraddaabout 10 years ago
NICE

Waiting now for next story , to see what the next challengers will be.

Sure there will be some arse fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
=)

Cant wait for part 2!

abob1abob1about 10 years ago
So much potential here!

Great story so far. I hope Danielle maintains some level of reluctance throughout, and that maybe she ends up having to submit to Peter for the full hour. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She is too far gone to be reluctent now

She is in heaven... Peter is a dweeb unworthy of her. Her anal cherry is her last frontier... a bit of reluctance and finish with a triple play and bingo!

HFikeHFikeabout 10 years ago
Awesome story so far!

Please don't be as predictable as the previous comment. Make Danielle have a moment of shame as she comes down from this orgasm, renewing her reluctance. Maybe have her perform with the other girls, with them wearing strap-ons. Whatever you do, I can't wait for the next chapter. Any update on when it might be?

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 10 years ago
not erotic

too emotional, to sympathetic with her to find this at all erotic. Peter is a bully pretending to be an alpha a prick deserving some severe punishment for his misogynistic behavior

RKreaderRKreaderabout 10 years ago
no strength of character

I couldn't get past the blindfolds on the first page. This girl was a wimp who let people bully her. If Stacy were truly Danielle's friend she would have recognized Danielle's discomfort and not let others bully her.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 10 years ago
bullies

So, its physically stimulating, but she is still being bullied and gang raped. I hope she takes a lead pipe to Stacy the next day, right after she gets a morning after pill.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 10 years ago
persevered

OK, So with morbid curiosity I got through this chapter. She made me think of a kid who brought his meager life's savings to a poker game with professional players. Danielle was a lamb being led to slaughter

RKreaderRKreaderabout 10 years ago

OK, So with morbid curiosity I got through this chapter. She made me think of a kid who brought his meager life's savings to a poker game with professional players. Danielle was a lamb being led to slaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good story although I do agree both Danielle and Peter annoy me quite a bit at times. It's well written on the other hand. On page three (I think) it mentions anthropologists studying mating rituals of animals or something like that. I could be wrong but I believe anthropology is the study of human cultures and such. Like I said, I could be wrong, but it is something you might want to check and get fixed. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very fun, Sir.

This is the best story I've seen on the site. The fictitious game is interesting enough that I think people could have some real fun with it, in real life. The writing was excellent, and I was never slowed down by typos or poor grammar. Loved the reluctance but ability to plunge ahead and enjoy herself. Love that Peter's a prick, because "hate sex" is damn good sex. I could do without the flash backs about old boyfriends, but appreciate this technique of establishing motivations in writing other than erotica. Overall, written like a true writer. I'd go so far as to say that BobRobertson's day job is actually a writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

This is fucking fantastic, makes me wish I was young and single to where I could play that game

prabhushotprabhushotalmost 7 years ago
Wow

What a story dude.... Great... Please keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterpiece

Loved it!

Suggestion: a bit more sophisticated way of convincing Danielle to join the game. Amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobrobertson@bobrobertson
777 Followers
Writing stories of humongous breasts for over 10 years

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES