Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis was the only one who said anything, and all he said was "Holy shit!" The rest of the group didn't say a word, but most of them made some sort of unintelligible sound of amazement.

"And now," Stacy gulped audibly, "I need to put these on you," holding out the blindfold and handcuffs.

"Why? What happens next?"

"Just do it, ok?"

"No, I want to know what happens."

"See, I told you she couldn't finish the game!" Peter said mockingly.

"I'm going to finish!" Danielle snapped, "I just want to know what's going to happen."

As Stacy went behind Danielle and handcuffed her wrists behind her back, she explained, "We're going to roll the dice to see which guy takes part in this. We're going to blindfold you, and then that guy is going to put two fingers in your mouth." Stacy kicked Danielle's panties to the side. "He then has two minutes to put his fingers... inside you and play with your chest." Christy slid the blindfold over Danielle's eyes, which meant no one could see how wide they had become as Stacy kept talking. "After he is done, then you have to identify who the person was. If you're correct, you get fifteen points. If you're not, you lose five more points."

"You can't be serious!"

"Look, you agreed to finish the game." Stacy reminded her. "Just try to relax and enjoy yourself." And then she said something under her breath that only Danielle could hear, "Remember what you said about wanting experiences? Well, now's your chance."

Danielle's mind went back to a conversation she'd had with Stacy months ago during Chinese take-out one evening at her apartment. During their talk, Danielle admitted that she wished she were more adventurous. Stacy advised her to seek out new experiences, but Danielle said that wasn't easy for her. Stacy had looked at her with confidence and support, wisely telling her that if she would open up and just try things that scared her, she would probably be amazed at what would happen. Danielle had nodded in agreement, but in the past few months had found little opportunity to do so; rather, she had not looked for any opportunities to do so, which is why she had been nervous but a little excited by Stacy's invitation to play the game tonight.

Now that her new experience involved her being naked and handcuffed while some unknown man finger-fucks her, however, she found Stacy's advice to sound far less shrewd than it did those months ago. Danielle's vision was total blackness, so all she could do was listen to the dice roll and several voices make a ruckus, but she couldn't tell whose voice won.

Within a few seconds, she felt two fingers move into her mouth and slide over her tongue. She sucked on the fingers for a moment trying to use her mouth to find some detail that would let her know who was standing in front of her. Unfortunately, the harder she sucked on the fingers the more generic and plain the fingers seemed, and then she felt those fingers slide out of her mouth. Soon she felt two fingers, wet with her own saliva, being inserted into her pussy that was already moist with arousal. She tried to relax herself as the two digits penetrated inside her.

As she felt the fingers slide in and out of her, she could feel the walls of her vagina swell and tighten around them. Then she felt a thumb rest against her clitoris and her body trembled with excitement. She felt the fingers move faster and faster, all the while rubbing her clit, so that her breathing became deeper and shorter.

It was when she felt a tongue against her nipple, however, that her body began to shudder. Danielle's sensitive breasts were an incredible source of arousal for her, and she found that she could make herself orgasm from breast stimulation alone. The combination of lips sucking on her tits and the fingers pumping her wet pussy hard was irresistible, and she felt an orgasm swell within her groin and spread throughout her body.

She didn't know how much time had passed at this point, since the fingers thrusting inside her showed no signs of slowing, but the moist lips kissing and licking her entire breast created an unbelievably intense arousal that made her spasm with excitement. She heard someone say, "ungh" and then realized it came from her. With a mouth on one nipple, she felt another hand grab her other nipple and pull, and she threw her head back with another "Ungh!" as her dripping wet cunt was continually pummeled.

She heard laughter as she grunted louder, "UNGH!" and wished she could somehow disguise the erotic satisfaction she was feeling from being sucked and finger-fucked. "UNGH!" Or that the others wouldn't realize how many orgasms were flooding her system. "UNGH!" Surely it had been two minutes by now, she thought, as the teeth biting down on her nipple made another orgasm convulse her body.

BEEP! Danielle was never more relieved to hear that dull electronic tone, and as the fingers slid out of her drenched pussy, she realized she was panting loud and did her best to control her breathing. She heard Christy say, halfway mockingly, "Enjoyed yourself, didn't you?" but Danielle wasn't going to dignify that remark with a response.

Stacy asked her, "So who do you think that was?"

Danielle had no idea so she took a wild guess, "Louis." The roar of laughter made her realize she had guess incorrectly.

"Sorry, you lose five points."

As Remmy took off her blindfold and handcuffs, Danielle asked, "So who was it?"

Stacy was about to answer, but was stopped by Peter. "That's what you still need to figure out. The rules don't say anything about giving the correct answer." Danielle quickly looked at the other men's hands to see which ones seemed wet, but her eyes were still adjusting to the brightness so she couldn't determine anything.

Stacy picked up the scarlet book, "Ok, moving on. Challenge Three is for the guys. While blindfolded, you have to determine whose breasts are in front of you using only your mouth." Danielle became very nervous because, although both Stacy and Christy both had attractive bodies, Danielle knew that her breasts were larger than the other women and would therefore be easy for the guys to determine. Not only that, but after the last two minutes, her breasts were already so stimulated that she didn't know how to avoid any more orgasms. Stacy set the timer as the guys put the blindfolds on their eyes with huge grins on their faces.

Danielle looked over as the two women unclasped their bras and smiled. Danielle, of course, was already topless, and she stared for a moment at the two women's bodies. She could see their nipples were already erect as if they were enthusiastically anticipating the next few minutes. At least, Danielle thought to herself, that she was no longer the only one naked anymore which helped diminish her feelings of embarrassment.

BEEP! Danielle was standing in front of Remmy, whose lips and tongue seemed to cover her entire chest. He squeezed her hardened nipple between his teeth, and she could feel another orgasm building inside her. She thought his gnawing felt familiar and she told herself that Remmy must have been the one stimulating her during her test. His tongue lapped against her nipples, but it was when he bit into her soft flesh that she felt trickles of wetness dripping out of her pussy.

BEEP! She moved herself in front of Peter and as he started licking his way around her cleavage, she thought his mouth felt familiar as well. Perhaps he was the one who... no, there was no way for her to know who had finger-fucked her, because she couldn't feel any difference in the way their mouths felt. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and stuffed as much breasts flesh in his mouth as he could, and then bit as hard as he could. Danielle felt a sting, but she also felt her pussy become drenched with arousal.

BEEP! Now Louis was the one who had the pleasure of sucking on her massive chest, which he seemed to enjoy doing. His mouth roamed around her entire breast, and the stimulation was proving too much for her as another orgasm began to build. By the time he had licked the soft underside of her breast, she could feel the nerves in her pussy as if they were on fire. And when he sucked on the tip of her nipple, she cried out in orgasmic pleasure.

A final beep announced the end of the challenge, and of course all they guys wrote down all the correct answers for whose breasts they had licked. Remmy commented, "With Danielle here, this challenge was easy!" and she smiled as if she thought his comment was amusing, but really she was embarrassed that her tits had become the playthings of these men. She tried to think of some acceptable reason why she wouldn't be able to finish the game after all but would allow her to save face, but no good scheme came to mind.

Stacy picked up the rulebook and found where she had left off, "Let's see, Challenge Three for the ladies is to... oh my! We need to get on our knees and guess whose... cock is rubbing against our bodies." Stacy and Christy started giggling, but Danielle rolled her eyes at whoever had come up with this ridiculous game.

Danielle grabbed a blindfold and found a place between the other two women to go down on her knees. She hoped that maybe one of the others would object to such a humiliating challenge so that she wouldn't have to say anything, but the eagerness she saw in their faces made her feel lonely. As she felt the carpet beneath her knees, she sighed and positioned the blindfold over her eyes. Why was she the only person who had a problem with this? Surely most any other sentient human being in her position would feel the same way, so the fact that Stacy was so willing to play this stupid game dredged up Danielle's long-standing feelings of isolation from her peers she had felt for most of her life.

BEEP! Danielle felt the rubbery shaft of someone's cock run up and down her cheek. The tip of the penis traced a path across her nose and around her chin before pushing against her clenched lips. She pursed her lips tighter, but she could still taste the salty sweat of the cock on her lips as it kept attempting to push itself into her mouth. She would have assumed that Peter was the only guy who would be that much of an asshole, but after the evening so far, she wasn't sure if that was really true.

BEEP! She felt another penis rub against her mouth and chin lengthwise, and the smell of musky sweat filled her nose. This cock also pressed against her lips, but with less eager force as it slid the shaft between her lips, as if expectantly waiting for Danielle to open her mouth a little. Honestly, Danielle had become aroused and part of her thought about parting her lips so that she could better taste the cock rubbing against her face. But before she could complete the thought, the timer buzzed.

BEEP! This cock seemed determined to penetrate her mouth, which only made Danielle tighten her lips even more. It pushed against her for several seconds so hard that she had to grit her teeth a little, which in turn allowed the cock to push inside her lips. She couldn't believe how aggressive this person was being, but she also knew she needed to get some points in order to dig herself out of the hole in the game. So she suddenly opened her mouth and sucked on the dick as hard as she could. She heard groans that sounded exactly like Louis.

The final buzzer sounded, and Danielle smiled to herself. If Louis was last, then she assumed Peter was first and Remmy was second. When the paper came her way, she immediately wrote down her guesses. Remmy looked through the papers, "Danielle, whoa, you got all of them right!" She felt proud satisfaction, which was immediately followed by a moment of humiliating self-awareness that she was able to accurately describe the cocks of three strange men. "Christy, Stacy, you each got one right. I guess Danielle knows cock pretty well!" Everyone chortled at the joke, except Danielle, who wasn't sure how she felt about performing so well at such an obscene task. "So now what?"

Stacy picked up the book again, "Ok fellas, the Fourth Challenge is to put your tongue into each woman's pussy and guess who it is by their taste." Danielle groaned audibly at the thought of three guys licking her privates.

Christy, who was standing near her, looked at her confused. "What's the matter, Danielle? Do you not like guys licking you?"

"It's not that, I just... I don't know any of these guys. Not really."

"So?" Christy laughed. "They're going to lick your pussy! Enjoy it!" Danielle knew she was trying to be helpful, but somehow Danielle found it hard to laugh with her. And maybe that was the problem.

Danielle remembered a time back when she was a sophomore in high school. She and her senior boyfriend of a couple of months, Mike is what she thought his name was, decided to go to his house after school when his parents weren't there and have sex. It was her first time and she was a little reluctant, because she did not want to get a reputation as a tramp, and the boy had to talk to her several times about how other people were doing it and that no one wanted to date a prude or cock-tease. Thinking back on it, she didn't appreciate him pressuring her, and maybe that's part of the reason she's so protective and standoffish today. Standing is his room where it was about to happen to her, though, the hormones in her young body were yearning for him, or any male for that matter, to explore her body. As they got undressed in his room, her body shuddered in excitement. She laid down on his bed and spread her legs, expecting him to climb on top of her, but instead he knelt beside the bed and buried his face in her crotch. At first she found the feeling of his tongue to be rather clammy and soggy, and she felt a little uncomfortable. But after a couple of minutes, she felt his tongue against the nub of her clit, and her body enjoyed that feeling, but she still didn't like the texture of a clammy, rubbery tongue against her private parts. When he finally climbed on top of her at that point and pressed his cock forward, her pussy was soaking wet and easily allowed him to insert himself inside her. He only thrusted a dozen times before his teenage cock ejaculated its load into her drenched pussy. She was disappointed that he had cum so quickly, but considering some other "first time" stories she'd heard over the years, she decided hers wasn't all that bad.

She still to this day, however, had never really enjoyed the feeling of a man's tongue at her pussy, and she never understood when she heard other females describe how much they love it. She had been reluctant to let any of the few boyfriends she had do that to her, and in fact had used her tits to distract them from going down on her. Now as she watched the men get on their knees in front of her, smiling and looking at each other, Danielle was not looking forward to this challenge. The entire game had been sickening in many ways, but this particular one was going to be difficult for her. The men put on their blindfolds and then the women shifted around and each approached a man as the timer went off.

BEEP! Louis was first, and he put his tongue out so that it didn't exactly lick Danielle, instead it lightly wandered around her. It was a sensation that she wasn't as bad as she was expecting. Within a few seconds he pressed his tongue deeper into the folds of her pussy and she became wet with arousal. Whatever dreadful sensation she had been expecting was nothing like what she was feeling right now, and she welcomed the wet tongue lapping against her crotch. Suddenly he reached up and grabbed her breasts and was kneading her nipples between his fingers. She thought this was against the rules, but she didn't say anything, not only because she didn't want to reveal herself but also the waves of orgasmic pleasure exploding within her made it difficult to speak.

BEEP! Peter was next and he used his hands to spread her thighs further apart so that he could shove his tongue deep into her. She still expected to feel the same clammy and soggy feeling from when she was a teenager, but to her surprise she felt another orgasm flood her system. He used one hand to reach around and squeeze her ass so that she pressed into him, and with the other hand he reached up and dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her chest. She again wanted to protest, but the unexpected sensation of pleasure she felt caught her by surprise. She placed her hands on his head to steady herself, she told herself, but she knew that wasn't true when she instinctively pulled his head into her soaking wet groin. She hated herself for being turned on by such a selfish jerk, but she couldn't help but love the way he moved his tongue in and around her.

BEEP! She staggered for a moment and then positioned herself in front of Remmy. The instant his mouth touched her cunt, she moaned in approval. His tongue pressed hard against the nub of her clit, and her body jumped as though shocked by electricity. As the orgasm flooded her senses, she grunted and moaned and he responded by thrusting and licking her pussy as forcefully as he could. She couldn't stop her body from writhing and shuddering with pleasure as she finally understood why other females find this so intoxicatingly wonderful.

The final buzzer went off, and Danielle struggled to regain her composure and get a hold of her breathing. The men took off their blindfolds and wrote down the names of the women, and all of them were 100% correct.

"Wait, some of them grabbed my chest." Danielle protested. "That gave them an unfair advantage!"

"I don't remember anything in the rules saying we couldn't do that," Peter replied. Stacy looked through the rulebook and found that there was in fact no explicit restriction on other touching. Danielle was not pleased with the outcome, but she decided not to press any further.

"And now, Challenge Four for the ladies... we're going to lie down on the ground blindfolded, keeping our arms stretched out above our heads, and the guys are going to rub their cocks between our breasts and we have to identify each guy." Stacy read from the book. "Oh, the instructions here say be sure to put a little oil between your breasts."

Peter leaned over to Danielle and said, "I'll rub that oil in for you." He laughed, but Danielle was not amused.

"I've got it, thanks," Danielle sarcastically responded. As she rubbed the oil in the chasm of her cleavage, again dreading that her body was about to become the sexual plaything of complete strangers, she saw the look of delight on Christy and Stacy's face. The two of them were both smiling seductively at the guys as they made their perky tits glisten with oil. Danielle was still dumbstruck at how willing they were to go along with this demeaning game, but she was also jealous of how comfortable they were being sexually playful with other men, and Danielle wished she could steal some of their confidence even for a few minutes just to know what it felt like.

The three women sat down on the floor, put on their blindfolds, and then laid on their backs. As Danielle raised her arms above her head, she could hear the three men moving around the room before she felt the pressure of one of them sitting on her stomach. She instinctively clenched her taut stomach and, even blindfolded, could sense him drooling as he ogled her massive chest.

BEEP! By now, her tits were so stimulated and tender that when his fingers reached down and grabbed her nipples, she arched her back in pain. She could feel his hands push deep into her flesh and pressing her breasts together as she felt a cock slide in between her oily mounds. His hands kneaded her raw tits as he pumped his dick into her sore chest, and she had to bit her lip to keep from grunting in pain. She thought about his cock now glistening with oil as it glided amongst her breasts, and she felt a warm dampness reappear in her pussy.