Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEEP! It took half a minute for the men to exchange places, but she soon felt the pressure of someone else on her torso. He immediately yanked on her nipples and she unconsciously groaned from the sting of her aching tits. His cock was already throbbing as it vigorously thrust between her round fleshy mountains, and the oily skin of her breasts could feel that he was close to cumming. Faster and faster the dick pounded into her tits, making them shake and jiggle with each impact. His hands were clenching tighter into her massive chest, and the pain of her aching breasts made her entire body tense.

BEEP! She was thankful when she felt his hands release her sore breasts, but her respite was short lived. Another pair of hands tugged hard on her nipples while a cock already pulsing with cum began furiously thrusting into her oily tits. She gasped in pain, which made the guy laugh, and as his fingers dug deep into the soft, raw flesh of her tits, she felt cum burst out of his cock and land all over her chin and chest. Instead of slowing down, as most guys tend to do after they shoot their load, he continued to pound his groin into the underside of her breasts which would be shuddering uncontrollably if it weren't for the fingers painfully clutching her nipples.

The final buzzer sounded, and Danielle's sensitive, tingling breasts were incredibly sore after the pummeling they just endured. She sat up and removed her blindfold, trying to remember the order of guys. She recognized the laugh as belonging to Remmy, so she wrote down the names on her card, but he was the only one of the three she got correct. Christy only one correct as well, but she far more total points that Danielle. Stacy had correctly identified all three and was tied with Christy.

Stacy took out the clipboard, "So after totaling all our points so far, the person with the fewest points is... Danielle." Stacy's voice dropped a little, probably because she could tell Danielle was getting annoyed always coming in last." Nevertheless, she kept going. "It's time for another Penalty Challenge. Danielle, I need you to get on your knees and let me handcuff you again."

"Why? What's the test?" Danielle was holding her chest to try to ease their throbbing pain.

"Just do it, ok? It's worth ten points if you get it right." Stacy said with a snappishness that took Danielle aback.

Danielle, however, wasn't going to be bullied by anyone, not even her friend. "No, I want to know what it is first."

Stacy sighed, "We're going to spin this arrow every 30 seconds. Based on that, one of the guys is going to put his cock into your mouth. After 30 seconds, he pulls out and you have to identify who it was. We keep going until you get three correct answers or..." Stacy's voice trailed off without finishing the sentence.

"Or what?"

Stacy took a breath, as if she knew Danielle would not like her answer. "Or someone cums."

Danielle had been a willing participant up to this point, but this was going too far. "So you expect me to randomly give blowjobs to everybody until someone shoots his wad into my mouth?" She knew she was going back on her word, but she was too indignant to care.

"What did I tell you?" Peter said angrily. "I knew she'd quit!"

Danielle continued undeterred, "This is ridiculous! I'm not doing that! No one would do that!"

"I would," and all eyes turned to Christy, who walked up nonchalantly to Stacy and grabbed the blindfold and handcuffs from Stacy's hands. Christy then turned and kneeled down in the center of the room, put on her blindfold, and reached her arms behind her back and expertly clasped the handcuffs on her wrists as if she had done that too many times to count. "Let's do this!" she said to the guys, but no one in particular.

"At least SOMEone is able to enjoy herself and have some fun!" Peter said, looking directly at Danielle. Remmy and Louis stole glances at Danielle but didn't say anything. Danielle was incredulously looking at the woman in the center of the room, sure that there was no way she would go through this part of the game and that her bluff would end momentarily.

Stacy spun the arrow and pointed to Remmy who immediately walked up to Christy. She must have sensed someone was near because she opened her mouth wide and let him put his cock in her mouth. As his hips rocked back and forth, his member pumped in and out of her mouth and she bobbed her head accordingly. Christy had such a svelte figure, and Danielle estimated that her perky breasts were probably B-cups, around 30 or 32 inches which shook a little as she ravenously sucked on Remmy's cock. In 30 seconds, the buzzer went off, and Christy said, "Louis!"

"Nope, sorry," Stacy said and, based on the next spin, pointed at Louis. As Louis walked up, Christy was able to wrap her gaping lips around his stiff cock without any help, and she was the one who thrust her head back and forth. Louis tried to stifle a grunt as he kept gyrating his body to keep his dick inside her warm, wet mouth.

Once the buzzer went off, Christy proudly said, "Ok, THAT was definitely Louis."

"Correct," Stacy said and then pointed at Remmy again. This time she spent more time licking and running her tongue up and down his shaft, but she eventually let him shove his dick into her mouth and pump himself several times before the buzzer sounded.

"Hrmm," Christy thought, "I'm going to say... Remmy."

"Correct," Stacy said excitedly, but then she glanced at Danielle and she suddenly seemed embarrassed for her friend. After spinning the arrow, she pointed at Peter. Danielle was irritated at Christy for embarrassing her this way, but she was mesmerized as Peter walked up to Christy and slowly thrust himself into her as deep as he could until her lips were touching the base of his penis. Danielle didn't know how she was able to do that, but to her it looked like Christy must have swallowed at least half of his cock into her throat. Danielle's anger subsided into an intense fascination. Christy was not only willing to have these guys' cocks in her mouth, but she genuinely seemed to enjoy herself. Christy was able to have fun and enjoy herself sexually in a way Danielle had always struggled with.

Danielle remembered the time when she was in the basement laundry room of her college dorm with her then-boyfriend. When he closed the door and started running his hands over her body. He said he thought she was so beautiful and wanted her to give him a blowjob right then and there, but Danielle playfully pushed him away, thinking he was joking. He become upset and complained that she was so uptight and couldn't have fun and just cut loose, which led to a nasty fight. Although they made up later that week, they eventually broke up a month later, but Danielle couldn't even remember exactly why.

Now Danielle was watching Christy almost like an anthropologist would study the mating ritual of some new species of animal. Christy's entire body was relaxed and she allowed Peter to push himself into her as deep as he could so that his scrotum was resting on her chin. The muscles on her face were tensing in rhythm as she fervently sucked on his throbbing cock. Christy had smiled when she put on her handcuffs and now she was enthusiastically engaging in these sexual acts. Why was Christy able to have fun? How is she able to relax and allow herself to be used this way? Danielle wondered if the real question was why she herself was so unwilling to enjoy sexual acts that ought to bring her such pleasure?

Peter was grunting like a gruesome animal now and then she saw Christy's throat swallow several times. As Peter pulled his dick out of her mouth, Danielle could see his gleaming cock was completely coated with jism and streams of cum fell out of Christy's mouth and onto her chest. She stuck out her tongue and licked a few more drops of cum off of his erection before he turned to go find a tissue.

As Louis took her blindfold and handcuffs off, Christy sighed and wiped some cum off her chin saying, "I could tell that was Peter, but I'm pretty sure I'm too late!" which made everyone laugh. Danielle surprised herself by laughing too.

"So what happens now?" Remmy asked.

"Ask her," Peter said tilting his head towards Danielle as he wiped himself. "She's the one who didn't do the last challenge. What are YOU going to do?"

Danielle took another look at Christy, who was using her fingers to pick up traces of cum on her chest and then licking her fingers clean. Danielle thought to herself that if Christy could have fun by being willing to be sexually bold and daring, then she should try it herself. "Ok yeah, I'll do a Penalty Challenge. What's the next one?"

"Well," Stacy said as she flipped through the guidebook. "It says here the next Penalty Challenge, also worth ten points if you complete it, is to... um, it's kind of like the last one where you're blindfolded and handcuffed and the guys have 30 seconds each before you identify who it is. The challenge ends when you get three right or if one of the guys cums. Only in this challenge, the guys are... well, they're going inside your pussy."

"Well I'm out this round," Peter said dejectedly holding his deflating penis. "This should be easy for you since you have a 50% change of getting it right."

"Are you ok with this?" Stacy asked with a pause.

Danielle's first instinct was to protest being fucked by guys she didn't know that well. But she reminded herself that she needed to drop her negative attitude and be adventurous. "Yeah, I am. I need to loosen up and not be so uptight, right?" She looked around the room before adding with a wry smile, "Thanks for not arguing with me!" This made everyone smile and chuckle. As Stacy clicked the handcuffs on Danielle's wrists behind her back, Danielle asked, "Where should I go?"

"Over here on the couch," Stacy pointed before she put on Danielle's blindfold. Both Stacy and Christy helped guide her backwards so she was lying on the couch at a slight angle with her legs dangling off the end. Danielle's neck was at a slight angle, and she didn't appreciate having the handcuffs digging into the small of her back.

She took a deep breath and decided to try to have some fun with this. Sex is supposed to be fun and feel good, after all, and she hadn't had enough of that in a long while. Still, she never would have envisioned herself doing anything remotely like this, but after watching the others enjoy themselves sexually, Danielle decided she would try to do the same. She took another deep breath, pushed away the butterflies in her stomach, and spread her legs apart when she heard the buzzer.

Whoever it was sliding inside her was already extremely hard and she could feel his cock throbbing with excitement. She hoped he would start off slow and give her cunt a chance to moisten again, and thankfully he did. His hesitation and uncertainty made Danielle suspect this was Remmy, and as the thrusting became harder and harder, she became more sure of herself. It was a strange feeling for her having sex while being blindfolded. It somehow took away all distractions and allowed Danielle to focus on the sensations in her body, and she welcomed the warm stimulation coming from the cock pumping inside her wetness.

When the buzzer went off, Danielle said, "That was Remmy, right?"

"It sure was," Stacy said cheerfully. "That's one correct answer. Here comes the next person."

Danielle felt the cock immediately drive deep inside her and pummel her groin with a force that caused her arched neck to hurt with each thrust. She could feel her large breasts randomly shaking with abandon. Danielle soon realized, however, that the cock inside her felt different. It was soft and rubbery, but a little too rubbery. As she focused on the shaft pounding mercilessly in her drenched cunt, she realized this was no cock, at least not one of flesh.

The buzzer sounded, and Danielle gasped, "Since that was a dildo, I'm guessing that was Peter," with an aroused breathlessness that surprised her.

"Right again," Stacy confirmed. Danielle swore she heard Peter snort in disappointment, but she wasn't sure. But the thought pleased her nevertheless.

"You're better than I expected. Have you been practicing?" Peter said without laughter, even though the others did. Danielle could hear the frustration in his voice, and she smiled to herself.

Danielle's pussy was so wet that the next cock slid into her effortlessly and began hammering at her. The handcuffs in her back were getting uncomfortable, but the amazing burst of orgasm exploding within her was beyond wonderful. Danielle was panting now, "UNGH! UNGH!" as the thrusts kept going deeper and deeper inside her pussy now clenching this cock as hard as possible. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" Danielle had orgasmed before, but being blindfolded made it seem more vivid, more electric, more beautiful than any other she'd had. "OH GOD! UNGH! YES! UNNNGH!" Perhaps her lack of other sensations, along with the helplessness of being handcuffed, allowed her to escape her own mind and relish in the exciting feelings erupting in her groin and flooding her entire body. "YES! YES! UNNNNNNGH!"

All of a sudden, he slid himself out and disappeared. Danielle almost cried out for him to come back, but she remembered the rules and tried to determine who had been inside her. "Well?" asked Stacy.

"Um... I think... um" Danielle's rapid panting was louder than she wanted, but she couldn't stop herself. "I think... it was Remmy again."

"No, that was Louis," Stacy said sadly. Or maybe it wasn't sadly, Danielle wasn't sure. She wasn't sure of anything right now.

Without warning, she felt the nearness of another man and soon the wonderful sense of a penis being shoved into her drenching wet pussy. "UNGH! UNGH!" Her enormous breasts shuddered with every impact, and she spread her legs further apart so that he could drive his cock deeper into her wet cunt. "UNGH! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES!" She never realized just how wonderful a cock could feel, and she tightened her groin muscles as the cock continued to hammer her. "YES! UNGH! YES! UNGH!" She didn't care who it was, she just knew that she felt more alive at that moment than she had in years. "UNGH! UNGH! UNNNNNNGH!" She felt a rush of orgasm wash over her making every nerve in her body feel She felt two hands grab her massive tits and squeeze hard as his cock pounded into her even faster.

"UNGH! UNGH!" Warm jism flooded her vagina and she felt his fingers clench her tender tits but now she didn't mind the pain. She didn't mind the cum pouring out of her tingling pussy. She didn't care if everyone was staring at her naked, shackled body. All she cared was that she felt satisfied. She had always found sex enjoyable enough, but never like this. The blindfolds, the anonymity never knowing who exactly was fucking her at any moment, the powerlessness that helped her let go, she was more gratified now than she had ever been.

"Wow, you seemed to enjoy yourself!" Stacy said with a tone that made Danielle think she was pleased with herself for helping her friend open up sexually. And perhaps she should feel pleased with herself. "Let's take your blindfold off and we'll go on to the next..."

"Wait," Peter blurted out "she didn't succeed in getting three answers."

"That's right," Danielle said in quick agreement. She realized she'd spoken a little too quickly and sounded too eager as Peter gave her a knowing smile that made her feel guilty for feeling too much pleasure. But she bit her lip and decided to welcome his gaze of newfound respect for her sexual openness. At least she told herself it was respect.

"I think she deserves another Penalty Challenge." He looked around the room at the others, "What do you all think?"

Remmy smiled, "Oh I definitely think she should do another challenge." Christy said it sounded fair to her, and Louis agreed.

"Yeah," Danielle said looking at Stacy, "That's fair. I should do another one." She hoped no one could see the cum dripping out of her cum, and she felt a little like a slut but she also felt better than she had in a long time.

"Well," Stacy looked through the book, "there's one in here about how someone will bite your nipple a certain number of times. You have to correctly count the number while other people do... well, whatever they want to you."

"That sounds ok." Danielle said, even though it sounded more than ok to her. The thought of someone biting on her sensitive tits made her pussy drenching wet with anticipation, and her nipples were so erect that they ached. "Where do I go?"

"You can stay where you are," she heard Peter say as he lifted her body up and over the armrest of the couch so that her head was now dangling off the side. Immediately she felt Peter slide his cock into her upside-down mouth, and she opened wide and let him in. She felt someone else get on the couch beside her and grab her hips, then a hard cock was pushed into her cum-covered pussy.

She felt someone grab her breast and squeeze her erect nipple hard, but the pain felt so wonderful. Peter was pumping himself in and out of her mouth, and as she opened wider, she felt his cock reach into the back of her throat. She realized her mouth was at his base and she was deep-throating him.

Then she felt a bite on her other breast. Then another. That's two bites. Peter slid himself out and then pushed himself in as hard as he could. The cock in her pussy was pounding her and pounding her, and she imagined that cock glistening with someone else's cum as it pumped forcefully inside her. She felt another bite and realized she didn't know if she'd counted them all. Was that three? Someone squeezed her other nipple and she arched her back from the pain.

Another bite, and Peter was jamming his cock into her throat. She sucked as hard as she could, and then she could feel the cum building in his shaft. Another bite on her nipple. Was that five or six? Her mouth was filled with jism and she swallowed as much as she could several times, but she could feel streaks of cum pouring out of mouth and streaming down her cheeks.

Another bite on her nipple, how many was that? The cock between her legs was now vigorously pumping into her drenching wet pussy as she felt another bite on her nipple and then another. Her tits were shaking in every direction as her entire body was brutally pounded by the person in her cunt. Another bite. She clenched the muscles around her pussy when a wave of orgasm spread throughout her tingling body, and she heard a groan that sounded like Louis as his cock swelled inside her.

As another bite came on her nipple, she felt some hands pry her mouth open and another rigid cock slid into her mouth that still was half full of cum. Another bite. The cock in her mouth was immediately shoved into the back of her throat, and Danielle had to swallow the jism that had been pushed down into her esophagus while the excess spunk dripped out of her lips and onto her face.

Another bite, and the cock in her pussy was furiously pounding in her and she was sure she could feel it nearing climax. She sucked hard on the dick in her mouth, and the pulsing she felt in response made her wonder if it too was nearing orgasm. She felt another bite, and wondered how many that had been.

She felt a particularly hard bite on her tit as she held the dick firmly in her vagina and an explosion of cum burst inside her. The mouth on her nipple bit again, and Danielle realized she had not been keeping track of the bites on her nipple as the cock in her pussy pulsed several more times before sliding out of her cum-filled cunt.

"So how many?" Stacy asked.

"Um," Danielle tried to do a quick estimation of bites she felt plus a guess of bites she didn't consciously feel. "I think it was fifteen."