All Comments on 'Guess We're Walking'

by Roustam

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 10 years ago
Very nice loving story!

Well done! See you can have a story about a loving relationship that doesn't have to be forced or dominated. Thank you! More please.

cliptoecliptoeabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful job creating such warmth and caring love.

Your writing style flows with their love and sexual excitement.

Please bring us more!

CliAndCliAndabout 10 years ago
Excellent..

Lovely, enjoyed it very much thank you Roustam.. Wish i could find my Gayle....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

good story write a second chapter please

ModdleModdleabout 10 years ago
Glorious !

Such a loving, warm , passionate story that we dream about.

If true, and it sounds so, you both are just so lucky !

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Writing And A Beautiful Story...

...Not much more to say really, 5 stars, its just gorgeously set up in a NY environ, characters are well fleshed out, believable, and compelling. It would be great for this to turn into a full blown romance, but thank you for sharing such a nice piece of work, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more stories like this from such a good author.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this

Very well written, two enjoyable characters, and a great love story. Very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love when it is H & H in the big city.

I loved the story. I always look for love and romance stories on this site. The only thing that I find fault with it is that I wish the story was a good deal longer. More pages or more than this one chapter. I thought it was a shame to only give the highlights of 4 years or more of their life together; typed up to only 4 small paragraphs. The details of those years could have helped to develop the story even better than it was. Your two main characters were great and believable. I hope that your next story is a good deal longer so that we can enjoy it more.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
do huh?

The last line is a bit disturbing and out of the blue.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 5 years ago
So lovely

Exactly the type of stories I love and with which I identify. Romantic, loving, sexy, and feeling real. Having spent time in NYC pre-9/11, I can really relate to the background and set-up too. Don't know how I've missed reading this for so long but I love it.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not for me, but..

..I wish I could force myself to be less inhibited by lifelong prejudices. Story well constructed and characters well fleshed-out for its brevity. Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous