Guess We're Walking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roustam
Roustam
25 Followers

Gayle stopped me and broke off the kiss. She gave me a serious look. "You're sure you're sure?" She asked.

I answered by locking lips and continuing my caress up her leg. I found the edge of her robe and moved it aside, followed by the other. I then undid the loose sash around her waist. She alternately watched my actions and looked at my face. The robe fell open. I looked down. I saw a small, pale penis standing fully erect. It might have been four inches, at most, and not very thick. The pubic area was as smooth as silk. Gayle's scrotum was slightly darker, and equally small. My hand slid slowly upward until could cup her penis and balls in my palm. Gayle moved her legs apart slightly and moaned a little.

"Oh, that's so nice," she said as I encircled her shaft with my thumb and my index finger. We kissed some more as I began stroking her. She leaned forward a little and let the robe slide off of her shoulders. Her chest was as smooth as a baby's bottom, and she had two little mounds of flesh beneath her hard nipples. I freed her penis for a moment and caressed each mound. I gave the nipples a slight pinch. I could see that my attentions had the desired effect on Gayle. She laid herself back on the sofa pillows behind her. This move raised her pelvis a little, giving me all the access I needed to her penis.

I took advantage of it. My right hand massaged her chest and stomach as I picked up stroking her shaft again. Gayle placed he left hand on top of my right and held the sofa with the other. She moaned and sighed as I stroked her. Picked up the pace a little. She pulled up my hand to her mouth and lightly bit the edge of it. I felt her penis twitch in my left hand. Gayle grunted and shot three streams of semen onto her belly. Her body tensed up for a moment, then completely relaxed. She let out a long exhalation.

"God, that was good!" She said. She rubbed her eyes and nose with her hand. "I needed that!" She added. Gayle sat up after a short rest and rewarded me with hot kisses. Then she stood up, revealing her entire body. It was an amazing sight. I was painfully aroused. Gayle dropped to her knees in front of me and untied my robe. She pulled apart the robe halves and exposed my nine-inch cock. I was lucky to have a good sized member that was wide, as well as long. It had reached it's full length and breadth long before this moment.

Gayle took my shaft in both hands and started stroking it. She leaned in and took the head in her mouth. I rested my head against the back of the sofa and groaned. The tongue bath she gave me was heaven. She took as much of me into her mouth as she could manage. Gayle's tongue slithered and slurped and made noises that added to my pleasure. She really knew what she was doing. I took hold of her hair as my cock bucked in her mouth. An eruption of come shot, then flowed into her mouth. She made no attempt to back away or release herself from my grip.

I thought that I was levitating above the sofa. It was that good. Gayle sucked the last drops out of me as I began to soften. She swallowed it all, and it had to have been quite a bit. That pleased me greatly. When she was done, I pulled her back up onto my lap. It was so nice to be naked and entwined with her. We kissed ferociously again. I rocked her in my arms. I wanted to throw her over my shoulder and carry her home with me.

"Mm – the clothes," she said. She moved off of me and picked up her robe. She slipped it on and stepped into her slippers. She winked at me and said "Don't go anywhere!"

I gestured to my naked body and exposed dick. "Like this?" I asked. We shared a laugh. Gayle scooped up some quarters from an end table and left the room.

I stood up and stretched. I felt so fucking good! I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder, then returned to the main room and finished my can of now-warm soda. I was hungry again, too. I remained standing as I waited for Gayle. It only took her a couple of minutes to switch the loads.

When Gayle returned to the apartment she started laughing at the sight of me, naked, standing in the middle of the room. "You really made yourself at home, didn't you?" She said, laughing.

I beckoned for her to join me. She walked to me and turned around. I pulled her close and kissed her neck. She squirmed when I kissed her ear and licked the lobe. I just held her all the more tightly and continued the tongue tickling. My hands roamed all over the front of her. I slipped a hand beneath her robe and caressed her chest and stomach. Her sash fell away and the robe opened. I moved both hands toward her pelvic bones, then inward. I found her penis semi-hard. A few little brushes of it with my palms and it was fully hard.

"Turn around," I commanded. She obeyed. I dropped to my knees, kissing her chest, then the stomach, and then the skin around her privates. Her penis brushed my cheek. I gave it a little thought, and concluded that sucking her little penis was not really much different than eating pussy. I had done that for women several times and I enjoyed it. This pink appendage before me was just a slightly larger clitoris. I kissed the head and then licked the slit. I looked up to see her watching me. I gave her a big grin, then took the entire shaft into my mouth.

"Oh!" Gayle moaned. "So good..."

I started a good sucking and licking routine all over her penis. Every bit of it got a kiss or a licking, or both. It twitched in my mouth. Gayle put her hands on the sides of my head and thrust herself into me. The pace picked up. We manage to match our movements just right. Gayle let out another groan and shot a few streams of thin come into my mouth. I gagged a little at first. I did manage to keep all of it in my mouth. I swallowed. The taste is hard to describe, but it wasn't unpleasant. I thought: "I could get used to this." When I was sure that Gayle was done, I stood up and kissed her. She devoured me! We fell back onto my chair. She thanked me with kisses and mumbled words.

My cock was now stirring again. Gayle felt it and giggled.

"Doesn't take long, eh?" She said.

"Nope." I replied. "And he knows what he wants, too, baby." I said. "Why don't you hop up and let that robe down?"

Gayle stood and slipped off the robe. I gave my cock a couple of tugs to restore it to full hardness. Gayle went to the bed stand and retrieved a small bottle of lube from the drawer. She crouched in front of me and poured some lube onto her hand. Then she smoothed it all over my shaft and cock head. When that was done, Gayle put the bottle on the floor and turned away from me. She slowly lowered herself toward me, placing her hands on the arms of the chairs. In a few moments her asshole was poised just a millimeter from my dick head.

And then I was inside her. Gayle didn't hesitate for a second. She did gasp and tighten fiercely around my shaft, but she slid down until her buttocks rested on my thighs. "Oh FUCK!" She shouted. I wanted to yell, too! Gayle took a second to acclimate herself to the intrusion. She started rising until just the head remained inside. Then she lowered herself again.

What followed was probably the greatest single experience of my life. Gayle picked up the pace and kept a running commentary of moans and grunts and profanity. She was a wild thing! I couldn't help but grunt and groan and issue a few four letter words of my own. I can't do the pleasure I felt justice in words. Trust me: it was more than intense. When I came, it was stronger than the last ejaculation. I felt my fluid coat her insides and surround my cock. Gayle fell back on me. I touched her dick and she came again. Her interior muscles squeezed the hell out of me. We both gasped for air.

My cock slowly removed itself from Gayle's ass. She curled up on me and snuggled. I could have spent all night in that position with her. Our embrace only ended when she realized that the laundry was done.

It was, to paraphrase Bogie, the start of a beautiful relationship. Within a week, Gayle was staying with me at my place on the weekends. By the end of the month, she agreed to move in with me (my place was much larger), but she kept her apartment with a view to turning into an artist's studio. I was happy to help her out with the rent.

I did make my way up the corporate ladder. Extra responsibility was rewarded with much greater pay and the prospect of a vice president's position someday. Gayle benefited from my success – she was able to focus on painting and sculpting full-time in her new studio. We moved to a larger apartment in Astoria and considered buying a house in the Catskills.

Gayle decided, after much discussion, to keep her penis and testicles intact. To be honest, I enjoyed playing with them. She was not entirely convinced that she would get as much pleasure after a sex change as she did with male parts. I had no trouble with that decision. Gayle did stay on a hormone regimen. When she turned twenty-five, I surprised her with a paid-for breast enlargement operation. It wasn't drastic; just enough to giver her the very realistic pair she told me she always wanted.

Our sexual relationship has remained as intense and fulfilling as ever. We are completely monogamous and I've never given any thought to going back to women. I HAVE a woman! A gorgeous, intelligent, supportive woman who would kill for me. The fact that a few inches of flesh protrude from her doesn't make a bit of difference to me. I'd kill for her, too.

Roustam
Roustam
25 Followers
12