All Comments on 'Guess What I Saw? Ch. 02'

by ErotickWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best writing on this site

This was the best-written story I've ever read on this site. No spelling errors or grammatical goofs to distract from the eroticism. Made my almost 70-year old dick hard as it has been in a while. It really intensified my lust for a hot and sexy 50-year old whose pants I've been trying to get into. The description of the young lady here reminded me of my sexy friend. I hope I can be as successful with her as Tony was with Kelly. Truly inspirational!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well written, hope there's more.

Naked1Naked1almost 11 years ago
Absolute best

You gotta be one of the best writers here. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very refreshing to read a well-written story with incredible detail and no spelling/grammatical errors to cheapen the flow! Not to mention your plots are inspiring and original! Please keep up the great work!

BodyartistBodyartistalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant writing

Excellent writing, every guys fantasy written in such a way, to tease and please, with a hottie that is eager to please, and be pleased. Good Stuff...!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

A very vivid description of some very hot oral sessions! I totally liked it!

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Dancing naked in the streets

How did your Wife like your urban pictures, hell I want to see them. Your Wife, the one who casually mentioned Kelly, the girl you were out with, has a crush on you.

I hope you are able to tell us what happens to you next.

Your still my hero

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous