All Comments on 'Guest House Ch. 07: Conclusion'

by TheRaz0r

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure why this tripe is in loving wives.

I call it tripe because regardless why he fucked over everyone he thought deserved it, he also fucked over marriages, emotions, friendships of people who did nothing wrong.

That means he is no better than the people he wanted revenge on. Which means, he should watch as the women he loves are used and abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where was the Loving wife in this mess?

And why were all these stupid people doing such dumb things? Strange behavior from people that had the IQ of a rock equals a lousy story. Nothing entertaining or fun about this garbage. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No loving wives here

Just some rats, fucking in the gutter. Were there really seven chapters of this crap? I couldn't make it past the second page of this one. Wrong category, shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sun Tsu would Approve

Excellent ending, you took your amoral character and revealed that he was actually very moral. The strategy of revenge was methodical, each target was befriended and seduced. In the end, the ultimate target was an active participant in his own downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
don't get it

maybe I've got to go back and read the earlier chapters cause I don't get the ending.. revenge for what

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprise Ending.

Did not see the ending coming. Not a fan of revenge stories, but this one was good. As for it not being a loving wife story, it seemed like the hero gave plenty of loving to the wives in this story. As for the haters, you need to read in the romance section. It will have all the moralistic content you seem to want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

this should have been in group sex category.

BertieBlackBertieBlackabout 7 years ago
Shakespeare

"Revenge is a dish best served cold!!!!!" Quite well conceived and executed. For revenge to be most powerful it must completely surprise the recipient and you accomplished that. The various seductions were well written with some somewhat over the top but it's fiction so that's part and parcel of the genre. Well written and a good read. Your choice of scenes for the seductions plus the youngest daughter's penchant for the protagonist added more richness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story downed by negative ending

Great story - until the twist at the end. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The end was a bit confusing but the sex scenes were good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave it 5star because of the twist in the tail. Good job!

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Silly as it was I thought you pulled it back in this last page or 2, good description S throughout, characters were odd, but it's a story.

6King6King29 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LechemanLecheman29 days ago

While I enjoy twists in a story, it would be nice if there was an explanation to the twist at the end of this story.

The story was enjoyable but the ending, killed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous