Guidance For My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers

I moved down further and had a hand on each bent knee, looking at what was waiting for me. I started by fingering her clit, then moved down to her precious hole and slid my finger inside. I though I was dreaming as I started to finger fuck her using my thumb to stimulate her clit. My head went between her thighs and I tasted my first pussy. I had taken note of her technique and returned the love through my tongue. She started moving around so much that it was difficult to keep on her, I had to wrap my hands up and around her legs to hold her down. She was thrusting into my face and making restrained screams on her out breaths that got louder and louder. She put her hands behind my head and pulled my face into her and convulsed, doing a sit-up as she came hard. I let her recover and cool down without saying anything, then I lay down beside her and stroked her hair. She turned and moved close for us to hug body-to-body with our legs entangled and our foreheads touching. I was going to say something when she put a finger to my lips to hush me.

"Anytime," she said.

I had been walking around naked for about a week hoping that Stuart would loosen up. I would walk up to him and raise a cupped breast like a cannon ball, bend over and moon him, or sit on the couch with my legs spread but he was uptight as hell.

I was naked at the vanity one morning when I noticed that Stuart was peeking from behind the shower curtain. I knew where one of his hands was and he just wasn't coming around. I was on the way out the door when I impulsively jumped over and pulled back the shower curtain to see a hard dick in his hand. He quickly covered up.

"That's beautiful," I said. "I should know, I've seen plenty of them. Take your hands away." He reluctantly complied. "That's most certainly big to satisfy any girl and its definitely hard enough, that's for sure." He was very uptight. "I want you to dry off and bring your wonderful naked cock to my room."

"Come here," I said when he entered my room, his dick still raging. I sat with my ass on the edge of the bed then fell back on my elbows with my legs spread. I coaxed him in between my open legs, then even closer until his thighs were in contact with my inner thighs. The head of his raging dick hung above my pussy.

"Join me," I said. "Lets get ourselves off together. There's nothing wrong with jerking-off, everybody does it." I put my fingers over my bare mound and started to touch myself with the head of his dick just inches above. He got in maybe ten strokes before he sprayed his load onto the back of my hand and tummy. He left the room very quickly without saying anything. I was laying there and started thinking how I had my brothers cum all over me, then an erotic surge drove me to put a finger into a cum puddle. I swished it around as more cum dripped off the top of my hand, then brought it to my mouth to taste my brother's cum. It was so incredibly erotic that I smeared it on my clit and all around my lips like lotion, lubricating for my finger. I came fast and furious.

I was worried about my simple psychology attempt to help Stuart loosen-up. He hadn't come out of his room yet, so I called-in sick and told him we were staying home. I called him into my room where I was sitting on my bed. "Take my top off," I instructed, but he didn't move. "That's an order," I stated.

I had him unbutton my white waitress blouse, then undo the clasp on my bra for my tits to fall out. "Explore anywhere you want." I gave him all the time in the world as he fondled my breasts, then ran his hands over my shoulders and around my waste before returning to my tits. "Take off my socks," I instructed. He pulled them off and felt my feet for a few minutes, moving a little up my calf. I didn't have to say anything when I fell back on the bed and spread my arms out. Stuart knelt beside and unbuttoned my slacks, but I didn't lift my butt so he had to work in tugging them off. He put his hands high up on a leg when I said, "Take my panties off first." He looked a little uncertain until I raised my ass for him to pull them off. I moved up to the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor like the day before, and spread my legs to re-affirm, "Touch absolutely anywhere you want."

Starting at my ankles, he took full advantage of my offer and moved up my legs with the firm feel of a doctor. He was obviously aware of my clean-shaven centerpiece that wars had been fought over since the beginning of time. He was either saving it for last or was a little hesitant. After getting very familiar with everything but the object of every man's desires, I took it upon myself to roll over. He practically worshipped my round ass and the backs of my legs. He was messaging each cheek when he spread them and ran his finger in my crack, touching my most personal opening. I'd told him absolutely anywhere so I didn't say anything, but to my relief he moved on. My legs were open and he made his first exploration of my pussy with a finger from behind. I turned back over and moved my butt back, spreading my legs with bent knees like in the stirrups. He lay beside me and approached with caution, lightly touching as if it might bite. I brought my hand down and guided one of his fingers onto my clit. He moved down and put a finger in me, then two, and slowly moved them in and out a few times. I had to put a stop to it being too much like sex.

After giving him some more time I ordered him to strip, and I helped. We pulled his shirt off together and I ran my hand over his chest. "What do we have we here," I said, looking at the bulge in his pants. I unbuttoned them and unzipped his fly, pulling them down for him to step out of. Getting on my knees, I stretched the band of his underwear in pulling it over a raging hard-on that nearly poked me in the eye. Being very careful in maintaining boundaries, a wrapped my hand around his shaft just to feel it. I did this for myself as much as him, but had to let go. I do have some morals, not many, but some.

I laid out the same as the day before. I was on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed with knees apart, me feet on the floor. I had him come up close. "Lets try this again," I said and put my fingers between my legs. The head of his stiff dick was bouncing off the back of my hand, but he wasn't doing anything. I had no plans of actually engaging him, but I saw a look of desperation on his face with his hard pole between my legs, and I understood what a terrible tease I'd been.

I turned my hand over and wrapped it around his cock to feel just how rigid it was, very much aware that it was my brother's very-hard penis. I looked at the intense desire and though of all the pent up sexual frustration that I'd caused with my fun and games. There was only one thing to do if I didn't want him to be fucked up for the rest of his life.

I didn't want him inside me, which was going way too far despite my fantasies. I pushed him back and slid off the bed onto my knees. I ran my hands up the back of his legs and fondled his ass, then turned my eyes up at him as I went down on his cock. I didn't give any hand jive, just my mouth. I moved a hand under his balls and gently cupped them in my palm and I knew it wouldn't take long. I was getting off on the reality of having my brother's hard dick in my mouth, a virgin getting his first blowjob...from his sister. I felt him get a little harder and tasted the release of a big cum deposit. I kept my lips sealed around his shaft and maintained eye contact as I pulled off him, opening my mouth to show his lake of cum overflowing my tongue. I closed my mouth and made an exaggerated swallow, then opened it to show it was gone. I pressed against his body as I slid up and gave him a more-than-sisterly kiss. "Only special people get this kind of treatment," I said, "but now I need to take care of myself." I got back on the bed and spread my legs for my fingers when I noticed that he wasn't quite so bashful. He turned a chair around and pulled it in close to sit on it backwards, then folded his arms and rested his chin. He watched me intently as I worked my clit.

I was enjoying how things were working out and had managed not to allow penetration, remembering my virgin comparison. There had to be some boundaries. I was getting off on Stuart watching me from two feet away having just swallowed his cum. I was building up quickly and brought me knees up so that my open, ready lips where staring him in the face. I rolled over into a doggie position with my face pressed to the mattress and put a finger inside myself. After a few minutes I unexpectedly felt another finger join mine. He took over and added a second finger. Holding them still, I was rocking back and forth as they slid in and out when he suddenly pulled them away. Then I felt something else in me and he didn't need to be guided-in. My head was swimming with sensory overload knowing that I was taking his cherry, so much for boundaries. He slow slid in and out for a while then got into it and started pumping away. Then he pulled out and flipped me over onto my back with authority, and climbed up to mount me when I stopped him. I reached up to my nightstand drawer and grabbed a rubber from inside, my very last boundary. I put it on him then felt his latex coated penis and took it back off, I wanted him to have the complete experience...and I wanted him. "This is the only time we can do this. I have protection and it's a good time for me. Take me the old fashion way, all the way." He smiled and fucked me in the missionary position for what seemed like an hour, taking me to the brink a few times. He was really laying into me but held off until I was almost there, then he really pressed home. With perfect timing he released deep inside feeling my vagina suck it out of him and far up in me, I'd died and went to heaven. He stayed pressed onto me for a minute then gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead to say thank you. Then he pulled out and hopped to my side and put his semi-soft dick in my mouth to clean it off. "Don't expect many girls to do this for you," I explained.

He lay on his side with a leg swung over mine, playing with my tits as we talked. "Women don't like the taste of cum, we only let it in our mouths because men get off on it so much. But you can always get away with cumming in a girls mouth using an ages old trick, but it only works once. Just say, 'Ooops, why didn't you tell me not to cum in your mouth'."

"Ask me anything," I said. "I'll tell you. Lets have a total honesty policy."

"How is it that you happened to have a rubber in you drawer?" he asked.

"It was the last one so I threw the box away," I explained. "What can I say, I like a hard dick in me. I'm a slut, I'll admit it, total honestly...that's if averaging more than one cock a day qualifies me. But I'm only kidding, it's much more than that...only kidding." His fingers found their way between my legs and were skating along the top of my lips. "Sarah's a little slut also, but she keeps up her squeaky clean image. She's looking for a career on her back but hasn't met the right guy yet." I explained.

"Have you ever had another women?" he asked.

"I was under the impression that we were being open and honest with each other," I said, and left it for him to think about it for a moment. "You know the answer to that." He admitted about his voyeur adventure and asked how long I'd known. I said it didn't matter, but not to think that everything we said or did was real. "I've only been gang-banged by four guys in the same session...and I'm not kidding."

"But you and Sarah weren't acting," he said.

"My first pussy, I loved getting my tongue in her tight snatch. She's very selective about who she lets in but she loves to suck cock, can't keep it out of her mouth."

Stuart moved down to my feet to unceremoniously grabbed each leg and spread them apart. I handed him a small pillow and lifted my bottom, he understood and placed in underneath to augment his dining pleasure. I gave him some pointers and he thoroughly enjoyed himself in delicately pleasuring me with the utmost patience, taking care of me the way I like it. He stayed on me while I let the orgasm develop without feeling any need to bring it on quicker. I got worked up to where I had my legs bowed around his head with ankles crossed behind his neck, my cheeks flexing in his hands. He kept doing exactly as I instructed and sent me went through the roof. I cranked over onto my side and took him with me. He let me lay there for a few minutes after my wrestling move pinned his head to the mattress, and didn't disturb me until I'd recovered. Not that he was complaining.

He crawled out from being ensnarled by my legs then reset my position, laying me out spread eagle on my back. I had no idea what he was doing when he said to relax and left the room. I few minutes later he came back with a steamy washcloth and wiped me down having cleaned himself up in the bathroom. I felt like royalty, none of my insensitive studs would ever think to do that and I hadn't ether. I had no idea where he came up with that but I'd definitely remember it in the future. I was in heaven feeling fresh after some of the best sex I'd ever had...from my brother.

He put my arms at my side and closed my straight legs then climbed up above my chest to straddle my neck. He used one hand to hold my forehead down and the other on my chin to open my mouth, then he dipped his soft dick inside. He'd said not to use my tongue as it just lay in my mouth to grow harder mentally. It was just about back to full hardness when he got onto his elbows on all fours and aggressively started to fuck my mouth. I did my best to keep up with him as he made long fast strokes with his balls slapping against my chin as his length challenged my throat. He pulled out and quickly hopped back below my chest and started to tit fuck me. I helped by holding them together as he was sliding up my cleavage. He got up to a furious pace then raised his shoulders up and closed his eyes to shoot his wad up between my boobs up onto my chest and face. He move down and dropped his body's deadweight on me with his head resting on my tummy. After a minute he looks up and sees me with a smirk on my face and his cum dripping down the side of my nose.

We got up and showered together, agreeing that we could never do this again...after today. He went on to take me on the living room carpet, the stairs, bent over the couch, and at least one other place that I can't remember. Wore me the fuck out by the third go around, but I had to do my part.

"I can't believe how much Stuart has changed," says Sarah, "and in such a short time. He apologized for spying then told me what a great body I had, naked or in my tasteful choice of clothes." I was looking at her as she kept talking. "He said how beautiful I was in making love to his sister. What a man," she says dreamy-eyed.

"Did you fuck my brother?" I asked.

"He charmed the clothes right off me. I wonder where he learned to fuck like that, but I bet you could still teach him a trick or two. Hey...wait a minute...you didn't...you did!"

"It was my sisterly duty to provide guidance in the best way I knew how." I explained.

Nudity was a healthy family practice for convenience, having no sexual overtones at all. Stuart got a girlfriend who was also his age, being nineteen. She's kind of plain but he really likes having a steady relationship and stays loyal to her. We don't see her much, mainly in the hall going between the bedroom and the bathroom in her robe. We go through a lot of washcloths. She stays in her robe since she gets cold, but doesn't tie it. Stuart apparently likes it clean-shaven.

Stuart was now my best friend along with Sarah and he makes it a point to hang around when he's not too busy. Sarah thinks nothing of changing in front of him, but I don't remember her needing to change her bra and panties in the past and she stays exposed for much longer the necessary.

Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers
12