Guided Fantasy 2: Layover

Info
A stranger hypnotizes you in an airport bar.
97 words
4.2
30.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using a bit of hypnosis only to relax you, tonight's tale brings us to a dimly lit airport bar. You, a married woman waiting for her husband to text you back. You were supposed to be together. You needed him. But now a storm has you stuck here. If only you and your husband could talk and relieve some of that pent up frustration...

And in walks a stranger. A dangerous, alluring stranger. He is beside you. Looking at you. Reading you. You find yourself drawn to him...and with that your life is about to change...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Masters_in_your_mind
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can you please do another part of this one ?

This is like the 500.000 time i'm listening to this and god, i need a second part from the "layover" PLEASE ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious and Passionate - I love it!

This and the other in this series (Office Party) are absolute delights that I love treating myself to whenever I’m in the mood. I love the dangerous dark series, too, but I hope there’s more of these guided fantasies in the future. Until then, wow this was a fun listen! Thank you for the intense orgasms, sir!

CuriouslyWildeCuriouslyWildealmost 6 years ago
*moan*

Evil....so deliciously evil, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m not even a girl

And I’m not gay either! I expected this to be more of a “thing for both genders” if that makes sense, but I didn’t realize it was gender specific for women. When I realized it wasn’t made for men I felt too relaxed at that point, intrigued. I listened through the whole thing and gave myself a nice orgasm. That’s how you know this is good audio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I get what you were going for, but given the pretty overt non-consensual overtones of the piece, I'm quite surprised there was nothing remotely approximating aftercare -- you're usually so good about it!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Funeral of a Good Girl Megan is hypnotized by Tyrone's cock.in Mind Control
Quiet Your Mind A hypnotic induction distracts you from itself.in Mind Control
Ravaged by the Roadside Victoria wanted to go camping; the beast has other plans.in Erotic Horror
Trust and Obey Louise is visited by a magical girl and her special friends.in Mind Control
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories