All Comments on 'Guided Fantasy 2: Layover'

by Masters_in_your_mind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I get what you were going for, but given the pretty overt non-consensual overtones of the piece, I'm quite surprised there was nothing remotely approximating aftercare -- you're usually so good about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m not even a girl

And I’m not gay either! I expected this to be more of a “thing for both genders” if that makes sense, but I didn’t realize it was gender specific for women. When I realized it wasn’t made for men I felt too relaxed at that point, intrigued. I listened through the whole thing and gave myself a nice orgasm. That’s how you know this is good audio!

CuriouslyWildeCuriouslyWildealmost 6 years ago
*moan*

Evil....so deliciously evil, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious and Passionate - I love it!

This and the other in this series (Office Party) are absolute delights that I love treating myself to whenever I’m in the mood. I love the dangerous dark series, too, but I hope there’s more of these guided fantasies in the future. Until then, wow this was a fun listen! Thank you for the intense orgasms, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can you please do another part of this one ?

This is like the 500.000 time i'm listening to this and god, i need a second part from the "layover" PLEASE ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasters_in_your_mind@Masters_in_your_mind
It's a good life. And there is something great about exploring your submissive nature in a safe and comfortable space. And that's where my hypnotic guidance comes in... If you like what you read, or hear, email me. I would love to know more about you... If you want these st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES