All Comments on 'Guiding Natasha'

by rnumbers123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Nice story. Not sure why it's in fetish instead of LW? It brought back memories of the "Gail meets..." stories by Hadrian.

rnumbers123rnumbers123almost 11 years agoAuthor
Why this was in Fetish instead of LW.

Thanks for the comment. I think the nature of the relationship is a fetish. This isn't a "standard" swinging relationship. The writer clearly feels humiliation in addition to excitement. He is not an equal with the other two. Also there are homoerotic elements, which aren't even the main part of the story, but it is something the majority of willingly cuckolded husband contemplate. Does this lifestyle mean I'm gay? Of course, my short answer is no. Also, if I posted to LW, half the comments would be "get that wimpy fag shit out of here". I'd like to write a story that fits better in LV, though, but that's tougher than it seems, at least for me.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story, thanks!!!

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishover 9 years ago
Awesome story

I hope you could write more about the series and how it would progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written account of a tsunami coming ashore.

Inexorable. Horrible. Riveting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A wonderfully erotic tale of sinking into the cuckold mindset. My only complaint is that I wish you'd have more carefully proofread your story, as the mistakes were distracting. thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous