Guiding Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The gay test." Anton repeated.

"Oh but wait, we had another test." And she looked at my cock. It was hard. I had just noticed it. Since I was sitting next to him, they could all see it.

"It's hard!" She exclaimed. "See, the test was to say your name to get him hard."

"It seems to me he failed the gay test. Like, the now gay test." Said Anton and he laughed. He wouldn't shut up about that stupid test.

Natasha looked at me. "Yeah. That is weird."

"I'm not gay! It's just, you know, the situation."

"Don't be ashamed," said Anton, "Gay, not gay you know I don't care. I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm sorry."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. This was the greatest and worst night all wrapped into one. What had I done? The door opened and Natasha came in and snuggled up next to me.

"Hey, I have a question." She asked.

"What?"

"Can I sleep in Anton's room tonight?"

"Alone?"

She looked me in the eyes. "You have been so great. I'll give you a free pass for tonight. Find anybody out there by the bar you want. Please?"

"Okay." I said.

When I came out of the bathroom, Anton was leaving. Natasha grabbed a few things and went over to his room.

A half hour later I was down by the pool bar. I scanned the crowd but didn't really see any single women. I made conversation with people, but the entire time my stomach felt empty. I was nervous, didn't want to drink, and couldn't see any prospects for me. I decided to return to my room.

When I returned all seemed quiet. I lay down in the dark again, in the bed where I'd witnessed my wife having sex. I remembered Anton coming in my wife, because where she sat there was a giant cold wet spot. I couldn't help myself, and put my nose into it. I licked it. It smelled like cum. The juice had already soaked into the fabric, so it didn't have substance. I masturbated again. That's when I heard movement in the next room. It was a rythmic pounding of the bed. I put my ear against the wall and heard my wife moaning. They were speaking in Russian when they said anything. I ejaculated into some discarded underwear.

I knew we had a tour scheduled for the next day. I set the alarm and listened to my wife having sex in the next room. I felt awful. How would I deal with them tomorrow. I was no longer an equal. I felt like a bad person, one who had fucked up his entire future.

I woke up to Natasha coming into the room. She gave me a hug and thanked me. She jumped into the shower. We were very close to being late for the tour. We hustled outside to the meeting area where the bus was waiting for us. I tour guide checked our names against a list. We both got on.

I eyed the rows of passengers warily as my wife and I boarded the tour bus. Sure enough, we had botched it by being late and there wasn't a spot where two people could sit together. There he was, though, fifth row. Anton. He had one seat reserved with his backpack. Of course my wife, Natasha, sat with him. Damn. The feeling in the pit of my stomach was uncomfortable.

They were holding hands.