Guild Wars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay." She waited till her opened his eyes before adding with a sly wink. "Actually it made me kinda horny!"

She almost squealed when he grinned that devilish smile of his and pulled he for another of a hot and searing kiss.

They at-last slumped back on the bed with her on top. He moved some rogue locks of her hair that tickled him back over her ear. Meanwhile she was hastily undoing his shirt buttons.

'You know you were my idol.' Demon heard her voice thick with arousal in his mind.

'You mean I'm not your idol now?' He retorted playfully.

"NAH!" She giggle, "That was before you tried to check my ass through that stupid mask of yours."

"Cassy..." She gasped at the nickname. Usually her sister and some close friends call her Cass or simply Cassandra. Cassy was new and it sounded so delicious and promising from his mouth.

"Y-Yes?" Her voice trembled in anticipation.

"How... How did you know I was checking you out?"

She sighed and answered through their mental link.

'I heard your thoughts.'

"Are you sure... you have forgiven me?"

She snapped a 'yes' almost instantly.

"Now let me take care of you."

He felt relieved then shivers as her fingers begin to caress his abs. He was muscular but just enough to go with his height. Cassandra licked down his jaw line and kissed his chin.She moved down licking and sucking at his feverish hot skin before sucking his nipples. He moaned in agreement.

Cassandra's left hand suddenly gripped at his hard on. He was surprised that he didn't noticed it till now. Cass seated her chin on his chest looking at him and smiling. They both knew what was coming.

Or maybe they didn't.

There was a brief knock on the door before it opened.

"... don't know. She is nowhere to be found Doc. She never disappears like that." It was Kelly's voice.

Cassandra and Daemon gaped at the open door.

"Did you checked the lawn." Master Jacob sighed. Then He moved inside directly at the sight of the couple, both looking god-smacked over each other, mouths hung open.

"Well I did, Akris checked the whole compound. I'm really

Master Jacob quirked an eyebrow.

Cassandra gulped.

Kelly entered next.

A very brief pause in which Daemon found a sudden interest at the ceiling, slipping out of the girl over him.

"WHAT THE HELL, CASS!?"

****

Whoo, a tight situation. Comments and votes will be appreciated.The next chapter will take some time maybe a month, because of exams but after that I promise the duration periods will be much shorter. So wish me luck!

(AND meanwhile why don't you people provide some ideas on what happens next to our godforsaken but innocent protagonists in that dreadful room!!)

12